SaBeR512
December 20th, 2004, 06:13 PM
no more damns for me

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 20th, 2004, 07:49 PM
????

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 20th, 2004, 08:05 PM
whatever it is, he has it under control!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 20th, 2004, 08:46 PM
AHHEEMM....

HE HAS IT UNDER CONTROL !!!!

thankyou... you may go home now.

SgtJeff
December 21st, 2004, 03:43 AM
Perhaps you should watch your mouth!!!! I warned you once. You know the rules. Next time it will be a permanent ban instead of 60 mins. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

LA_MERC_goose
December 21st, 2004, 06:41 AM
Get him Jeff! Give him hell! oooops. Merry Banning Christmas. woohoo!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 21st, 2004, 07:21 AM
if it was a language thing....he has been around this server for about a year now....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 08:24 AM
Das my b00n...er boy! Get 'em Jeffy! SaBeR, you know better man. Be glad it was Jeff and not one of the "Terminator" admins.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 21st, 2004, 12:11 PM
get'em boiezz!

SaBeR512
December 21st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Sgt jeff i didnt hear me if u told me to, didint think u would get offended if i said g*d d**n. my bad

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 21st, 2004, 01:50 PM
Sgt jeff i didnt hear me if u told me to, didint think u would get offended if i said god damn. my bad

well, having been banned from our server for saying that....don't you think it would be a good idea not to say it in our forums? I have just lost any respect I had for you.

MindWerks
December 21st, 2004, 01:53 PM
really..... you can't say damn on the server?

I said it all the ti... um nervermind.

*Ahem*

SaBeR512
December 21st, 2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah having played on your server for so long, i do think i know whats OK to type and whats not. I didnt think what i typed was BAN material...lol

ive typed d**m before and havent gotten banned....

MindWerks
December 21st, 2004, 01:58 PM
I just never considered it a real bad word, seeing as they say it on regular TV all the time. I guess we should all just sound like Ned Flanders. Dang nabbit!

SaBeR512
December 21st, 2004, 02:00 PM
exatcly my point.

LA_MERC_goose
December 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
In my book there is a huge difference between damn and GD. I don't have a problem with damn - it keeps me from saying other things, however GD is not even on the radar for exceptable language in any form - written or spoken. I suggest you drop it and take it as a warning and keep going with your play. But I would suggest that you don't do it again in either of the servers or on the forums. Just the thoughts of an ol' man.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 02:31 PM
Question....(s)

Does the filter catch it?
Did you go around the filter?
Was it over mic or typed?

I don't think the forums filters it. Seems to me I posted that just a few days ago. If we are going to make a distiction between the 2 then the later needs to trigger the filter. Swearing is like breathing for me...it's constant and almost rhythmic. I TRY to reign it in but sometimes shi...stuff slips.

If this was an over mic thing, there is a very easy solution...DON'T PUSH THE FRIGGIN BUTTON!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 21st, 2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah - when I'm playing CS, if I pressed the MIC button everytime I speak, I would have been banned LONG ago!

SaBeR512
December 21st, 2004, 02:41 PM
it was typed.....er im just gunna forget it, i was not tryin to be disrespectful it just slipped.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2004, 04:40 PM
:d:

Nyc.Coqui
December 21st, 2004, 07:42 PM
Just Try Saying This InStead

1.Omg Jesus God
2.Shushi Got Wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.I Kill Them But They Dont Die!!!!!!

These Are All My TradeMark Sayings....But Make Sure You Yell Them....
And Feel Alot Better

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2004, 09:14 PM
How about
Snitszelfrigates
or
Weinersnizzel

Or how About

"OHH FART "... thats my trademark saying,,, :biggrin

LA_MERC_Sniper
December 21st, 2004, 09:53 PM
son of a biscuit

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 21st, 2004, 10:08 PM
My favorite is...

ONSDAFOUHSWE;OJSGPOHQWR62EP[UER!!!!!!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 21st, 2004, 10:21 PM
well, having been banned from our server for saying that....don't you think it would be a good idea not to say it in our forums? I have just lost any respect I had for you.
wow lol :stick

but yea, if server catches it, don't go around it.. even saying the other name for homosexual, no not sniper the other one. Like cfh said some people it nature.. its kind of a big change for some lol

aCiD
December 21st, 2004, 10:23 PM
GD and damn are different... i dont say em anyway, i dont like cussing, its stupid and you sound immature.. now if you cuss me out, ima laugh at you then kick you in the noflads :d: but yea GD = BAD BAD! D=Okay when you mad lol

And, losing respect for someone just because of that? er...A bit much?

