PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BDAY SUNTRAILS!!

[uGa] Saint
December 1st, 2004, 12:14 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!! Hope you have a great day!

make jared lift a bunch of heavy objects for you today :) :) :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 1st, 2004, 05:21 AM
HAPPY B-DAY HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a good one!

LT

LA_MERC_goose
December 1st, 2004, 05:57 AM
:birthday :chickenhe

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 06:39 AM
:birthday

}{y|3ri|)
December 1st, 2004, 08:08 AM
Happy Birthday My Love!!!

Means its time to break out the bubble bath and the back rubs!! Really looking forward to spending some JUST you and me time. Its been a crazy month with relatives and everything... really looking forward to this weekend as well as it will be the last weekend we can spend alone untill 2005. Tell at least 3 people at work today to "Go to hell, its my birthday!" and ill be stopping in and giving you random hugs the rest of the day!!!

Love you baby!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
December 1st, 2004, 09:22 AM
Happy Bday Suntrails!

Suntrails
December 1st, 2004, 09:24 AM
Thanks guys! I plan on sitting around and doing absolutely nothing that others can do for me.

Maybe with a bottle of wine.

And some Finding Nemo (*winks* at }{)

}{y|3ri|)
December 1st, 2004, 09:35 AM
w00t!!!!1111oneonneonneone

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 09:41 AM
LOL! @ }{

LA_MERC_Drifter
December 1st, 2004, 10:56 AM
HBD!!! I hope you don't have to much trouble finding Nemo!!!

SweetGirL
December 1st, 2004, 11:49 AM
HBD!!! I hope you don't have to much trouble finding Nemo!!!

Nemo was pretty small, ya know? And he was deformed, but he was still adorable. ROFL

Oh, Heather, I hope your birthday is going along nicely! May you not only be pampered (which, btw, I can say in French, English AND Turkish lol - important word!), but smothered in gifts...including, but not limited to, a new purse, expensive makeup, perfume, and jewelry, new clothes and shoes, etc etc etc. Go cook something for her Jared!! :rolleyes: Happy Birthday, Heather!! :birthday :birthday

LA_MERC_Drax
December 1st, 2004, 12:15 PM
Happy B-day Heather, get to work Jared!

Suntrails
December 1st, 2004, 12:29 PM
Oh, Heather, I hope your birthday is going along nicely! May you not only be pampered (which, btw, I can say in French, English AND Turkish lol - important word!), but smothered in gifts...including, but not limited to, a new purse, expensive makeup, perfume, and jewelry, new clothes and shoes, etc etc etc. Go cook something for her Jared!! :rolleyes: Happy Birthday, Heather!! :birthday :birthday

Did you get all that Jared? :ldm

Apocalypse
December 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM
i love when my man buys me perfume and jewelry.........er

Happy B-Day Heather! :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
December 1st, 2004, 05:05 PM
HBD Sun

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
December 2nd, 2004, 06:56 AM
Happy Birthday My Love!!!

Means its time to break out the bubble bath and the back rubs!! Really looking forward to spending some JUST you and me time. Its been a crazy month with relatives and everything... really looking forward to this weekend as well as it will be the last weekend we can spend alone untill 2005. Tell at least 3 people at work today to "Go to hell, its my birthday!" and ill be stopping in and giving you random hugs the rest of the day!!!

Love you baby!

Thats sweet }{ Dragon never gives me bubble baths anymore... I'm the one that makes them for him... LOL...

Happy Birthday Sun Hope you get everything you want...

SnAkEbItE
December 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
Nemo was pretty small, ya know? And he was deformed, but he was still adorable. ROFL

I got that part which I must say is a :owned

Silent_Killer
December 2nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
HLB suntrails.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==