PDA

View Full Version : Server messed up, or am i banned?

aCiD
December 8th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Try to get on your HL2 DM server and im banned. Not mad, just wondering why? Cause it really does have a good ping, and i had alotta fun last night playing on it. Didnt think i was doin anything rong, but i guess im rong. Not mad guys, just looking for a reason. Thanks
Oh yea, i can get on the normal server 1.6 its just the HL2 DM server i am banned from.

aCiD

LA_MERC_BS
December 8th, 2004, 07:34 AM
I think you were banned for using the File Cabinet auto aim hack. I fell victim to your gravity gun over and over last night.

LA_MERC_goose
December 8th, 2004, 07:44 AM
WTH did you just say?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 8th, 2004, 08:54 AM
"so like, being [banned]...thats a sign right? i think so."

eNdOfBeGinNinG
December 8th, 2004, 09:27 AM
come on now CO. He just wants to know a simple question why he was banned. If he can't get a straight answer then thats fine lets move on. All these cheap blows from uga and merc are not going to help any situation. If he is banned for something just tell him straight up, and lets be done with it.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 8th, 2004, 09:36 AM
well said brandon

LA_MERC_goose
December 8th, 2004, 09:41 AM
You stay out of this Jay, PUNK. lol :D

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 8th, 2004, 09:48 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA

wow, you're venturing out from "Ditto" to "well said" GJ

Come on now EoB, I'm just quoting a stupid childish post he made and changing one word. It's a good thing we have you as a mediator though. cause I see how his situation effects you.

LA_MERC_BS
December 8th, 2004, 09:54 AM
ummmmmmm, before this goes any further and everyone wants to kill me. I was just picking around with Acid about the hacking thing. Sorry if there was any confusion. Me Acid and Yellowdog were all playing on the merc DM server and they both spent an hour abusing me.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2004, 09:55 AM
EoB you should know best why he gets that reaction, it is not something out of the blue, as you should know we have great pride in what has been built around here as you 2 helped, but we will not sit here and take pot shots from anyone, anymore.
If you want the hell...than the helleth we shall bring!
w00t!

LA_MERC_goose
December 8th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Acid, PM LT, Illegal or Onji-san, this thread is going nowhere fast.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2004, 09:56 AM
I sent a PM to aCid informing him of who/what/when so all questions should be settled

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
December 8th, 2004, 09:59 AM
well said Mike

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2004, 11:07 AM
ditto

LA_MERC_Mercy
December 8th, 2004, 11:08 AM
okay closing this before it gets out hand again....but ya know...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==