PDA

View Full Version : New Admin's

bxrtsplatter
November 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
I played on the sever today for about an hour and I noticed something really strange. People were being kicked with out notice. Afew people were kicked and came back in wondering what theyhad done.I also noticed this only happened on the side where the folowing players were on.
iC.Merkilo
PinkTaco
iC.Cancel
Are these players new admins? They were also almost unstoppable.
I know I'm not the best Cs player, but I think I can tell when something doesn't look right. If any one can shed some light on this subject it would be appreciated. I know Cs Source seems to be the game to play now, but what about the rest of us who are not able to play. Do we have play Cs with people who break the rules?

SaBeR512
November 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Funny you say that, i was playing with them earlier and somthing DID NOT seem right about them........possibly hacks? idk

npor
November 22nd, 2004, 07:03 PM
There is also iC.cOffEy. I only know of one person that got kicked, and he said that it was a 'kick' and not a 'disconnect to CS window.' I think it's a serverside issue, and the iC clan is just some pubbers.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 22nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Not admins, and the issue will be looked into. Thanks for the info!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 22nd, 2004, 07:54 PM
i came in when they were messing with you sabre... its ok i owned then on inferno and they left on nuke ;)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 22nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
i came in when they were messing with you sabre... its ok i owned then on inferno and they left on nuke ;)

All HAIL Brandon,,, Our resident CS Equalizer....LOL

Swedish
November 22nd, 2004, 08:35 PM
yeah, they were being mean to saber for no good reason. i dont know about hacks though (didnt really watch them play). i woulda kicked them just for being dumb.

~a/c
November 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
One of them was moving awfully quickly with an awp but maybe it was just me. Anyway...they didn't seem too good...I pizz0wn3d merkilo a few times :D

Slayer
November 22nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
Woohoo! Who needs admin? We just let EOB do his thing, and they run home crying for momma!

[uGa] Saint
November 22nd, 2004, 11:27 PM
yea, i was on t at the end of the enfuerno map and i heard em talking about saber so i started verbally abusing them, everytime they'd start talkin trash about sabre or whoever... eob was kicking their butts tho, it was funny to say the least.

SaBeR512
November 23rd, 2004, 01:34 PM
:mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :mardigras :gollum:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==