PDA

View Full Version : Counter strike Source Cheats/Hacks

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
Flashbang cheat:
Have you ever been blinded by a flashbang and ever wonder why you can throw one right at a guy and he still can see you. Well, unless he turned around quickly, he is probably using this cheat. I once again didn't believe it until I tried it. It is really simple too! All you do is this: 1. You hear the sound of a Flashbang bouncing on the ground. 2. You quickly shut your monitor off for 5 seconds. 3. You should hear the audible flashbang noise, then you simply turn your monitor back on. Your done, see you weren't blinded this time were you?
Never Die, Always Win Hack:
Open up CS and choose Multiplayer, LAN Game, Create Game. Then choose any DE map and enter game. Become a Terrorist and run to the bomb site as fast as you can. Plant the bomb and run back to your spawn, wait for explosion, you won, your a Counterstrike Champion! How does it feel? You probably lost brain cells reading this, your welcome!

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 1st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sounds like somebody was bored.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
December 1st, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm going to pretend I didn't even read that, as I felt my IQ lowering w/ ever letter my brain processed :D

j/k - but bro, you have way too much time on your hands!!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ummm...yeah!

[uGa] Saint
December 1st, 2004, 06:54 PM
LMAO... hahaha, your certainly a nut... omg that was so stupid i cant breath...lol...

aCiD
December 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
omfg, im gonna SO raise my score on the merc board now!! w00t w00t!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
December 1st, 2004, 07:25 PM
I was buying too untill the one about the bomb....I'm REALLY tired if you hadn't guessed.

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 1st, 2004, 07:25 PM
hey the monitor thing works!!!!

Nyc.Coqui
December 2nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Yea the monitor thing really does work Holy Crap lol Hheheheheheh My Friend Cant Get it to work though :( lmao

SaBeR512
December 2nd, 2004, 05:37 PM
What'el they think of next! :xmas7

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 2nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
Found another one:
AIM HACK- To get kills easier, put the weapons crosshairs on the head of the enemy. If he keeps moving, ask him to stop for a second for a screenshot. When he stops, cap him in the head.

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
ahhh the Nutria is a crafty one..lol

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 3rd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Invisible Hack:
When you see someone, turn away quickly. If you don't see them then they won't see you. Walk backwards towards them. If they kill you then they are hacking.

Slayer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:32 PM
OMG, it works! But the admin won't ban them! Wtf!?

~a/c
December 3rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
Be careful with flashbangs though....if you get flashed with nightvision on, you'll be blind forever!! I'm speaking from experiance...why do you think I'm such a nub in Counterstrike? Its because I'm using the braile edition :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==