PDA

View Full Version : Poor Barry, damn cheater

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 3rd, 2004, 06:14 AM
and this (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?columnist=olney_buster&id=1937499) is why I don't like baseball much anymore. Not only do they get paid way too much, but now they literally have to cheat to do well.

npor
December 3rd, 2004, 02:39 PM
This is also why I refuse to watch pro football :)

<3 college sports :)

~a/c
December 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
This is only the beginning....

Omega_Prime
December 3rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
its no surprise i have always thought him and a few others who hit that 60-70 hr mark were using juice...but dont just say its baseball every sport has it even the college and high school ranks. its always gonna be around and there will be ways they can get around the drug test. its sad though but i do think when he breaks the hr record hes needs this out by his name.... *known steroid user*

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM
I don't care for MLB much at all anymore.
I'd rather watch a good minor league team myself.

Yammer Hammer!
December 3rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
I think Jerry Rice uses roids. and maybe even Roger Clemens. Curt Shilling? who knows.... schilling oops O_O

Omega_Prime
December 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
i dont think any of those you listed have done so i think rice is just pure hard work..look at the man hes never been buff just a damn good football player.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 5th, 2004, 02:25 AM
yeah rice is legit, NFL has a pretty good screening program unlike baseball. I would find it hard to believe if 70-80% of the MLB players didn't take some sort of performance enhancing stuff.

Yammer Hammer!
December 5th, 2004, 03:27 AM
you know they have forms of steroids that go undetected. its getting out that marion jones did steroids and she did that before the 2000 olympics! ... and won 5 medals. O_O

aCiD
December 6th, 2004, 06:10 AM
bah might as well get the sports now a days to be sponsored by Steriods like, Androstac,...makes sports kinda lame now i think..

Yammer Hammer!
December 7th, 2004, 03:20 AM
i mean im not 100 percent sure on the fact that they have "undetectable" steroids. but u know the olympics they def regulate that. so i would kinda figure that they do. either that or that guy is lying about her using his roids. i dunno though o_o

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==