PDA

View Full Version : Any single guys, not looking?

Inferno
December 7th, 2004, 10:10 PM
A friend of mine lives in a small college town, and I'm trying to hook her up, but she don't want a relationship, just friends (not that kind either!!). Any cute guys:)?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
A friend of mine lives in a small college town, and I'm trying to hook her up, but she don't want a relationship, just friends (not that kind either!!). Any cute guys:)?

No college age guy wants a girl for a friend unless they are FTF.

Am I wrong on this??

I know that's a lil harsh but reality sux sometimes.

Inferno
December 7th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah you are right, 100%

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 10:43 PM
which college, this just happens to be my profession...i might just be able to help you out :)

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 7th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Yeah Guys are poo poo heads.....

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 7th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Inferno, listen to Cowboy from Hell.. Most college guys try to play the "friend thats not looking for a hookup" but its all a front.. Just look at Drax, perfect example.. haha.. sorry Drax

Dragonlady, you know I'm not a poo poo head. ;)

LA_MERC_Drax
December 7th, 2004, 10:51 PM
I figured this was gonna get turned on me, just waitin til sweetz reads this, she'll have a field day with it ;)

LA_MERC_BS
December 7th, 2004, 10:54 PM
hahaha she'll be waving her crooked finger at you the whole time she is tearing you up....

ig.deviant
December 7th, 2004, 11:45 PM
what college she going to? monroe is like a small college town haha

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 8th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Well - I'm the type that I don't want a relationship, until I can get myself stable...

I didn't really want a relationship in college, and I don't want one now. The last "girlfriend" I had was in Highschool, and we have remained friends...but as far as a real relationship, I don't want, nor can I afford one right now.

Perhaps that's strange for a 24 year old guy to say, but I say a lot of strange things :)

Apocalypse
December 8th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Drax is such a pimp.......

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 8th, 2004, 04:46 AM
Single, yes. Looking, no. Interested in new friends, no...sorry.

Relationships (even building new friendships) are too much work right now for me.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 8th, 2004, 06:03 AM
I have just one sweet innocent question to ask....

CFH, WHAT THE H3LL ARE YOU EVEN DOING ON THIS THREAD. YOU HAVE 2 NEW TOYS AT HOME TO PLAY WITH SO YOU BETTER GET A MOVE ON. GO ON NOW...GIT!

(does a breast check...struts a little...runs before he catches me)
:slp

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 8th, 2004, 06:06 AM
LMAO!

:owned

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 8th, 2004, 06:22 AM
lmao! go get'em CFH!!!!!

aCiD
December 8th, 2004, 06:24 AM
which college, this just happens to be my profession...i might just be able to help you out :)

When did "this" become your profession? Just curious. :ldm

LA_MERC_Drax
December 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
O ever since the 7th grade about....maybe not the professional, but maybe trained quite a bit ;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 8th, 2004, 11:06 AM
']I have just one sweet innocent question to ask....

CFH, WHAT THE H3LL ARE YOU EVEN DOING ON THIS THREAD. YOU HAVE 2 NEW TOYS AT HOME TO PLAY WITH SO YOU BETTER GET A MOVE ON. GO ON NOW...GIT!

(does a breast check...struts a little...runs before he catches me)
:slp

looks at time stamp...

SHOULDN'T YOU BE ASLEEP!?!?
See what Valium, Vicodin and sleeping for 3 days will do to you?

}{y|3ri|)
December 8th, 2004, 12:05 PM
god.. im such a nerd... i thought CFH's two new toys was HL2 and WoW...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 8th, 2004, 12:34 PM
lol...no worries. You'd have to seen the private forums thread to really understand.

}{y|3ri|)
December 8th, 2004, 12:37 PM
hah "private" forums.. ok wow im bored today..

SweetGirL
December 8th, 2004, 12:37 PM
*adjusts halo* "Males" like Drax are a dime a dozen, and I just spent ma last dime. In simpler terms, just keep walking the other direction. (Goofy [Drax], don't think for a MINUTE that I am finished....I just can't say what I want. lololol)

Inferno, why are you playing matchmaker? Your friend that ugly she can't find her own dates/friends/playmates?? ROFLMAO I just find this kinda pathetic...sorry. Singles.com or yahoo chat would be a better place for things like this.

