PDA

View Full Version : GWAR

LA_MERC_Spark
December 14th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Anyone gonna go to the GWAR show at HOB tomorrow night?! If you haven't seen em live you just don't know what ur missin! I will be there with a buddy of mine...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 14th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Do you know how G.W.A.R came up with their name ???

G.od
W.hata
A.wful
R.acket

:) They are W/O a doubt some of the most twisted people I have ever seen :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 14th, 2004, 11:49 PM
lol...GWAR.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 14th, 2004, 11:51 PM
ok...gotta ask... who the heck is gwar?

LA_MERC_JESTER
December 15th, 2004, 12:11 AM
OMG PYRO DESTRUCTO lol

LA_MERC_Spark
December 15th, 2004, 06:31 AM
Slimenstra Hyman! LMAO! And just WHAT are you laughing at CFH? GWAR is GREAT!! Nothing like seeing a gorup of peeps in giant foam rubber costumes playing "music" and sprying the audience down with green stuff. A sight to behold I tell ya...

LA_MERC_goose
December 15th, 2004, 06:41 AM
giant foam rubber costumes playing "music" and sprying the audience down with green stuff

Watching grown men, dresses as condoms, beating the crap out of their instruments, and spraying "rotton juice" on me is not something I would enjoy but hey, whatever floats your boat. :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 15th, 2004, 07:46 AM
This is Spark and he spends most of his time with his head in the clouds :p:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 15th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I'm not laughing AT GWAR, I'm laughing WITH them. You have to respect a band that has made a career of making fun of convention and themselves. Those guys have outlasted a TON of bands that were "the next big thing." Hell, they have a new CD out that I hear in knac.com all the time.

roXet
December 15th, 2004, 08:19 AM
why does this stuff always have to happen on freakin' wednesday nights? I'd be all over this one, except for the fact that it's my sister's birthday and we are taking her out to eat and stuff.

PaRaNoiD
December 15th, 2004, 08:58 AM
lol, it's sad but the only way i knew about GWAR was when i used to play Beavis and Butthead on Sega Genesis with my friend Jennie.... we played for HOURS everyday even once we beat it we kept playing. it was just fun.. i mean c'mon you beat up people by burping and farting on them.. that rox.

anyway- the whole point of the game is both guys had tickets to GWAR and they got torn up into peices and blown all over the city- you had to retrieve all the peices by beating wutever obstacle was in your way..
i was 11- but it was still a really hard game!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 15th, 2004, 09:11 AM
why does this stuff always have to happen on freakin' wednesday nights? I'd be all over this one, except for the fact that it's my sister's birthday and we are taking her out to eat and stuff.

I hear ya roXy. When I'm in NOLA, Queensryche is playing here in So Cal doing Mindcrime...me cries. :(

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 15th, 2004, 10:11 AM
they sound absolutely...something....they sure sound like something alright...

SweetGirL
December 15th, 2004, 10:14 AM
The members of GWAR are still alive??!! Max, you're just a young whippersnapper, aren't cha? :P

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
ok...gotta ask... who the heck is gwar?

______GWAR !______

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/GWAR.jpg

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 15th, 2004, 08:55 PM
and people actually pay money to see this...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 15th, 2004, 09:16 PM
YUP... some do...LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
December 15th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Good show as always man... Max........... YOU R A NUB!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==