PDA

View Full Version : McRorie...you won't believe it till you see it...

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 1st, 2004, 08:06 PM
And even then, you're gonna feel stupid.

http://www.mcrorie.ca/

LA_MERC_goose
December 1st, 2004, 08:15 PM
Is that b00n wearing a skirt?

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 1st, 2004, 08:39 PM
see, I thought so too, but I wasn't sure.

SweetGirL
December 1st, 2004, 08:45 PM
I thought he was REALLY good! I enjoyed all his covers........very cool imo.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 1st, 2004, 09:04 PM
No Comment...

Nubs....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 09:04 PM
I was wondering what you comments where going to be max.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 1st, 2004, 09:13 PM
Well, I was always told that if I couldn't say anything nice...

:D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 1st, 2004, 11:09 PM
Is that b00n wearing a skirt?

Judging by his name, I'm guessing its a kilt. Goofball or not, if he does all that BY HIMSELF...he's very talented.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
December 2nd, 2004, 12:13 AM
Oh MAN!!! lol If you watch it and imagine trying to make that many parts do that many different things, it's really amazing that he can do it. I can pat my head and rub my tummy most of the time, but that's it.

Widow

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 2nd, 2004, 07:01 AM
that's pretty cool....

I have to say that, he is canadian....lol....seriously though, that is pretty talented.

SweetGirL
December 2nd, 2004, 07:24 AM
I completely agree about him being talented, even more so then just someone picking up a PRS and playing......this guy is playing several instruments at a time and does it well. I've never been fond of synthesized music, but he's awesome.

LOL Sabre, I figured he was Canadian.............Americans just aren't that goofy. :stick *giggles*

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 2nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
I completely agree about him being talented, even more so then just someone picking up a PRS and playing......this guy is playing several instruments at a time and does it well. I've never been fond of synthesized music, but he's awesome.

LOL Sabre, I figured he was Canadian.............Americans just aren't that goofy. :stick *giggles*

PRS??? Whatchu know 'bout high end custom geetars??? I assume you are refering to a Paul Reed Smith.

SnAkEbItE
December 2nd, 2004, 09:46 AM
Well from a person who can't chew gum and walk I was impressed. Then again if I remember my name every day I'm impressed anymore.

SweetGirL
December 2nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
PRS??? Whatchu know 'bout high end custom geetars??? I assume you are refering to a Paul Reed Smith.

LOL boon! We used to sell PRS, Warwick basses, Washburn, Les Paul's, etc etc in the music store that my first husband owned - along with lots of other musical instruments (the store carried custom guitars also....Diamond Darrell signature guitar, Ed Van Halen, etc). I posted something not long ago about his good friend George Lynch (known from the '80's band Lynchmob) hooking me up to meet Phil Anselmo and Diamond Darrell of Pantera years ago, etc etc. I was VERY impressed with Phil. *fanning myself* lol

[uGa] Saint
December 2nd, 2004, 12:46 PM
oh man, im buying a new guitar, still got the hookups sweets?? i dont dig fenders but love me some gibson and prs electrics...

that guy is awesome!! well, besides the mullet... that must take tons of practicing to be so coordinated...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 2nd, 2004, 01:06 PM
I'll take a plain 'ol Martin D-18 :D

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 2nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Wow......that was probably the most unusual thing I've seen. But the guy really can't sing. The timing and coordination was pretty awsome but he really needs someone else to sing for him.

When I was in sixth grade my music teacher had everyone in the class write a drum beat. Lets just say I wasn't meant to be a drummer. Feet and hands have to be doing the same thing, not all sorts of beats and speeds and whatnot.

Slayer
December 2nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
I got a pretty nice Washburn guitar. Still trying to learn how to play...

AHH, MY FINGERS!!

LA_MERC_Onji
December 2nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
dude he rocks!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 2nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
Wow Sweet...very cool. Those Washburn Dimebag Darrel (he was only Diamond Darrel for the CFH album and the pre-Phil stuff because the label though "Dimebag" was the wrog image...ever seen pre-Phill Pantera pics??? Fag glam rock :nono.) guitars are craptastic. He has since left Washburn and is back...er, WITH Dean. NOw the Ernie Ball Musicman EVH guitars are nice..unless you are talking WAAAY old school and are refering to his Kramer line. George Lynch...one of my 80s idols. Pre- Lynch Mod he was in Dokken. One of ESPs original endorsers. Great stuff back then. Enough flexing of the musical knowledge muscles.

I'd love to meet the Pantera guys. My entire left shoulder is a Pantera tattoo. :D

There is an ex-MERC who works for Warrior Guitars in TN. Those are UBER BAD ASS instuments. I feel retarded because I can't for the life of me remember his name. I loved that little guy. :(

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
JUBAE!!! THAT'S IT!!!

Me sad....:(

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 2nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
the dancing dog man..lol
A gret guy, hopefully he drops by again some day!

SweetGirL
December 2nd, 2004, 07:54 PM
Wow Sweet...very cool. Those Washburn Dimebag Darrel (he was only Diamond Darrel for the CFH album and the pre-Phil stuff because the label though "Dimebag" was the wrog image...ever seen pre-Phill Pantera pics??? Fag glam rock :nono.) guitars are craptastic. He has since left Washburn and is back...er, WITH Dean. NOw the Ernie Ball Musicman EVH guitars are nice..unless you are talking WAAAY old school and are refering to his Kramer line. George Lynch...one of my 80s idols. Pre- Lynch Mod he was in Dokken. One of ESPs original endorsers. Great stuff back then. Enough flexing of the musical knowledge muscles.

I'd love to meet the Pantera guys. My entire left shoulder is a Pantera tattoo. :D

There is an ex-MERC who works for Warrior Guitars in TN. Those are UBER BAD ASS instuments. I feel retarded because I can't for the life of me remember his name. I loved that little guy. :(

OMG OMG OMG!! Didn't know you were THAT into Pantera!! Awesome!! I figured I was the only '80's reject that still adored them! lol I've never seen any Phil pics prior to Pantera.....send me some if you have 'em! Phil is from NO, he said, and the two brothers and bassist are from Pantego, Texas, I believe. They said years ago they had a bar up there (south of Arlington-Ft. Worth) area they opened...not sure if it is still running - always wanted to check it out. POST A PIC OF YOUR TATTOO!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
[lag] Dik Dasterly knows Darrel and Vinnie personaly and I THINK we worked for phil for awhile...in any case he knows all those guys. The pics I was talking about are before phil. Its Rex, Vinnie and Darrel with a diff singer....Ill see if I can find some. Just do a search for Pantera "Power Metal" and you should get a few.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 2nd, 2004, 09:19 PM
I'd still rather have a Martin :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 2nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Found 1. My bad...Phil WAS on Power Metal. It was te other 3 he wasn't....so, so sad.

SweetGirL
December 3rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
LMAO!!! OMG OMG!!! I had NOOOOOOOOO idea they were so glam back then! Reminds me of my hairdo in 8th grade! ROFLMAO Good find, Cowboy! I remember now it's a stripclub they started near their hometown (maybe even Dallas), not a bar; so that's a "no go" for me. haha Too bad they aren't together anymore. Stupid drugs will do it everytime, eh?

Don't forget to post a pic of your tattoo!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==