PDA

View Full Version : New avatar wahoooo..

[sG] Dutchman
December 9th, 2004, 06:46 PM
ya'll like my new avatar I just got finished making it hehehe.It looks cools for a beginner.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Isn't it running backwards? shouldn't you scope in before you blow his head off?

SaBeR512
December 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
LMAO....it is running backwards har har :xmas7

Inferno
December 9th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Very good, Too bad I can't do one.

aCiD
December 9th, 2004, 10:24 PM
wut do the red letters say? :/

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 10th, 2004, 08:31 AM
I think it says boom or maybe boon :dunno

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 10th, 2004, 08:39 AM
It's not backwards...the first scene is the orange scene, then it says BAM (I think) and then the oops scene...I think...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 10th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Cool for a first try. It DOES look like its running backwards because of the delay settings you are using. Can't read the text either...bad choice of fonts. If you need help lemme know. Ive made a TON of those for MERCs and other clans. Youre using Animation Shop 3 right?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 10th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Here is one of my more advanced avatars because of the partial fade out. Save it and open it with Animation shop to see how itsa built. That should help ya.

[sG] Dutchman
December 10th, 2004, 03:39 PM
ok I will do so cowboy i'll try and fix it so everyone can read it. :) But I'm getting use to it lol its takes practice to make almost perfect :)

[sG] Dutchman
December 10th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Cool for a first try. It DOES look like its running backwards because of the delay settings you are using. Can't read the text either...bad choice of fonts. If you need help lemme know. Ive made a TON of those for MERCs and other clans. Youre using Animation Shop 3 right?
well i'm use a demo of it so...yeah but yes I am useing it :) How do you find text like that I mean I use micosoft paint to edit my pictures or, am I using the wrong program?

[sG] Dutchman
December 10th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Isn't it running backwards? shouldn't you scope in before you blow his head off?
lol one of my silly mistakes again it take someone to notice I had it back wards lol DUH :twak :bash

Silent_Killer
December 10th, 2004, 09:26 PM
with the oops caption it looks like u shot a team mate and he got pissed and he was coming after u and then the boom represents the kill shot.

aCiD
December 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM
i have no idea wut to use to make those avatars with, if anyone could, can someone show me what i can use to make my own avatar?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==