}{y|3ri|)
December 8th, 2004, 12:39 PM
how much am i worth?!?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 8th, 2004, 12:42 PM
how much am i worth?!?

Well, if computer memory was money...I'd have to say 2 bits.

BWAHAHAHAH!!!! I crack me up!!! :laugh:

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
December 8th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Hybrid, you got a woman... now you 2 go play :)

Suntrails
December 8th, 2004, 12:45 PM
You're worth more to me than all the riches in the world.

Of course I wouldn't mind having you AND all the riches in the world.

SweetGirL
December 8th, 2004, 12:47 PM
how much am i worth?!?

you are priceless :kiss (can't say what I really want, because I would live in fear of Suntrails and Outkast for the rest of my life lol)

}{y|3ri|)
December 8th, 2004, 12:47 PM
id say i have quite the min bid and the max buy out there...

hehehe

and sweet now i really wana know what you where going to say lol
dont worry about pete he loves me... frequently.

SweetGirL
December 8th, 2004, 12:50 PM
lol...no worries. You'd have to seen the private forums thread to really understand.

You, my friend, are worth $6,800. lolololol :stick

...dont worry about pete he loves me... frequently.

I r very very jealous now =( Where's the video?! lololol

}{y|3ri|)
December 8th, 2004, 12:53 PM
we are just waiting for all the paris hilton media to die down before we release.... ok and that kids is an example of taking a joke TOO FAR....

;)

Silent_Killer
December 8th, 2004, 02:15 PM
hahahahaha. }{ my friend u want to know what ur worth, 4 dollars an hour. lol j/p.

MindWerks
December 8th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I'm curious why if she's not looking for... you know... one of "Those" types of friendships, why do they have to be cute? I guess Quazimoto doesn't make a good friend? lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 8th, 2004, 02:40 PM
good point Werks..lol

Inferno
December 8th, 2004, 02:49 PM
She goes to Louisiana Tech, oh, by the way she is definitely not ugly, she can get just about any guy she wants, they all say her personality is awesome, I want her to date even though she don't want to.

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 8th, 2004, 02:52 PM
She goes to Louisiana Tech
Oh lord...

jk

SnAkEbItE
December 8th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Well I'm not single and I take offense to this why must we non single be left out, do we not count?

Cut us do we not bleed?

Hit us do we not hurt?

Shoot us with AWP do we not curse?

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 9th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Well I'm not single and I take offense to this why must we non single be left out, do we not count?
Cut us do we not bleed?
Hit us do we not hurt?
Shoot us with AWP do we not curse?

...tell your wife you're corresponding with a cute single girl. Do you ever sleep in your own bed again? :twak hahahahahahaha

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 9th, 2004, 04:09 AM
I'm curious why if she's not looking for... you know... one of "Those" types of friendships, why do they have to be cute? I guess Quazimoto doesn't make a good friend? lol
Come on Werks, can a guy really be friends with someone he doesn't find attractive? I don't think so.

SweetGirL
December 9th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Come on Werks, can a guy really be friends with someone he doesn't find attractive? I don't think so.

It works that way with girls too, nub. :P

SnAkEbItE
December 9th, 2004, 07:29 AM
']...tell your wife you're corresponding with a cute single girl. Do you ever sleep in your own bed again? :twak hahahahahahaha

Like that is any new teriority for me lol.....but let's keep that on the down low huh? :whisperd:

LA_MERC_goose
December 9th, 2004, 07:34 AM
However wrong you are my friend. About a year ago, some of my best freinds were some of the ..... were ladies with very good personalities but lacking in the attraction arena - but then again, you can't really tell what a woman looks like when she's in full turn out gear, got on a SCBA and is right on your butt going into a burning building - and frankly, I don't care what she looks like. As long as she doesn't leave me in the house alone and if something happens to me, she's man enough to drag my behind out the front door to the waiting paramedics. lol

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 9th, 2004, 08:08 AM
LOL @ Goose. Dat true!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 9th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Like that is any new teriority for me lol.....but let's keep that on the down low huh? :whisperd:

Okay Sir! lol We were talking about that trouble maker *cough* Srgt Jeff, right?
(hehehehehe)

SnAkEbItE
December 9th, 2004, 10:38 AM
Exactly....it's all his falut.

Fragmonkee
December 9th, 2004, 11:10 AM
omg.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==