PDA

View Full Version : SweetGirL and Outkast's Christmas Card

SweetGirL
December 14th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Samantha & Peter with our kids - Robby, Rachel and Reed. One of me with Robby at his Thanksgiving Day play @ school. Merry Christmas to all, and Happy New Year!

Corp
December 14th, 2004, 10:51 AM
OHHHH i am so cute :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 14th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I would have described you another way...buy hey...it's Christmas!

Nice family pic btw!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 14th, 2004, 11:37 AM
wth you have kids named Reed AND Robby?!?! This is just getting weird!

LA_MERC_goose
December 14th, 2004, 11:39 AM
OHHHH i am so cute :)
Let's not stretch the truth too far there buddy.

Lovely family Sweetz, Out excluded. j/k lol :D

LA_MERC_BS
December 14th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Thats going to be a big ole corn bread boy when he gets older. Pete that kid is gona be a line backer for sure.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Very nice Sam and Pete

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 14th, 2004, 01:20 PM
LOL @ BS...f00.

Nice guys. :)

Corp
December 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
BTW Reed the youngest one is only 2 yr's old and three foot 6.. sammy won't let me say how much he weighs lol

SweetGirL
December 14th, 2004, 02:11 PM
BTW Reed the youngest one is only 2 yr's old and three foot 6.. sammy won't let me say how much he weighs lol

We don't need to discuss people's weight........particularly MINE or ma babies'. lol Thanks for the compliments on the family. BTW, BS, Reed will be an investment banker and weekend golfer - NOT a pro football player. lol

[sG] Dutchman
December 14th, 2004, 02:12 PM
nice family picture sweets :) heres my picture my parent didn't want me to put it up but here it is....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 14th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Nice pictures SG.. and don't be talk'n like you weight as much as a house or something because your not over weight nor are you fat!!!! You look very nice.. Me on the other hand.. look and weight as much as a cow does...

Anyway Nice picture guys...

Slayer
December 14th, 2004, 02:53 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
screw linebacker that boy is a hause!
little O-line prodigy there...sry Sam, no golfer there.

Exotica
December 14th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Very nice looking family! :xmas7 and to Dutchman, very hideous!

[sG] Dutchman
December 14th, 2004, 05:11 PM
:) :D :D :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 14th, 2004, 06:32 PM
2 years old and 3 foot 6". You may need a new tape measure for X-mas outkast. My oldest son just turned 4 and he's 3 foot 9" (measured at the doctors office this week for his 4 year checkup) and he's in the 90% for height (He doesn't weigh anything though 32 pounds which is like 50% for weight). Sounds like to me your taper measure is missing its first 12 inches.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 14th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Nice looking family there Sweets :)

SweetGirL
December 14th, 2004, 08:23 PM
We went to the pediatrician last week - Reed is 3'6" and 65 pounds. (Since I am in the medical field, we've already done endocrinology testing for any hormone, thyroid issues...MRI of the brain to check pituitary and hypothalamus functioning, diabetes testing, growth hormone checks, etc. Everything is normal.) He's just a big kid. He was 10 pounds 4 oz when I had Reed (transverse C-section with him, as well as the rest of the kids). They even took him a week early (39 weeks gestation), because they felt he would be over 13 pounds at 40 weeks. No more babies for me....they were all around 9 pounds at birth, then Reed over 10 pounds. I'd like to keep my figure for a few more years til it all starts "headin' South". lol

Reed can come up to me and knock me down. He can pull me off the couch or push me off a chair. He's as strong as an ox and takes no crap off anyone - no matter what their size. We're gonna make a t-shirt for Pete to wear that says "My baby can kick your baby's arse", because Pete has actually told someone that before. lol

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 14th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I ran into my pediatrician at work today - I'm 24, and he prolly hasn't seen me since i was 13 or 14, and he comes up and starts chatting away.

Not really surprised me that he remembered me so well, as I was the only Hemophilliac that I know of in Florence at that time (and as I child I knew just about ever Hemophilliac Child in the state from all the Clinics I had to go to).

It was kind of neat, although the "this guy has seen me naked" thought passed through my mind a couple of times, but it was really nice to see him...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 14th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Oh and Sweets, I was 11lbs 3oz when born, and came home from the hospital in 8mo old clothes :)

My mom is 5' 2" - I'd have loved for there to have been some pics of her expecting - must have been a funny site.

They had to do a C-Section however (obviously).

Daedelus
December 15th, 2004, 11:53 AM
nice picture sam and pete thanks for sharing them. Wishing you all a happy christmas

Silent_Killer
December 15th, 2004, 02:34 PM
nice pics. merry christmas to all.

SweetGirL
December 16th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Max, I've never seen your rl pic - can you post one please? I'm curious as to what size you are now, if you started out over 11 pounds at birth. They say Reed will be around 6'4" when he is an adult, and I am sure he'll be a "hefty" guy then too.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 16th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Max is a little fella now..:)
All that predicting stuff is nuts
my brother and I folowed similar paths growing up, until we hit 13 and he kept growing, as I slowed down..I stopped at 6-4 he went to 6-10...
now in your case you are going to have a moose, it looks like ya croosed a Alabama tick with a Queensland Wallaby...:p: I kid on that. :stick
Last year, LSU signed football player who holds the LA state record for babies at almost 15lbs
he is now 6'8" and about 375lbs..so get busy buying those clothes..:p:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 16th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I'm 5' 7" and 200 lbs now...

I'll see if I can find a decent pic on post in the what do you look like thread...

SweetGirL
December 16th, 2004, 06:18 PM
....he is now 6'8" and about 375lbs..

Whatcha know?! Those are my measurements too!! :p:

As for clothes, yeah, Reed is wearing a size 10 shirt and 10-12 in pants - I hem them, bc they are too long for him. He likes to wear his pants under "his gut" (typical male lol), so I have to hem the length. It's just so weird, bc my little girl, Rachel, is 6 years old and wears a size 6-6x; Robby, the oldest, wears a size 8-10 in pants and is almsot NINE years old! Reed was worrying me for a while, but since we found no thyroid, hormone problem, etc, I am more at ease to just accept that he will have a large build (to say the least). I invision him in an expensive tailored suit behind a bunch of lawbooks....Pete invisions us retiring off of him via fooz-ball. :P

Would like to see a pic, Max, if you can find one.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
how cute!!! Lots of resemblence in your yunguns :)

LA_MERC_Drax
December 18th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Whatcha know?! Those are my measurements too!! :p:

I knew it! :stick :stick :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 18th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Here's one M@l found of me Sweets...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 18th, 2004, 08:42 PM
And here's one of Me, Harry Watters (trombonist w/ the Army Blues out of DC) and M@l.

Notice Henry has more Tubing on his bone....

It's not what you got, its how you use it...

j/k M@l :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==