PDA

View Full Version : Painting...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 20th, 2004, 09:35 PM
There was a painter who was very interested in making a buck where he could, so he often would thin down paint to make it go a wee bit further. As it happened, he got away with this for some time.

Eventually the local Baptist Church needed its exterior painted. Jake put in a bid, and because his price was so low, he got the job. So he set to erecting the scaffolding and setting up the planks, buying the paint and, yes, I am sorry to say, thinning it down with water. As he got further along, he used more water. Well, Jock was almost done up on the scaffolding, painting away, when suddenly there was a horrendous clap of thunder. The sky opened and the rain blew sideways, washing the thinned paint off the walls of the church and knocking Jake off the scaffold to the ground.

There he lay, surrounded by telltale puddles of the thinned and useless paint. Jake was no fool. He knew that this was a judgment from the Almighty. He got on his knees and cried: "Oh, God . . . forgive me . . . what should I do?" And from the thunder, a mighty voice spoke...

"Repaint . . . repaint . . . thin no more, thin no more."

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2004, 06:20 AM
Ok I feel a little bit dumber now :(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 21st, 2004, 06:24 AM
That is my goal - to gradually lower the IQ of everyone who reads this forum so that I can rule the world....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 21st, 2004, 06:50 AM
ummmmm.....yeah

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 21st, 2004, 07:25 AM
*sigh*

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 08:30 AM
That is my goal - to gradually lower the IQ of everyone who reads this forum so that I can rule the world....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D

That was a good start but considering you have to get us UNDER your IQ...you still have quite a long way to go. :p:

Slayer
December 21st, 2004, 11:10 AM
Sadly, I thought it was funny! LoLz

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 11:49 AM
Sadly, I thought it was funny! LoLz

See...it IS working. :p:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 21st, 2004, 11:50 AM
w00t!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==