PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
I'm taking my wife to see "The Nutcracker" at the Houston Ballet this evening...please pray for me.....

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 9th, 2004, 02:28 PM
The Nutcracker is cool, man...you'll enjoy it. I have a friend that dances in it every year in Baton Rouge...she's really good at it.

Silent_Killer
December 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
WTF AE U SAYING! hide sabe run away! naw man im sue it'll be fine. bring a couple magazines and snacks, etc.

Inferno
December 9th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Have a good time, I'll pray for ya though! whatever you do don't :z .

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
OMG poor Sabre..I think K-Bomb saw it there last year and said it was actually very nice...but Trans Siberian Orchestra is way better :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 9th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Nutcracker is cool. If you can't handle the "balet" aspect, look at it from an athletic standpoint. You HAVE to admit that they are awesome athletes.

SweetGirL
December 9th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I'm taking my wife to see "The Nutcracker"....

Don't you mean your wife is taking YOU? *giggles*

I've always enjoyed the Nutcracker. I appreciate music and dance, as I do art, in most of their variations. [Helpful Hint: Put a pack or two of M&M's in your pocket and some Jolly Rangers in the other.........they always have liquor or soda there - eat while you watch..........that's a tip from the "fat woman in me" lol]

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 9th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Have a couple of drinks bfore you go...maybe that'll help.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 9th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Sounds awesome Sabre! I wish I could go!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 9th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Don't you mean your wife is taking YOU? *giggles*

That would only be if she was paying "with her own money".. lol

SweetGirL
December 9th, 2004, 07:42 PM
That would only be if she was paying "with her own money".. lol

LOL true, true. I'm sure she has "paid her dues" to Sabre. :stick

|Team Moped| Kripto
December 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Take a laser pointer and see if you can distract someone :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :pump1:

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 10th, 2004, 06:28 AM
sry to har this sabre. Anything with people leaping continually through the aire, ruining some otherwise good music while wearing pants which show me too much of their equipment is qualified as a bad time to me. I would rather watch Afghanistani cliff diving all day than that. gl mano
Although this reminds of the time Andyconda was tricked into going to see the nutcracker. He didn't know it was a balet until the program was handed to him... lmao

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 10th, 2004, 06:34 AM
He thought it was a wrestling match or something? lmao

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 10th, 2004, 06:41 AM
LOL true, true. I'm sure she has "paid her dues" to Sabre. :stick

Well I had a decent time.....shrugs....it was definitely for her, but it wasn't THAT bad. I just enjoyed spending the evening with her...without the kids!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 10th, 2004, 06:43 AM
while wearing pants which show me too much of their equipment is qualified as a bad time to me. I would rather watch Afghanistani cliff diving all day than that. gl mano

that is soooo true.....i almost puked when I saw those...er...guys prancing around. They all wear big cups in there pants too, just to MAKE you look...bastages.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==