SgtJeff
December 22nd, 2004, 03:21 AM
OMG Coqui...Shushi Got Wheels...I just came home from work...Tough night...14 yr old circlin the drain after bein shot 2x by an ak47 in the gut...10% chance of living..newayz...I read Shushi Got Wheels...Almost fell outta my chair...After listening to you say that over and over on the server...Thanx man, needed that!!!!!! Oh, SaBeR, slippin is doin it once...twice makes you a serial slipper...not possible..Like the old saying, "Well sir, I didn't mean to screw your wife, I slipped and fell between her legs, Twice!" And yes, Damn is not considered bad....GD is the failure here..Don't be slippin my slippery friend, and you shall find yourself back on my good side. Say "Shushi Got Wheels", and your okay in my book!!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 22nd, 2004, 07:43 AM
wow, lighted up peeps.. Its the holidays :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 22nd, 2004, 08:28 AM
Tough night...14 yr old circlin the drain after bein shot 2x by an ak47 in the gut...10% chance of living..newayz...

Well lets see, you work the north valley....

If this kid had a shaved head and baggy pants...he'll live. They always do. You and I have both seen guys that had no business being alive when we got there let alone after an ambulance, ride, intake and surgery. He'll probably be crapping in a bag for the rest of his life but he'll live. Only way to kill a cockroach is to spray the bullets with Raid first.

Other way to tell is look at his report card. If his GPA is above 3.0...he gonna die.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 22nd, 2004, 08:29 AM
Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :p:

SnAkEbItE
December 22nd, 2004, 12:05 PM
Dang man tell us how you really feel there Cowboy...

Oh and Merry Christmas to you too.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 22nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
lol wow man.. watch out skinheads, CFH is here ahhh!!

Enjoy yalls weekend

SaBeR512
December 22nd, 2004, 01:32 PM
:xmas4 :beerchug :xmas3

We've made our points.........yada yada yada, im forgeting this nonsense

THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE! ENJOY YOURESELFS AND BE HAPPY!

Hope yall have a good christmas! :yaheard:

-Jeff

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 22nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
W()()T

aCiD
December 22nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
someone really got shot, or am i just late? or... lost? ima go with lost... :d:

SgtJeff
December 23rd, 2004, 02:39 AM
Yeah, someone really got shot...14yr old kid. Still alive at this time. Barely. Spinal cord is severed. If he lives, he's eatin out of a tube cuz his innardz be outtardz...Whole family a bunch of gangsters...But still, this close to Xmas, no one shud have to go thru that. I don't care who you are. But doctors still dont give him a chance. So, we'll see...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 23rd, 2004, 07:17 AM
Did I call that one or what???

Cynical?? Yeah...

Harsh?? Oh yeah...

Correct??? :)

SgtJeff
December 24th, 2004, 12:48 AM
Died today. Eat it! Happy?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 24th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Naw...death doesn't bring me joy. All my BS is just a defense mechanism. With the stuff you and I (plus a few others) see if I didn't make jokes I'd go crazy.

SaBeR512
December 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
:kkid: :kkid: :kkid: :kkid: :kkid: :kkid: :kkid:

[sG] Dutchman
December 28th, 2004, 07:06 PM
I got a good old saying "son of a SnitszelfrigatesWeinersnizzel*Take a breath* biscuit"

Copyright 2004 :D :D :D :D

Potential Threat
December 31st, 2004, 10:46 AM
I swear I feel like an idiot for reading all this. Half the posts are "My favoriet saying is atwq498t2134y9028yhsadvhjq309583ytoasduifhqwoip4t7 qwyd9hgsadvjmr". But what the hell...ill join in. My favoriet saying is "Thats not straight."

[sG] Dutchman
December 31st, 2004, 04:16 PM
thats the sprite hehehe

LA_MERC_BS
January 1st, 2005, 01:30 PM
Naw...death doesn't bring me joy. All my BS is just a defense mechanism. With the stuff you and I (plus a few others) see if I didn't make jokes I'd go crazy.

You have to makes jokes about it just to keep your sanity. If not then you'd lose your mind. People with normal lives see a dead body or a shooting maybe once in their entire lifetime. You see it what, once a week according to what time of year it is. You can't help but deal with it in a manner that most people outside your profession would think is heartless. How many times have you stood over a body and said "Now Thats Ah Whole" "If he'd only had his gheto gun sights on the side of the gun, he might have won that shoot out" , sad humor like that will break up the unconfortable silence at the scene.

SaBeR512
January 1st, 2005, 07:56 PM
:offtopic :foshizzle

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Youre right BS..its just a defense mechanism. I've been sitting on this story till after the holidays....true story.

