PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck!

Apocalypse
December 13th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Good luck to all those students out there studying and preparing for their finals. High school or college, school is winding down to last few days. I just got back from a social stats final and I have 4 more finals to go.

Keep in mind, get plenty of sleep before your tests. Have some sugar before you take the test, it helps! Make flash cards, study guides, or anything that will help you recollect what you covered over the semester.

With that said, good luck everyone and let me know how everyone is doing.

-Mike D.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 13th, 2004, 10:37 AM
it hurts when i pee

LA_MERC_goose
December 13th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Good luck to all those having to study.

Good luck to you too Sabre, I hope you get that fixed. :slp

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 13th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that I am done with Latin FOREVER...WOOO HOOO. It wasn't pretty but I’ll take the D and run... Run far away from anyone that speaks Latin...shoot, nobody speaks Latin anymore....That blows, now I don't have anybody to run away from... Damn Dead Languages.... Latin screwed me again…it always gets’ the last laugh

}{y|3ri|)
December 13th, 2004, 11:54 AM
just remeber to pick out the nerdiest guy/gal in the room......

and "study" off them!

w00t

Exotica
December 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
just remeber to pick out the nerdiest guy/gal in the room......

and "study" off them!

w00t
Yeah might have to do that, but thanx for the Luck, Last week before Christmas break than it's party time!

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Good luck to all those in school. Those of us that work for a school are just as ready to be out for a while...that I can promise you (if I have to grade one more paper or test...I think I'll go postal)

|Noob
December 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Eat a little sugar before a test? Interesting, never heard of that before, mind elaborating a bit?

npor
December 13th, 2004, 03:38 PM
We have finals for 9th grade, its like highschool prep or w/e. I'm sure it will be easy :D

GL to everyone else!

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 13th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Sugar has been shown to help memory. Technically sugar is a stimulant like Adorall or caffeine... Just a little one ;-p

Apocalypse
December 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Eat a little sugar before a test? Interesting, never heard of that before, mind elaborating a bit?

Stimulates something in the brain, blah blah. i dont know, i just had some twizzler nibblers and i did awesome on my criminology final. plust 4+ hours studying :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 13th, 2004, 07:13 PM
It'll stimulate your brain unti your pancreas kicks in and the insulin drops your blood sugar and you crash. So you have to eat sugar throughout the test.

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 13th, 2004, 10:35 PM
It's a valid medical excuse to 'leave the room' and to go get some 'sugar' to help with your 'diabetes'

:: (leave the room = cheat) (sugar = notes/text books) (diabetes = test) ::

LA_MERC_Drax
December 13th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I thought you were supposed to go out the night before a test and get wasted.....so thats what i've been doing wrong all these years....

cd
December 14th, 2004, 01:13 AM
4 exams all done, got one of the grades is in, i pass with a c, 3 more to go... also aderol works... originally was used for weight loss, but now is used for kids with adhd or something, helps focus, and keeps you awake... but ruins your appetite for a day or two(thus the weight loss)

Apocalypse
December 14th, 2004, 07:07 AM
2 down, 2 to go and a paper revision...alllllllmmmmmmooooosstttttt dddoooonnnee!

btw low-grade horse tranquilizers help :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 14th, 2004, 08:01 AM
hahah lmao
I bet they do :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==