PDA

View Full Version : Hey all.

EKO
November 28th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I just wanted to write and say hey and extend an invite all the merc'ers and friends alike to check out our new home in the CS community. Its a little buggy currently as im butting heads with Recon and my own server box, seems theres some sort of male hormone thing between both servers and they are all snotty and wont interact well but its up and fairly stable. So feel free to come check it out :)

66.208.102.175:27015

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 28th, 2004, 05:26 PM
i'll be sure to check it out bro!

Swedish
November 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
woot, the server rules. everyone should check it out.

Slayer
November 28th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I'M NEVER GOING BACK!!! SAINT KEPT SLAPPING ME!!! WAAAAH

lol...

Oh yeah, my ping was pretty good there too.

BUT I'M NEVER GOING BACK!!!

Swedish
November 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
wait until they get that chicken thing set up. thats when the real fun will start.

aCiD
November 28th, 2004, 07:46 PM
lol dodge ball rocks w00t~!!

[uGa] Saint
November 28th, 2004, 07:55 PM
haha, yea, sorry bout that slayer, you were my guinea pig for the admin crap, figuring out the bind commands and all... lol.

but yea, we're still settin stuff up and working on the website, so feel free to stop in, we got a buttload of maps so good requests will be honored. hope to see you guys in there :) . And by the way, not everyone gets good pings, its just like any other server, some get good while others get real bad.

Slayer
November 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Geez...just use lube next time, okay?

aCiD
November 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
omfg! ahahahahah slayer ewwwwwwwww

EKO
November 28th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Ya thanks guys for comin to check things out we had an amazing response for the server still being such a baby. Any feedback id love to know, but thanks again for making launch day a great day!!

TFL|Navy
November 28th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Woohoo!! Kick a$$ server!! No lag... awesome ping! Great admin abuse! teehee... lots of laughs and giggles.

It rocks!

(Now where's my $20 and admin?)

Apocalypse
November 28th, 2004, 11:28 PM
awesome time playing on it tonight...jada clan rockzorz your sockzorz! :)

~a/c
November 28th, 2004, 11:31 PM
I'm now very afraid of Saint <_< >_>

Slayer
November 28th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah, it was quite an "experience" tonight playing with yall...whether good or bad don't really know. LoL

Anyways, maps were good. Because of a helping hand, I usually saw the entire map in a few moments and I also had an aerial view. Wootasaurus

[uGa] Saint
November 28th, 2004, 11:45 PM
haha, glad you guys had fun. I use slayer as my experiment most the time. it was refreshing playing some different maps, i really dont know about that la_merc_lestat guy... he was killing me a little too much on the gymnasium map...

aCiD
November 29th, 2004, 06:19 AM
omg that was halirious i had sucha leet score because NAVY! kept knifing me and i had a score of what 2-32? yea, i know... hacks.. dont gotta tell me none

TFL|Navy
November 29th, 2004, 06:41 AM
omg that was halirious i had sucha leet score because NAVY! kept knifing me and i had a score of what 2-32? yea, i know... hacks.. dont gotta tell me none

You know you loved it sweet cheeks!

aCiD
November 29th, 2004, 06:55 AM
/lieeeeeees!! lies i tell you... lol :dance

Slayer
November 29th, 2004, 11:16 AM
He should be banned for hacking. :devil :hb :naughty

I sure did get a kick out of knifing and blowing up people on dodgeball. LoL
Saint was my pin cushion. :)

[uGa] Saint
November 29th, 2004, 11:23 AM
and you wonder why you were slapped so much...

Slayer
November 29th, 2004, 11:27 AM
LoL, no what acid really liked was on dustworld when he had my knife in his poop shoot! or poop maker for Navy. woot

ig.deviant
November 29th, 2004, 11:30 AM
it got to a point where acid and saint had to bind a slap key for me lol

[uGa] Saint
November 29th, 2004, 11:37 AM
yea, we definetely abused admin rights haha... but it was the first day and we were trying to learn all the admin commands, its just very tempting once you have someone bound on your keyboard to just start pounding the key when they hit you. Thanks for being good sports about it.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 29th, 2004, 11:40 AM
obviously we are not talking about merc server eh???

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 29th, 2004, 12:14 PM
obviously we are not talking about merc server eh???
lol did you just click and read the 2nd page only sabre? :p: They are talking about the server eko invited everyone to tryout. I have to admin, teleporting was pretty neat. But to not worry everyone, once rules are inplace ect. we won't be abusive admins, well... maybe to sniper :stick

[uGa] Saint
November 29th, 2004, 12:18 PM
yea, at this point its an "enter at your own risk" kinda deal. Once the website is up and we are officially up and running there wont be so much goofing around. although the whole... 3, 2, 1, yell out a map was sorta fun...

TFL|Navy
November 29th, 2004, 12:34 PM
yea, at this point its an "enter at your own risk" kinda deal. Once the website is up and we are officially up and running there wont be so much goofing around. although the whole... 3, 2, 1, yell out a map was sorta fun...

LIES!! ALL LIES!!! They've had a taste of the power given to them...
Rawr... the abuse was fun... I felt special. Awww... (NOT!)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==