PDA

View Full Version : How to change picture from black and white...

SaBeR512
December 21st, 2004, 08:28 PM
I accidently saved a picture that i changed from regular colors to black and white. And i cant find a way to get it back to normal colors. :dunno :dunno

thx :xmas7

npor
December 21st, 2004, 09:00 PM
It is possible, but you wont get the origional colors. You would have to manually pick a color to fill in a space.

PaRaNoiD
December 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
the dude.. front middle- scottish or something?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 10:07 PM
It is possible, but you wont get the origional colors. You would have to manually pick a color to fill in a space.

Are you insane??? Do you have ANY idea how many "spaces" there would be in that pic???

Basically youre screwed....It would be easier to get everyone in the picture together again, and get them to pose EXACTLY alike.

npor
December 21st, 2004, 10:46 PM
Are you insane??? Do you have ANY idea how many "spaces" there would be in that pic???

Basically youre screwed....I'd would be easier to everyone in the picture together again, and get them to pose EXACTLY alike.

He said he needed it in color, that would be the way :P

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 22nd, 2004, 12:17 AM
Guess you just learned the first rule of Digital restoration... Never work with the original file. I threw in some brown tone to warm it up a touch, so it doesn't look so cold. As for restoring the original RGB? Most likely you’re not even going to be able to use a file recovery program to find it. Sorry…

Just curious, The girl in the white dress all the way to the left, she has a spot right above her head. Do you have problems with blotches like that when you use the flash? or was that just a fluke?

npor
December 22nd, 2004, 12:52 AM
LOL! Kripto, I had the wierdest feeling that some scary face would pop up and scream thru my headphones, so I just didn't look :D

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 22nd, 2004, 07:46 AM
lol npor, i was thinking the same thing....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 22nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
Lol, only the parranoid will survive

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 23rd, 2004, 11:38 AM
ah ha ha ha ha.... What program do you guys use to make the animated .gifs?

SaBeR512
December 23rd, 2004, 11:45 AM
not sure if i see what your seein kripto on that girls head i dont see anything...er

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 23rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
ah ha ha ha ha.... What program do you guys use to make the animated .gifs?

Animation Shop 3. Its part of Paintshop Pro 7 or higher.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==