I was working on call homicide for Thanksgiving weekend. Friday night (8pm) we get the call of a body found in a field. It was found by the fire department because they got a grass fire call. Well, it wasn't grass that was on fire.

We get there and find a female (couldnt tell if she was light skin black or Hispanic) in various stages of charred....stilll smoking. Judging by her position, we were thinking murder/rape. We go through all the motions with the investigation and wrap it up around 4am. Somewhere around 2am we are told there is a missing persons report about 4 blocks from the body location. After a few phone calls and directed questions, we are pretty sure the body is our missing person as well. For investigative reasons, we don't tell the family about the body till we have more info (some might say that sux but it's a potential homicide so crime scene comes first).

We work our homicides with LA Co Sheriffs so they are also on the case. The next day, we are working our leads as well as the sheriffs. One of the things that was noteworthy at the crime scene were 2 empty cans of lighter fluid (for BBQs). It was a really screwy off brand that we figured wouldn't be too hard to locate at a local store.

LA Sheriff detectives find a local Ralphs that sells it and start watching video tapes of the time around the crime would have occured. Sure enough they see someone buy 2 cans of the lighter fluid, a lighter and a bag of hickory wood chips....Guess what???

She was the one who bought them.

Turns out she was visiting relatives in our city from out of town and was depressed because of the holiday and couldnt see her kids. She was also a schizophrenic/paranoid on meds....well, off meds at the time. She was so depressed that she decided to commit suicide.....by immolation.

Now I don't know about you but in my book, she wins the HARDCORE OF THE YEAR AWARD. That was the CRAZIEST thing Ive ever seen. I still shake my head and say WOW when i think about that one. Ive got pics but they arent going up here. Sorry ghouls.

It's crap like that that makes me react the way I do to stories like Jeffs....you have to.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 2nd, 2005, 09:42 PM
THat could be one of the most painful ways to go....

LA_MERC_BS
January 2nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
lol now thats original. Never heard of someone burning themself to death. Did the fire kill most of the smell?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 2nd, 2005, 11:49 PM
No smell really. Kind od a smokey smell but not that sick charred flesh smell I was expecting. The only thing that was completely burned up was her left arm. I mean all flesh gone, nothing but bones. You could see into her chest cavity from the left side but a good portion of her right side had 2nd degree burns or was untouched by the fire. Heh, I can't imagine being THAT depressed....or motivated for that matter. Funny thing is, she could have walked up to our light rail system trains (like a trolly) and just jumped in front of one of those. Those things do 57 mph and are in the 50 ton range. She actually had to walk UNDER the overpass the trains run on to get to the field she was in.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Crazy people do crazy things, there’s no telling what in her mind made her decide to kill herself in such a brutal way..

I have a friend that works with investigations here and told me a story about a guy that killed himself with a drill press...
Apparently he drilled himself in the head, but did not die on the first attempt.
I think it took several tries to get the job done...
From what Brian told me he wrote a letter or took notes while he was doing this.
He said his writing got more Illegible after each attempt.
“Crazy people”

LA_MERC_BS
January 3rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
Apparently he drilled himself in the head, but did not die on the first attempt.
I think it took several tries to get the job done

lol, knowing my luck I could accidentally drill into my hand once and bleed to death.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 3rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
Crazy people do crazy things, there’s no telling what in her mind made her decide to kill herself in such a brutal way..

I have a friend that works with investigations here and told me a story about a guy that killed himself with a drill press...
I think it took several tries to get the job done...
From what Brian told me he wrote a letter or took notes while he was doing this.
He said his writing got more Illegible after each attempt.
“Crazy people”

Didn't think it was possible but that beats my story.

Nyc.Coqui
January 4th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Smelled Like Burnt Chicken!!! :(

SnAkEbItE
January 4th, 2005, 10:36 AM
What is amuzing to me is that this started on a topic of a person and the reason they got banned, to talking about all the weird way's that people have offed themselves.

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 4th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Look at the bright side, both of these people finished what they started. They could've ended up in the hospital with holes in the brain or badly burnt and survived. Now that would've been hell.
There was a patient of mine a while back that decided he would kill himself b/c he didn't like prison so he jumped head first from the third floor. He ended up breaking his neck but surviving. He's now a quadraplegic for the rest of his life. Now that's a life sentence.

I've always wondered if they would reduce his sentence since he can't exactly commit any more crimes.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 4th, 2005, 01:06 PM
What is amuzing to me is that this started on a topic of a person and the reason they got banned, to talking about all the weird way's that people have offed themselves.

You should know by now that most of us here have the attention span of a ficus......Yes, burnt chicken but I wasn't gonna go there.

SnAkEbItE
January 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Exactly, if we can just work on that.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==