PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the fun.

}{y|3ri|)
November 13th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Hey guys,

Im going out with a bang, im going to write up a huge post about all the things i could possibly say about how everyone is acting, or personal issues i have or medical things i am dealing with... but then i sit back and i realize, why? Why go out bad.. why not think of the good times and let it all go. Its a game after all. The only reason why i would make such a post is to not loose the friends that i have currently that i talk to on almost a day to day basis... but those guys know me, and they know whats going with me, so thanks for the great server and friendly enviorment to play in as a merc, im sure ill still pub the server as long as im welcome.

From slap dances, to annoying music.

LA_MERC_}{y|3ri|) no more.

Onji or Toby can you change my name and remove me from members list.

Thanks, see you guys in server / forums.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 13th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Sorry to se you guy H. I really thought you would weather this storm, but alas. I wish you the best. I pray that you do well in health and your life.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 14th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Good luck man! Wish you the best!

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 14th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Good luck }{, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you will visit.

LA_MERC_BS
November 14th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Good luck man, hope to see ya around. By the way, you should cut a CD. You could call it "Hybrid's greatest hits" or "Hybrid's slap dancing made easy ". Just ah thought.

}{y|3ri|)
November 14th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Sorry to se you guy H. I really thought you would weather this storm, but alas. I wish you the best. I pray that you do well in health and your life.
hey, im not going anywhere, i just wont be in the tag anymore. I think the only way i would ever truely leave is if you removed your signature.

;)

bighead
November 14th, 2004, 12:56 AM
I hate to see you leave H but again i hope everything goes well with you. Gl in life and i'll see ya around

SgtJeff
November 14th, 2004, 01:01 AM
WTF, It just wont be the same. It won't be the real Slap Dance Masta that I created without the tag. Just plain old Hybrid. Just doesn't do it for me! Oh what the hell.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 14th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Sorry to see you go }{. Thanks for the kniving lessons though.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 14th, 2004, 02:52 AM
H, I'm not happy to see you go but I know that there are more important things in your life, like you health.

I hope all is well and you know how to contact me if you need.

Swedish
November 14th, 2004, 04:38 AM
swedish <3 }{ (in the straightest way possible)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 14th, 2004, 06:31 AM
:crybaby :crybaby :crybaby :crybaby

Shucks, the only time my wife would even get interested in CS is when you are on goofing and playing music. LOL! She and I both hate to see ya leave us, but understand you got to get things in priority. Best of luck and prayers. If you need a chat, you know my ICQ number. :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 14th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Aww man....I kinda thought you'd work through this too. Oh well, good luck }{.

[uGa] Saint
November 14th, 2004, 07:00 AM
J-Monster,

Its really hard to say goodbye to something you love, i feel for ya dude (me <3 Jared, er... i mean... he's cool... uhhh.. you know....). You were one of the main reasons why I thought LA_MERC would be a cool clan to join. The cs flashlight dance revolution will continue however, as well as the "OMGIMGONNAKNIFEHIMOMGOMGOMG" parties. Talk to you later today on AIM boooooyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ryan

PS you still owe me for the ice cream, haha

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 14th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Jared...

This saddens me greatly...more than you can imagine. I understand that there are lots of things going on in your life right now, and you know that I will always be here for you.

You are, without a doubt, one of my best friends...that will never change.

Scott...

LA_MERC_goose
November 14th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I love you man!

}{, you have been the reason for much laughter on the server. I have enjoyed the singing and dancing and the entire maps of making pyramids and recording demos. I understand the health thing - been there, done that, may even have to go back before long. Be safe in your adventures but never get lost. I thank the Knife Master for the skills learned and I want to thank you personally for taking me in and teaching me a trade. lol

God's speed to help you heal. I love you in a way only two straight men can have. l8r bro!

LA_MERC_Spark
November 14th, 2004, 07:53 AM
:sad: Wow }{.... I 'm really sad to see you go man... no more gettimg slaped around for knifing your corpse.... Hope all goes well for you..

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 14th, 2004, 08:18 AM
all i can say is......

"the raindrops keep falling on my head............."

hahahaha. I MISS THAT SONG BADDDDDDD

PaRaNoiD
November 14th, 2004, 08:43 AM
omfg
i leave fer like a week and look what happens!!

I know you got ur reasons, so gl with everything and don't think just cuz you dont have a merc tag I can't photohax u!!

the sh33p will miss you dearly -sad baahhhh :(

Iccey
November 14th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Good Luck }{ and hope all is well and if u ever need anything we are here for you rember u are never alone :D

SaBeR512
November 14th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Ill miss you }{, all your music and everything. good luck and i hope your health problems get better. :vet: :xmas7

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 14th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Wish you the best see you around !

Swedish
November 14th, 2004, 11:35 AM
You were one of the main reasons why I thought LA_MERC would be a cool clan to join.

Same here man. i still remeber my first night on the merc server. i thought all the dancing and music was funny as hell, especially because every other server i have played on was all serious. i think we have all had good times playing with you and hope they continue.

Slayer
November 14th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I hate to hear that }{, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't be a stranger! Cya man. :)

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 14th, 2004, 09:09 PM
things won't be the same w/o you man, good luck with everything you are going through. I really hate to see you leave Jared :(

Daedelus
November 14th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Good luck bro in all of your endevors and best of health to ya.
i know all the royaltys your colecting on us using your }{ will make you ritch haha.
have a good night

LA_MERC_Heater
November 14th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Hyrid i hate to see you leave..I always had funny when your on the sever.Hope you take care of yourself and your family.See you later man.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 15th, 2004, 07:18 AM
take care H, not sayin goodbye cause you not really going anywhere :p: Just take care, and keep the good health up

SweetGirL
November 15th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Just hate you've left, and I'm really sorry about it. Things have been crazy around my house in the past two months with the kids, and I haven't been able to chat with you and Sun like I would love to do. I hope I can catch ya'll on MIRC when I get a break. Until then......please take care of yourself and try to get better. Also.....I want Sun to come play CS wif us!! ;) Be good! ~Sam~

Silent_Killer
November 15th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Well }{ man, im sorry to see ya leave merc. ill miss u slappin the hell out of me. boy, that was fun times huh. but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. }{. Gl at whatever it is man just dont forget to stop by everyonce and a while and say hello man. I am Truly Sad that u are leaving merc but i will always know u as my friend.

SK.

Ps. No one else can be the slap dance masta like u man. so for that, i will always know u as that.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 15th, 2004, 10:01 AM
do not worry SK, I am sure any admin will be happy to still slap you around :)

Silent_Killer
November 15th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Not like }{ did though. he did it just right.lol

}{y|3ri|)
November 15th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Not like }{ did though. he did it just right.lol
ok thanks and all SK, but that just doesnt sound right... lol

Thank you everyone for the kind words, thoughts. Its good to know that even though i might not be a merc im still friend/family. Im glad my thread hasnt had to be closed or had angry post in it.

LA_MERC_goose
November 15th, 2004, 10:40 AM
ANGER! I have been keeping all of my anger towards you deep inside hoping that it would never come to this but I can't take holding it in anymore ..... I'm mad as hell and I ain't gonna take it anymore!!!!!!!

Well, that was lame.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 15th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Goose you off your meds again....

Take care of yourself first hybrid, then come back and join us. Your health comes first :)

Silent_Killer
November 15th, 2004, 11:38 AM
ok thanks and all SK, but that just doesnt sound right... lol

no, remember iceworld_x. slap me aross map, id take out half team make it easier to kill them???? ring any bells???

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==