PDA

View Full Version : Day of Defeat?

Fragmonkee
December 11th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Ive played computer games for the better part of a decade now and I have never played with a bunch of (insert your favorite nasty word to decribe someone or something here). First time i have played the game in about 2 years or so and all I get is people getting upset over the smallest or stupidest things. I got kicked/banned out of a room for manning a .30 cal, for shooting when there was no enemy in front of me (my finger hit the touchpad) and for hip shooting a bar. This is 3 different reasons on 3 different servers...I dont know about you but I refuse to play this game if the entire community is like this. I got in a voice argument with the admin and he was no help. In short has anyone had problems like this playing this game?

npor
December 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I don't know about the community, but I installed it and uninstalled it within about 5 minutes. Just didn't like the feel of the game. I have Call of Duty for that :)

Silent_Killer
December 12th, 2004, 04:01 PM
that game is kool man. i love it. its like old skool counter strike. weeeeeeeee.

u were banned for some retarted reasons, u found a server with a bunch of _______. find another one and quit crying and whining. hehehe.j/p

find a respectable server and have fun :-)(-:

PaRaNoiD
December 12th, 2004, 11:09 PM
COD rox.

Swedish
December 13th, 2004, 12:50 AM
day of defeat sucks, ricochet is where its at man. i cant wait for ricochet:source. it reminds me of that crappy movie tron.

aCiD
December 13th, 2004, 05:51 AM
HL 2 DM w00t, toilet tossing!

}{y|3ri|)
December 13th, 2004, 08:31 AM
day of defeat sucks, ricochet is where its at man. i cant wait for ricochet:source. it reminds me of that crappy movie tron.
dude TRON was the best movie to come out of that time period!! <3 Tron

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 13th, 2004, 08:34 AM
I agree...Tron rocked. Even the Tron game (released last year sometime) was pretty good.

npor
December 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I agree...Tron rocked. Even the Tron game (released last year sometime) was pretty good.

That was Tron 2.0 :) Great game..

cd
December 14th, 2004, 01:30 AM
frag, i've tried to play dod, and they dont say anything to me, they do kick me alot, even on connect, but i think alot of the servers are german and well... they'r gay

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 14th, 2004, 05:12 AM
I haven't played DoD for almost 2 years, but what I remember was that most euopean servers were run uhhh differently than the average USA server. Heck I was an admin on the ElNino DoD server group for a while and I wouldn't give a rats butt if you did any of the three things you listed.

Swedish, I'm with ya, I can't wait for Ricochet:Source
ohh and Tron roxors j00r boxors

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==