PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break '05...oh hell yes!

Apocalypse
November 26th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I just put down my down payment for our Spring Break trip to Cancun, Mexico. 4 of my good buddies and I are spending 7 days and 6 nights in one of the most popular hotels in Cancun (Oasis Cancun) Sorry, I just had to post this, I'm so excited and it's 4 months away!!! We'll be leaving March 19th and the party will start the 18th at my house the night before. lol.

Anyone have plans set aside? let me know what's up.

WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM
man - y'all should have come to Myrtle Beach - then we could've had a REAL party :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 26th, 2004, 11:26 PM
and, as usual, your Avatar is scaring me :)

PaRaNoiD
November 27th, 2004, 01:08 AM
omfg, i went to spring break at myrtle beach.. it was sooooooooooooo fun, prolly too much fun tho x.X
*memories*
mmmmmmmm.... oh btw im feelin good right now!!
it's 3:o0 AM w00t!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 27th, 2004, 07:24 AM
While MB is fun....I can just imagine what kind of "extra curricular activities" will be going on in Cancun. LOL!

blondie
November 27th, 2004, 09:52 AM
:) Well have fun & be safe :)

SaBeR512
November 27th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I went to Cancun mexico last year and stayed in the Oasis playa hotel. A few things i should mention. Be careful about what water you drink. Dont drink any thing but bottled and possibly tap water but thats getting risky. Also, dont stay out to late when its stormy....the sewers overflow and SEWAGE spits out everywhare, i was on a bus at the time and the windows were open and it got in everyones mouth. The beaches are unbeliveable thou. Crystal clear water and NO BOTHERSOME JELLYFISHES. Ummm BEER IS CHEAP AS A MOFO and theres really no drinking age. Dont sleep with any hookers. ummmmmmm the food is maddd good. People in the hotels are freindly, they have shows in the hotels.....i suggest u get out go snorkling,speed boatin, bar hoppin....idk HAVE FUN!!

:dance1: :dance1: :mardigras :thewave :hb :cheers :nox :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Nyc.Coqui
November 27th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Protection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaRaNoiD
November 27th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Dont sleep with any hookers.

lol.. speaking from experience??

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 27th, 2004, 10:52 AM
HAHAHAHA! pwnzerd!

SaBeR512
November 27th, 2004, 11:18 AM
not from experience but when u get out in the markets and stuff theres topless mexican babes jumping around screaming WE WANT AMERICANS!!!

:mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras

well, not really.... :LOL1

:mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :stpat3 :mardigras :mardigras

Slayer
November 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Saber, don't post your fantasy dreams, okay? :p:

Apocalypse
November 27th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Mexico = drinking age is 18....or so they say

Our Spring Break package is all-inclusive = airfare included, all meals and drinks are free and unlimited.....= lots of wastedness everyday and everynight before we go out...god i love mexico

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 09:59 PM
When you get to some of the clubs ask if they have a drink-pass. You can drink all night for like twenty or thirty bucks. So one or tow of yall get it and share it. It'll save money all the same. Did that a couple of years ago. Just pick a club with very few stairs in it if you do it. Hitting the bottom of them ain't fun, unless you end up in the middle of a pile of chicks;)

Slayer
November 27th, 2004, 10:01 PM
For our senior trip, we're gonna go on a 5 day Carnival cruise which stops in Cozumel and Costa Maya. WOOT

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 27th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Cruises are always good. The chicks can't get away from you...ya just keep running into them over and over. Hehehe

SaBeR512
November 27th, 2004, 10:36 PM
APOC my trip was all inclusive also.... trust me. they dont ask for ID. And another thing.. you can bribe your way into or outta ANYTHING. I had to bribe my way in to the country at customs because they said my birth certificate wasnt from the state, but from the hospital. The guy told me to "take care" of that guy over thare "there boss" and i can go throu.. had to slip him a twenty and he said have a nice day.

aCiD
November 28th, 2004, 07:22 AM
i dunno, im just a boring person i guess, but that just dont appeal to me...i think there is something rong with muh. but anywho, lol, have fun man.

SnAkEbItE
November 28th, 2004, 07:41 AM
I'm with aCiD to me that just sounds like a recepie for trouble.

SaBeR512
November 28th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Mexico=Corrupt

Apocalypse
November 28th, 2004, 02:04 PM
saber i'm not worried about them asking for an ID...lol, but thanks for the lookout. I'm a 20-yr. old love machine!!!

CHEETAH!!!!

SaBeR512
November 28th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Bring me back some cuban cigars :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Never went on Spring Break...don't figure I missed all that much. Would rather stay home and relax anyway.

|Team Moped| Kripto
November 28th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Bring me back some cuban cigars :)

My useless fact of the day... learned from the History channel. When Castro took over Cuba most of the cigar rolling families escaped and ended up moving to Central America. So if you want the good **** go Guatemalan, Cuba’s not what it used to be!

:work3 :work2

aCiD
November 29th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Never went on Spring Break...don't figure I missed all that much. Would rather stay home and relax anyway.

Aheeeeeeeen! relax...yep, thats about all the vacation excitment i need or want :ldm

aCiD
November 29th, 2004, 06:22 AM
I'm a 20-yr. old machine!!!

CHEETAH!!!!

there modified it a tad :D

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 29th, 2004, 06:26 AM
I'm actually w/ tech - I'm more of a sit back and relax kinda guy - If I DO ever go to the beach, it's usually in the winter to fish for Spots and Croakers :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==