PDA

View Full Version : New Years Plans?

Inferno
December 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Hey all, Just wanted to know what you guys are doin for New Years, going places?

Exotica
December 16th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Comin down to New Orleans, but U already knew that (so u can show me the big surprise or whatever!)

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 16th, 2004, 09:17 PM
NOLA. Drinks, loud booms

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Dragon and I will be at home with the kids... I'll be counting down as the ball drops to 2005.... Thats about it.. But who know Dragon mite make plains for us when he gets home...

SaBeR512
December 16th, 2004, 09:43 PM
im going to this country club place with a few buddies, good food n drinks...w00t w00t

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 16th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I plan to stay at home and not drink...

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 16th, 2004, 11:23 PM
asleep by 10 pm....see max's post above....

in-laws are in town

LA_MERC_Drax
December 17th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Well, i think ya know what ima do. Either i'ma be in New Orleans or in Monroe. Either way, ill be skitt faced all night and all morning.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 17th, 2004, 12:10 AM
but how will you feel afterwards?

That's one of the things I have FINALLY realized...the morning after is NEVER worth the night before.

I feel SO freakin good now! I never wake up w/ a headache, or anything. I always wake up fresh and ready to start a new day!

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 17th, 2004, 12:57 AM
i will probably bring it in my normal way...in bed with my wife.

asleep..geeze yall havea dirty mind

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 17th, 2004, 05:42 AM
I'll be asleep on the couch, no doubt

LA_MERC_BS
December 17th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Cheif wants a Detective working part of the night, so I volunteered to get out of a date that my big mouth got me into. If I went, I wouldn't even be able to look at her till around 2 or 3 in the morning anyway. I'll probably be in the office all night playing Deathmatch.

PaRaNoiD
December 17th, 2004, 07:43 AM
wellll.... on the 25th im flying down to SC to meet a friend, Jennie (and of course seeing BD and lauren while im there) then driving up to NY with Jen, and we're stay there till the 2nd, then driving home..

wut happens DURING the time in NY on/around new years, STAYS in NY :)

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 18th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Good for you Max, Here at Iowa we have over 70% of under graduates binge drink on a weekly basis. We are in the upper 99th percentile of all colleges in the US. Being a psych guy that specializes in substance abuse, it's tough to see how much people drink around here and think it normal. So sad....

I get the opportunity to go to Europe to visit my girlfriend over new years... Austria, hungry, Germany, etc.... Skiing in the Alps, visiting Eastern Europe... it's going to change so much in the next few years I’m looking forward to being able to see it before and hopefully after... Anybody need anything from Europe?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 18th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I hear ya Kripto! I think it is college that got me addicted! I wish, honestly that I could go back to never having touched a drop of booze ever!

But anyway - I enjoy life better now without the help of external stimulants, and plan to keep it that way...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 19th, 2004, 06:19 AM
ummmmm......I will be doing notta! Usually we go do an all night bowling event, but bowling with crutches might be a tad interesting.

PaRaNoiD
December 19th, 2004, 07:08 AM
omfg
not interesting- but hilarious.. i vote you try it out

but take pics =)

Silent_Killer
December 20th, 2004, 06:55 AM
i wont go no were but i'm gonna shot fire works at stuffz. weeeeee. blow stuff up.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==