PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ lil ole me!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
So I go fishing yesterday... I don't fish at all...like 4 or 5 times in my life.. Anyway... I go... I catch some reds... np.. I'm cool and all...get those bad boys home and start to clean em.. there's where the fun begins. First of all I aint got no electric knife. np. jess use the good ole standard blade. Arrrrggggghhhh! First mistake. Second mistake, and probably the most important to life as I know it, was attempting to clean em on the neat little island in our kitchen. ROFLMFAO! Ofcoarse you know the wife wasn't around to impart jedi knowledge, so it was on like a pecan!!!! BLOOD EVERYWHER!! RED FISH FILETS FLYING ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND CABINETS!! OMFG you have NEVER lived until you see the look on your loving wife's, oh yeah AND mother-in-law's, face when they walk in from shopping to see the fruits of your efforts!! OMG if i only had a camera!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
poor little nub :)

I ALWAYS clean 'em outside :D

LA_MERC_goose
November 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Plywood and a spoon are your friend.

I'm surprised you're wife didn't try to kill you. Mine would have if I tried to clean fish in her kitchen. :D

Silent_Killer
November 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
im surprised she didnt strangle u. u need to get u a cleaning table and a electric knife.

Yammer Hammer!
November 23rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
haha awesome Spark. ROCK ON!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
hehehe...wtg spark!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 23rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
LMAO! Next you need to cook em in the house. As in deep fry them bad boys. Get the odoriferous emunations going that practically stick to every fabric in your house. Then, all will be complete.

SweetGirL
November 23rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
LMAO @ Spark! Too funny! You're obviously not a "true southerner". *raspberry* We 'country folk' know all about fishin' and filletin'. I was raised on the Mobile Bay, and we were in the water constantly! Gimme some fried fish, homemade hush puppies, cole slaw, and an ice cold beer........now it's on! [BTW white/clear vinegar will get the smell out of/off cabinets and countertops - it's an equalizer, of sorts - and won't stain or damage nice wood, to the best of my knowledge. Let the wife know we are here to help. lol]

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
OMG Don't scale Reds or deep fry 'em!!!! Either filet 'em and blacken 'em or leave the scales on and grill 'em. Hey James, Academy is just around the corner boyo! lmao

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah - i wouldn't deep fry Reds - I'm w/ Dirge - blacken 'em or grill 'em

Now Crappie, on the other hand :)

LA_MERC_Spark
November 23rd, 2004, 08:45 PM
yeah when i got home this evening I walked in to a beautiful sight! Grilled lemon pepr red fish!! VERY tasty! I can't wait to go round up a couple more... I think I smell a merc fishin trip!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 23rd, 2004, 08:50 PM
I'm in!!!!

Silent_Killer
November 23rd, 2004, 09:40 PM
my uncle and them down there in Fourchon/Grand isle know of some killer fishing spots. weeeeee. catch lots of fish. w00t

Slayer
November 23rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
...and that's why there's Red Lobster. LOL

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 23rd, 2004, 10:45 PM
LMAO Spark

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 24th, 2004, 09:52 AM
my vote for nub action of the year...hey Tech when are the yearly awards..do we do that in January?
lmao

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 24th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Yeah, awards are given out shortly after the new year...and so far, we have a winner...that could change, though

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 24th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Too bad the LAN is in 05...I'm betting there will be SEVERAL contenders born there.

aCiD
November 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
w00t gg spark!!

Slayer
November 24th, 2004, 11:33 AM
That is going to be hard to beat! :p:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 24th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Damn James that is too funny. I laughed so hard that people from my accounting department which is like 4 cubilce farms away (approximately 200 feet in laymans terms) came to see why I was so watery eyed. I'm having a hard time defending you buddy. What were you thinking. I told you to lay off the sauce. Well maybe not lay off but atleast learn some moderation. Lol, Like I have room to talk. Can we say out like a fat kid in dodge ball , in the first quarter in the Dome. Sweet girl is right, when you live here by Mobile Bay you learn all the secrets. I have learned also that I love salt water fishing way better than fresh water. Damn perch, Bass, etc are to damn picky and sensitive, plus the deep sea fishies put up a much better fight.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==