PDA

View Full Version : computer problem

[sG] Dutchman
November 21st, 2004, 07:23 AM
ok I need help to figure this out every time I put a cd in a drives its starts to make this really really load noise from the drive it doesn't stop unless you take the cd out any help any1.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 21st, 2004, 07:29 AM
Usually, when you put a CD into the drive, the CD ROM spins up to see what the disk is and to see if it has an auto start file. If it's making a loud noise, there could be a foreign object (I've pulled candy, coins, popsicle sticks etc) inside, or, the motor that causes the spindle to spin could have issues. How to fix it? open up the door with the computer off (used a un-bent paperclip and push it into a small hole in the faceplate of the CD ROM) and shine a flashlight inside. If you don't see any foreign objects, the motor is probably going out/bad and you'll have to replace it.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 21st, 2004, 08:18 AM
spend 20 bones on a new one f00!

SaBeR512
November 21st, 2004, 08:37 AM
If the drive is really old, it could be on its last leg. buy a new one.....

~a/c
November 21st, 2004, 08:57 AM
does this happen with all your CDs or just one? If its just one it could just be a bad scratch

[sG] Dutchman
November 22nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
it happens to all my cd but i'm going to what latech said it just might be old I guess its like and 4 year old computer lol but it still is powerful :)

[sG] Dutchman
November 22nd, 2004, 07:16 AM
oh and when I open my drive to put a cd in it like stalls for a few sec or I have to constanly press the button for it to open. :stick

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 22nd, 2004, 07:46 AM
you probably need to replace it...go to

www.newegg.com

you will find one there.

[sG] Dutchman
December 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
My left speak is the only one that is working on my computer my right speak is not working I tried look if it was only on the right but it says has both of on but my right speaker is not working if any wants to help me I would be thankful its werid it satred awhile go

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
OK, try putting that in sentences so people can understand you. Also try to spell correctly.

[sG] Dutchman
December 1st, 2004, 04:41 PM
My left speak is the only one that is working on my computer my right speak is not working I tried look if it was only on the right but it says has both of on but my right speaker is not working if any wants to help me I would be thankful its werid it satred awhile go
ok ok now on my computer when I play cs or listen to music or even play a sound my left speaker of my computer only works.My right speaker is blank as in nothing comes out. I tried to fix the problem by going to check my sound problems but it says both speaker are working properly. so can any help me fix my right speaker to work?

hows that malachi

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Ummm...could be that the speakers are broke...or....you have the balance turned all the way up to the left side speaker.

[sG] Dutchman
December 1st, 2004, 05:00 PM
AHHHH I think it speaker is broke wahhhh wahh hmm I'll go to compusa and buy a new speaker system :D I saw a nice one for around 40 bucks i'll buy that one then I have to buy a new case somwhere and cd drive wow thats alot of money :D

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
December 1st, 2004, 05:04 PM
Ummmm....where's your English teacher? I need to speak to him or her. Because....damn.....

jp!

~a/c
December 3rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
ok ok now on my computer when I play cs or listen to music or even play a sound my left speaker of my computer only works.My right speaker is blank as in nothing comes out. I tried to fix the problem by going to check my sound problems but it says both speaker are working properly. so can any help me fix my right speaker to worki
Did you make sure that all your cables are plugged in?

SaBeR512
December 3rd, 2004, 08:53 PM
Somtimes a good smack on the speaker will fix it. :xmas7

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==