PDA

View Full Version : All you ppl faithfull to mercs !

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 17th, 2004, 02:25 PM
All of you who just got a copy of HL2 and CS.S Come and play on the mercs server ;) cause Alone I can try stuff but I can't enjoy as much as if you guys and gals are there so remember mercs are there for you ;) ;) :D

LA_MERC_goose
November 17th, 2004, 02:36 PM
You nub. Don't you know some people work for a living? You've been out in the wild too long. lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 17th, 2004, 02:54 PM
screw cs:source, have you played hl2? Be a while before my limited computer time is devoted back to source.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
no doubt...

MindWerks
November 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
My new PC arrives tomorrow.... I can't wait... gotta put it together and set it up, but Damn I can't wait to play some HL on it.

CajunTech
November 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I haven't tried HL-2 yeat. Tanya did last night for around 20 minutes before she got tired of it.

I think I might mess with it tonight to check out the graphics, but single player games just aren't my thing anymore.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
HL2 is mad fun. I think I aggrevated Diesel last night talking so much while we were playing. Funny thing is we were in the same spots at the same time.

aCiD
November 17th, 2004, 05:14 PM
bsh, source rocks w00t! hey Sergei, gimme a IM if j00 wanna play sometime, my AIM name is k2sk8ta im willing to get on there anytime...

[uGa] Saint
November 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
i'll be on the lamerc source server at 8:30 pm Wisconsin time. w00t w00t!! lol, I dig source but can't wait till new maps are out and people have admin control so we can get rid of hackers.

Swedish
November 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
they already have hacks for source? freakin retards

Preludestress
November 18th, 2004, 03:48 AM
swed, some people are so into hacking that they make hacks for the game before it even comes out. What I mean is that they read all the pre-release reviews, and go from there on ideas for hacks. And no, I don't hack, but I know one or two, and trust me, they are all about some hacks. I, personally, don't see the point in hacking. I mean, what's the fun in a game if you don't work at it to get better? Like me, for example. I've been playing for almost three years, and I'm just now to the point where I can keep a 2-1 score in CS, lol. I am #14 on your server, but that was only because I played in it for hours a night when they reset it a few weeks ago. Hell, I'm probably already knocked down to like 17 or so because I don't get to play much now that I got a man, but that's a completely different story for a completely different thread. But anyway swed I just thought I'd let you know about these "retards," as you call them.... hehe <3 y0u sweet cheeks :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 18th, 2004, 07:03 AM
HL2 is mad fun. I think I aggrevated Diesel last night talking so much while we were playing. Funny thing is we were in the same spots at the same time.

no man that was awesome, I needed the help,its just with those big teeth it is hard to understand you at times..:stick

Teupow
November 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I just DL it. woot... I would love for you all to kill me over and over again lol
BTW this is Phantom if you did not know...

I am using my SWG name I kinda like it Teupow woot woot

Captain
November 18th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I just DL it. woot... I would love for you all to kill me over and over again lol
BTW this is Phantom if you did not know...

I am using my SWG name I kinda like it Teupow woot woot

Teupow you b00n.. atleast u play CS better than SWG hehehe

[uGa] Saint
November 18th, 2004, 08:55 PM
I am #14 on your server, but that was only because I played in it for hours a night when they reset it a few weeks ago. Hell, I'm probably already knocked down to like 17 or so

just for accuracy's sake... your 52 on the server at this point in time, lol...

gg on the boy toy pre.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 19th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I'm d/l source!!! w00t!!

Just 100 minutes to go!!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==