View Full Version : life sucks, and then you die

SaBeR512
November 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Life........sucks.. :shootme:

in general....for me.....right now.....idk why im postin this

sry for the unhappy thread

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 18th, 2004, 05:56 PM
been there....holla at me iffen you wanna talk...

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Been there a lot lately. Know the feelin

LA_MERC_goose
November 18th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Been there.
Done that.
Got the shirt to prove it.

PM's work bro.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
i feel for ya man - going through some things now too!

npor
November 18th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Been there.
Done that.
Got the shirt.
Read the book.

:P

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 19th, 2004, 07:16 AM
been there
done that
got the shirt
read the book
followed the steps

Silent_Killer
November 19th, 2004, 09:30 AM
life's like a box of chocolates u neva know whatcha gonna get. take whats thrown at u and keep trucking man. pms do work though man.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 19th, 2004, 09:59 AM
phfff...

You greet life with eagerness and gusto

It proceeds to kick the s*&t out of you
again, and again, and again.....

You make changes for the better and then...
It proceeds to kick the s*&t out of you
again, and again, and again.....

I had a shirt to prove it, but somebody stole it

:grenade

OR the female version...

Life sucks and then you die,
so might as well buy yourself a pair of b@@bs while you're here

(could be the make version too, I guess lol)

LA_MERC_Spark
November 19th, 2004, 10:04 AM
*whine*

Slayer
November 19th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Nobody knows...

The troubles I've seen...

Nobody knows...

My sorrows...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 19th, 2004, 11:28 AM
']phfff...
OR the female version...

Life sucks and then you die,
so might as well buy yourself a pair of b@@bs while you're here

(could be the make version too, I guess lol)
I wish I could just buy me a pair of boobs to keep around - wouldn't have to worry about the whole "relationship" thing then :D

aCiD
November 19th, 2004, 11:36 AM
']I wish I could just buy me a pair of boobs to keep around - wouldn't have to worry about the whole "relationship" thing then :D

Ebay is the way then Max

Npor, how would you know? Your just 11, you dont have pressures yet im sure.

SnAkEbItE
November 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
What you have all read my book I'm so honored.

Now my life is complete.

Swedish
November 19th, 2004, 12:57 PM

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 19th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Sorry to hear it 512, I will have Spark pray for ya.

SaBeR512
November 19th, 2004, 01:55 PM
thx you all :xmas7

Slayer
November 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
So that's why nobody knows how to plant the dern bomb...

LA_MERC_Spark
November 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM
LMAO @ diesel! You b00n!

npor
November 19th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Npor, how would you know? Your just 11, you dont have pressures yet im sure.

I'm 14, and I do have pressures, just they're not severe :). Life sucks for everyone anyways...

Nyc.Coqui
November 19th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Lmao thats funny lmao

aCiD
November 19th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Like what? Taking out the trash, mowing the lawn? Oh crap, excuse me i see what you mean.

npor
November 19th, 2004, 08:27 PM
No, those are called 'chores.' :)

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 19th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Hey saber .. I think we been pretty good gaming friends so far.. if ya need to talk think bout the little lost canadian up north.. I'll listen to ya ;)

Preludestress
November 20th, 2004, 12:13 AM
OK here comes Pre with her life story, maybe it'll cheer you up, maybe it'll make you think about life. Here goes. I have had more bad things happen to me in my life than I would wish on my worst enemy. I've got four brothers and a sister, and if you asked any of them they probably couldn't even tell you my middle name. My mom and the rest of the family probably couldn't either. I got married when I was 17 years old, not only because I fell head over heels in love, but also it was somewhat a way to escape my horrible childhood, the childhood that I was (at the time) still going through. We had a good run, and when I say that, I mean we didn't start fighting until the third month. Things went on and on, he did some horrible things to me, things that a husband should NEVER do to his wife, but I forgave him and moved on with it. Well, as of January first, I will be a divorced woman. At 19. But you know, I found something about a month ago that has made me the happiest woman alive ever since. It doesn't really matter what it is, the point I'm trying to make is that even with all the bad things in life, there's always at least one thing worth living for. There's always at least one thing in life that WILL make you so happy that you forget (for the most part) about the bad things. Just find it, and don't let anything stop you from getting it. Don't waste your life musing over the bad things, if you do, then it's not really a life at all.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 20th, 2004, 02:43 AM
']I wish I could just buy me a pair of boobs to keep around - wouldn't have to worry about the whole "relationship" thing then :D

Makes sense to me! :nana

and Npor...I wouldn't be young again for all the money in the world. I'll also never be so old that I won't remember how hard things can be at any age. Never will I tell my kids that they don't know what the hell hard is. Two is hard to a two year old and forty is hard to a forty year old. I'm sure you know what I mean...

Silent_Killer
November 20th, 2004, 11:12 PM
i like being 14 (15 in 20 days w00t) i wanna be 21. hehehehehe

npor
November 21st, 2004, 01:22 AM
I don't want to ever grow up, it's fun being a kid :D

I have a summer job and don't have to pay bills, yay...

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 04:18 AM
i wish i could be 17 all my life, youve got friends to buy you beer/wahtever else you want and you arent old enough to get int real trouble or be an adult. but i dont wanna grow up im a toys 'r' us kid (dont know if you southerners know waht im takin about). 17 is by far the best age. carefree/ no probelms= good game

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 21st, 2004, 10:58 AM
Yep. My grand father died yesterday at 12:30.
I know how things are right now.
But read this, it has good times within:

The God of All Comfort

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.
8We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life. 9Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. 10He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, 11as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our[1] behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.

SaBeR512
November 21st, 2004, 11:23 AM
sorry for your loss blown

Im Jewish :xmas7

blondie
November 21st, 2004, 11:51 AM
If you need anyone want to talk to i am a good listerner sooo IM me greenbln117 aim or email me [email protected] :) :) :) :)

Swedish
November 21st, 2004, 12:57 PM

get ready to light up the menorah homie. im not christian but my family celebraties christmas every year, im not jewsish either but i think this year im gonna try out hanukkah. do you know how to play the dradel game? i have no idea.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 22nd, 2004, 01:07 AM
If you need anyone want to talk to i am a good listerner sooo IM me greenbln117 aim or email me [email protected] :) :) :) :)

Thanks so much. I may take you up on that later.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 22nd, 2004, 01:07 AM
sorry for your loss blown

Thanks Man.

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 22nd, 2004, 01:11 AM
Well the latest update is that the funeral will be at 2:00 on Tuesday.
This is the second Grandfather I have lost in the last two months.
They come in threes I hope I am not next. :shootme:

SaBeR512
November 22nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
here swedish try this....... http://www.ehow.com/how_5638_play-dreidel-game.html

Swedish
November 22nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
woot, i think its time to turn dradel into a drinking game.

SaBeR512
November 22nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
HELL YEAH!

Silent_Killer
November 24th, 2004, 12:10 PM
hahahahaha. only sweedish could think of something like that. that would be funny as hell to watch thought wouldnt it?

Nyc.Coqui
November 25th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Life Sucks Then You Get Some Butt And Things Get A Whole Lot Better.....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==