PDA

View Full Version : Webiste really nice for beginner

[sG] Dutchman
December 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
take a look at this baby w00t :) http://oekclan.low-ping.com/main.asp
you'll be amasted but I'm still wokring on it and I want to affilate you guys :D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 20th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Not to bad, the background works pretty good. It dosent drown the content of the site. It has a kind of Dark tone to it, wich I assume is what you were going for.

aCiD
December 20th, 2004, 09:18 PM
my eyes!! nah hehe jp nice work so far

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Good start. Much better then the last one.

LA_MERC_goose
December 21st, 2004, 07:07 AM
you'll be amasted

Ok, fill me in on this one Dutchman? I can't find it in Websters.

Site doesn't look bad - Yellow's right, the color scheme doesn't clash with the background too bad either.

[sG] Dutchman
December 23rd, 2004, 11:52 AM
Ok, fill me in on this one Dutchman? I can't find it in Websters.

Site doesn't look bad - Yellow's right, the color scheme doesn't clash with the background too bad either.
ok shut it goose I was in a hurry then hehehe :) yeah it is much better but i'm still working on it :)

[sG] Dutchman
December 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I need help on finding a clock for my website. I'm trying to find this one called "swatch" but I can't find it. Does any else know where I can find cool clocks for my website?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 29th, 2004, 12:04 AM
www.panaga.com/clocks/clocks.htm

www.mnsi.net/~jhlavac/freeware/clocks.htm

http://freewarerocks.com/FreewareRocks.com_Up_Comers.htm

}{y|3ri|)
December 29th, 2004, 08:21 AM
looks good so far, differnt then my style of usual web design, but to each his own.

PaRaNoiD
December 29th, 2004, 10:33 AM
HEY }{ !!!!

good job on the site- it's nice :)

[sG] Dutchman
December 29th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I just added on the website where when you go to a different page it fades in and out its cool :D i'm still trying to find a certain clock for my website didn't find any I like so far.

[sG] Dutchman
December 29th, 2004, 03:39 PM
}{ i'm trying to download the forum like you have, but how do I put it on my website. Its a bunch of files. :dunno

[sG] Dutchman
December 29th, 2004, 04:55 PM
ahhh just nvm that forum stuff I'm happy with what I have right now but anyways can onyone here put some bullet holes in my banner? here is the banner and I want the silent gunmen to be the same text as that counterstrike

}{y|3ri|)
December 29th, 2004, 05:14 PM
If you are having fun with your site i wouldnt suggest trying to put up forums. They are great, but alot of work.

;)

Site looks really good. Wish i had the time i use to to work on mine.

[sG] Dutchman
December 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
well right now i'm planning on buying photoshop and start improving/build my skills :)

sgt.cam
December 30th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Nice job, Dutchman keep up the good work!!!!!

[sG] Dutchman
December 30th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Nice job, Dutchman keep up the good work!!!!!

thx :) right now i'm learning how to make bullet holes and make 3-d buttons :)

Potential Threat
December 31st, 2004, 11:14 AM
All right. Here I go. I do this for money so I'm gonna give you a few tips. First, most backgrounds these days are solid or a faded solid. Like a red or a red at the top to a dark red at the bottom. For your site a simple Grey or a faded gray to black would look extremely cool. The content background and the menu background should be the same. Preferably an image of some sort with a border. The solid color for the content background it nice so you can keep that the same, but carry that over to your menu as well. The top image looks nice, but doesn't exactly flow with the rest of the page. Also a nice color scheme would help it a lot. Like Lamercs lime green blue and black theme. The layout is fine. That is one of the more popular layouts with menu on left content in the middle and random stuff on the right. Over all its good. Its much better than my original websites. Everyone starts some where. Keep working on it, you will be surprised how fast you can learn. Finding someone to help you out could help too. I will show you what I am talking about in a s.s. later on when I get time.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==