PDA

View Full Version : WTH!?!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 09:29 AM
All you evil parents should be ashamed of yourselves. CONVERT GOD DAMN IT!!!

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1204/blacklist.html

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 09:35 AM
LMAO!!! Don't forget to click on the ads on the left side of the page.....

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 17th, 2004, 09:42 AM
lol well i guess im not going to be welcomed there..we have a few of those items...

LA_MERC_goose
December 17th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Why is this on the church's web site? huh? why?

}{y|3ri|)
December 17th, 2004, 10:00 AM
the site is obviously a mockery and i dont find it amuzing...

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 17th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Yeah...the top banner says it all "Where the worthwhile worship. *Unsaved are not welcomed (As Jesus Commanded)*" Thats not what I read in MY Bible...he's the one that called the unsaved and unclean to himself...not the other way around.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 17th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Disappointing.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 10:23 AM
A Godly Warning

We Believe in the WHOLE Bible (1611 KJV). We don't throw out the parts that make us feel uncomfortable, like the book of Leviticus. We bid you greetings, friend. We do not read, eat, consume, digest, or 'try on' any product that is not made and manufactured by born-again, Bible believing, Fundamentalist Baptist Christians, and we would have you know that we condemn anyone that does, and pray as King David did, 'against them' for a quick end and a speedy journey to a very hot place, where they can spend out all eternity honoring our Lord and Maker in a literal lake of fire, Amen. Please find our site a blessing.!

My goodness is this a real Church?

LA_MERC_goose
December 17th, 2004, 10:25 AM
If it is, I feel really sorry for them. They have evidentally read the wrong Bible. What I've see on this site has made me feel relly sorry for anyone that believes this. This is sad.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I'm loosing faith in you guys...OF COURSE IT'S A FAKE SITE!

Come on DL. Sometimes I forget just HOW religious some you are.

Click on some of the ads. I mean a "Religion kills folks dead" shirt? You think thats a shirt that would be sold on a church's site?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Don't forget the "Hands Off" anti mastabatory gum....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 10:32 AM
OMG look what they have on there web site... I don't think this is really a church....

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/staff/

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 10:35 AM
I thought it was real.. I was like I can't beleave this stuff...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 10:39 AM
lol....Just read some of the bios for the pastors. Hell, Even John Entwhistle is a pastor. In case you didnt know John Entwhistle is the bass player for The Who.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 10:42 AM
who's "The Who"???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Dragonlady']who's "The Who"???

:shootme: :help :chickenhe :twak :bash :slp :doh :madcow: :slap :e2 :banghead :eek: :insane1 :headshot

Slayer
December 17th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I'm just speechless.

Whether that's a real church or not, well, it's just plain wrong.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Umm CFH you just called me a Chicken head!!! Bad Boy!!! Go to your room...

No really I'm not sure if I know "The Who"....

Silent_Killer
December 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM
that's wrong.

muhahahahahahaha. DL u dont know anything. hehehe

Apocalypse
December 17th, 2004, 11:32 AM
My goodness people, have we forgot what Christmas is all about?

As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep. Duhhh....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
that's wrong.

muhahahahahahaha. DL u dont know anything. hehehe

man it's pick on DL day again huh... LOL Yeah I get confused on a lot of things... You could say I'm a blonde!

PS No one still hasn't told me who "The Who" is....

MindWerks
December 17th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I thought the "What would Jesus do?" panties were hilarious. LOL

LA_MERC_goose
December 17th, 2004, 11:52 AM
It's a band.

Silent_Killer
December 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Dragonlady']man it's pick on DL day again huh... LOL Yeah I get confused on a lot of things.......

c'mon u know we wub j00. its just im all excited, outta school fer the holidays.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 12:31 PM
The Who is....

My Generation
Tommy
Pinball Wizard
Quadrophenia
Behind Blue Eyes

You MUST know the song My Generation.

Roger Daltry?
John Entwhistle?
Pete Townsend?
Keith Moon?

Any of this ringing a bell??

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 17th, 2004, 12:49 PM
hey...didn't Roger Daltry sing a rendition of "Don't let the sun go down on me" for The Lost Boys soundtrack?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 01:05 PM
hey...didn't Roger Daltry sing a rendition of "Don't let the sun go down on me" for The Lost Boys soundtrack?

Umm...what? I never said I was a FAN. :D

Mrs.B[s]
December 17th, 2004, 01:11 PM
lol, Dragonlady, you're not the only one that's never heard of "The Who"

roXet
December 17th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Hehe, I'm an ordained minster too, you can call me Brother roXet from now on.

oh yeah, CFH, how could you leave out Baba O'Reilly?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
ok I'm still not sure who or what "the who" is but 'My Generation' and 'Behind Blue Eyes' are songs of Limp Bizkit... Man yall are confuseing me bigger then crap... LOLOL....

Silent_Killer
December 17th, 2004, 02:14 PM
like i said, she never knows anything.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 02:51 PM
points to thread ~~~~~> http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13091

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 02:52 PM
You probably think Aerosmith stole "Walk This Way" from Run DMC too huh?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 17th, 2004, 03:19 PM
The Who rocks! Well, considering the time when they were big, they were awesome. Tommy is a rock opera, and Pinball Wizard was a song in that (I thought). Anyway, Pinball Wizard is my fav song by them...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 03:34 PM
You are correct. I wasn't quoting JUST songs. I pt up what I was HOPING would kick the cob webs loose but apparently I failed. ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 17th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Ah...gotcha. I still can't believe that it didn't ring a bell, though. Then again...if you didn't grow up listening to it (or if your folks didn't listen to it (as is my case)), you may not be familiar with it.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 04:23 PM
OK MR.CFH are you saying I'm dumb because thats what I said that the ole man said in that link where he said I was DUMB!!!! Oh man you in deap poo poo now MR....

And I'm going to the net now I'm going to find out who this The Who is and or what it is!!!! You men!!! So it is an old group/song..... Keeping in mind I'm only 25 man! all these OLD guys around here......

Yall know me still wuv yall.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Hmmm is this The Who yall talking about.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/profiles/who.shtml

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 17th, 2004, 04:33 PM
no no isn't this the Who (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/) you are refering too?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
heheh...While Dr Who is the OWNZOR...I loved that show as a kid. DL, you have the correct The Who.

SweetGirL
December 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Dragonlady']who's "The Who"???

a 70's band

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 17th, 2004, 05:36 PM
LOL Yeah I remeber one or 2 of the songs but I wasn't born until 79. That 'My Generataion' song I remember. Didn't it go like this *DL starts singing... My G G G G Generation.. DL stops singing now don't know the rest of the song.. * LOL...

Thank goodness you can look up anything on the net or I wouldn't have known who the 'The Who" was.. LOL...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 17th, 2004, 08:39 PM
I know who they are...And wish I did'nt. :)

LA_MERC_BS
December 18th, 2004, 07:47 AM
I dig watching VH1's music history thing they do from time to time on bands. I saw one on "The Who" one time. Supposedly back in those days, you were either a "Who" fan or a " ?????" fan. I can't remember the other band lol. I think it was the Stones, not sure. They were saying that back in the day, if you were a Jock, or an angry youth, then you were a "The Who" fan. The Who was a wilder, harder rock band. On the other side, if you were a pot smoking cheetah monkey who wore at least five different colors on your shirt, then you were a "Stones" fan. Not really sure, thats just what the old celebs on the show were saying.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 18th, 2004, 08:27 AM
so you know it must be true.....

Dr. Who could use his Tartus to whip all of "The Who's" butts.
I don't think I've ever heard any song from the who all the way through. just can't force myself through the pain.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==