PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! HELP!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 26th, 2004, 10:59 AM
I'm stuck at work LITERALY by myself. Not a SINGLE other detective came in today. Someone got a cool flash game I can burn some time with? The arcade is tired and there really isnt much hope of beating 99% of those scores.

HELP!!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 26th, 2004, 11:01 AM
LMAO!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 26th, 2004, 11:04 AM
how about merc resets the scores on the arcade for ya? sry bro ><

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 26th, 2004, 11:14 AM
LMAO!

No laughing...unless you give me a flash game...f00!

LA_MERC_goose
November 26th, 2004, 11:27 AM
<a href="http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?theGame=diamondmine" target="_blank">Bejeweled</a>?

bighead
November 26th, 2004, 12:26 PM
LOL sorry cfh...must suck to be you atm :)

Nyc.Coqui
November 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
gprime.net
go there a check out the vidz and flash games they got some cool ones there!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
www.addictinggames.com

That's where I spend my work days...

npor
November 26th, 2004, 04:04 PM
www.bored.com

It looks like its an Ad site, but it's not :)

Swedish
November 26th, 2004, 05:33 PM
office bowling. empty water jugs= pins folders full of paper=bowling ball. throw as hard as you can see if you can take em out. gg

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 26th, 2004, 09:26 PM
well, I worked 121/2 hours today, and it felt like about 2 hours i was so busy all day - i looked at my watch, and i was like WTF, the store has been closed for a half hour!!!!

Apocalypse
November 26th, 2004, 11:26 PM
CFH, I hope when I enter law enforcement my days are filled with just as much excitement and suspense! :)

Swedish
November 27th, 2004, 04:47 AM
CFH, I hope when I enter law enforcement my days are filled with just as much excitement and suspense! :)

haha your a cop cfh? i knew cops didnt do anything. other then break up good partys and bother me when im trying to get home EVERY night. ive been stopped by police 4 out of the last 6 nights ive tried to walk home. is it illegal to walk on the sidewalk after 2am now a days?

MindWerks
November 27th, 2004, 09:23 AM
It's kinda scary that a detective can't find a Flash game. :stick

LMAO

SweetGirL
November 27th, 2004, 10:44 AM
It's kinda scary that a detective can't find a Flash game. :stick

LMAO

Leave CFH alone!! *smack* He and I both have a crush on Phil Anselmo. :P [CFH, did you ever meet them? I've met Phil, Darrell (DD), and the rest of the boys - they were on tour with Sepultura. My first hubby owned a music store - guitars, basses, drums (that sort of music store) and went to all the shows - Anaheim, Nashville, etc. He used to frequent the gym when his good friend George Lynch would visit town, and George told him some friends would be stopping by his store later that day. When he found out "the friends" were Pantera, he called me up; I got "dolled up" and headed to the music store!!! My hair was bigger then Dolly Parton back in those days! lol They were really nice guys. Phil was just "to die for"!! *sigh* the good ole days]

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==