PDA

View Full Version : Im dreaming of a white Christmas (for LA_MERC_CS Widow)

}{y|3ri|)
December 2nd, 2004, 10:30 AM
turned around too look out the window of my office just a few mins ago.. and what did i see?

http://www.morphistation.com/uploads/snow001.jpg

http://www.morphistation.com/uploads/snow002.jpg

http://www.morphistation.com/uploads/snow003.jpg

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 2nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
You bastage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suntrails
December 2nd, 2004, 10:34 AM
It's so pretty! I want to be at home under a blanket near a fireplace! Or decorating a Christmas Tree!

SnAkEbItE
December 2nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
I wished we could get some of that say about a foot or more for Christmas down here.

[uGa] Saint
December 2nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
w00t started snowing here too!!!!! my sleeping roomate is definetely gonna get a rude awakening due to a little thing northerners call a face wash...

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 2nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Send some down to SC....Express Mail.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 2nd, 2004, 10:52 AM
I want some :(

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 2nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
i just want to be home....:(

I like the snow....for a day or two...then you can have it back.

shoveling is definitely NOT da bomb!

LA_MERC_goose
December 2nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Those who want it send me you're home address and I'll have some air expressed from Colorado. Sabre's right, shoveling sux!

}{, good luck with that stuff man - keep the car between the concrete barriers.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 2nd, 2004, 11:38 AM
Keep that dern stuff up there. GImme me balmy winter days where I ccan kick my sandals off, prop my feet up on the porch and drink my mint juleps! bah snow ugh, unless I'm skiing, gimme that warm gulf breeze!

SweetGirL
December 2nd, 2004, 11:41 AM
I'm with Dirge on this one. If it's under 75 degrees, it's COLD! Looks pretty, but I'm already wearing thigh-highs or long johns under my jeans in the TEXAS cold.....I don't think I could walk around your city in a thermal electric blanket.

[uGa] Saint
December 2nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
haha, this isnt even the bad part of winter... just ask }{, middle of january is when the fun starts... below zero and windchill... all there is to do is ski, snowboard, or sled, i love it! the worst is when its cold and no snow... then there's nothing to do.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 2nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
yeah keep that crazy stuff up there, no wonder they vote the way they do,
it like permanent brain freeze
it's like being part Canadian or something :stick

TFL|Navy
December 2nd, 2004, 12:03 PM

Oh, no you didn't!! Leave us Moose alone!! lol

Ewwww... snow... hasn't snowed up here yet. *knock on wood*
I hate that white stuff... I only like it in the mountains for skiing and snowboarding... Actually, I dont mind the big fluffy snow flakes while in a steamy outdoors hot tub. That's actually da bomb... did that last year at the Blue Mountain resort up here, very very cool... yep.

Slayer
December 2nd, 2004, 04:40 PM

LOL

The weather around here is so crazy! One day, it snowed about 4-5 inches(I drove 2 hours through that crap. blah). Anywayz, the next day, it was like 80 degrees.

Welcome to Arkansas.

Silent_Killer
December 2nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
man i am going to alaska for christmas yall quit complaining. its like -20 degrees up there.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
December 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
i miss da snow :(

Nyc.Coqui
December 2nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Ugh Snow NOOO SNOW....U GUYS AND GALS have no idea how much im dreading snow this year in nyc......its going to be a mess.....after last years storms im offically hate snow......Yellow Snow is still cool though hehehehe :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==