PDA

View Full Version : the weight has been lifted!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2004, 10:16 AM
It was also with a saddened heart that I too resigned from LA_MERC. I just wanted to let everyone who frequents the server that I will no longer be able to change maps, etc...but I will hopefully be around to have fun :)

CajunTech
November 13th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Sorry to hear that Jay. Hope to still see you on the forums and server.

LA_MERC_BS
November 13th, 2004, 10:39 AM
...................?

LA_MERC_BS
November 13th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Hey wait ah minute now. You guys have always been a pretty close group. Ya'll are like the Waltons of counter Strike. Now all of the sudden ya'll are dropping like fries. Whats the deal (like ya'll would really tell me). Look ya'll need to knock off all this leaving crap. We are all affected by this too. It's obvious that something is going on. What ever it is, ya'll need to take it outside, roll around in the grass and fix it. Don't let it get to a point that its unfixable (thats a word in Mississippi).

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Don't worry Bslap, Merc is still strong. Some guys have just decided to move on.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2004, 11:14 AM
no comment...i'll pm you jerry

SaBeR512
November 13th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Good luck riverrat! nice playin with you as a la merc :glass :glass :glass

Nyc.Coqui
November 13th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Damn Like I Said LA Merc I Quit Week

[uGa] Saint
November 13th, 2004, 02:30 PM
sorry to hear about this Jay, wish you the best in whatever you decide to do. BTW... your basket called looking for the deli meats.

and coqui, it sure seems that way doesnt it. hopefully no one else leaves. :/

NoXiOuS
November 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
this is most unexpected, good luck Jay

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Best of luck!! Don't be a stranger!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 13th, 2004, 04:02 PM
NOOOO! not jay!!!

i'll miss ya dude - PLEASE stay in touch!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 13th, 2004, 04:12 PM
lol...this happens once a year or so Jerry. It's like a mass die off. It's just a small ripple in a big pond. Nothing changes with Feb and we will go on like we always have. It just looks bad because there's a rash of these posts all at once. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more before it's over.

It comes down to a long standing diffrence of opinions. Nothing more.

[uGa] Saint
November 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
a difference that could be resolved if people tried to make it work... rather than just giving up and just saying its what "normally" happens.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 13th, 2004, 04:53 PM
AMEN SAINT!

lol...this happens once a year or so Jerry. It's like a mass die off. It's just a small ripple in a big pond. Nothing changes with Feb and we will go on like we always have. It just looks bad because there's a rash of these posts all at once. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more before it's over.

It comes down to a long standing diffrence of opinions. Nothing more.

Yes, it does happen once a year - BUT the problem is the friggin same every time; nothing gets done except the fact that the admins and leaders tell those people to leave the clan instead of correcting the damn problem.

there are 8 or 9 more people who are probably going to leave. That is almost half the clan because of 3 or 4 peoples attitudes toward the server regulars and members.

For the 1000th time in 2 days it is NOT a difference in opinion, it is attitude toward the ones who make the clan - the members, but noone cares

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 13th, 2004, 04:56 PM
take care jay, in whatever you do. Remember, its not like hes dead, he just saw the light thats all . j/k j/k, take care you ol' rat.

nice reply saint, but I doubt it will be read over hehe

SweetGirL
November 13th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Damn Like I Said LA Merc I Quit Week

You've always been cool, but don't stir crap please. This is not easy for some of us, and little punks sitting back making smartarse remarks about it is unnecessary. Same for Brandon and the rest of the bitter group...every post when someone leaves has some remark pointed at the clan/admins/etc. I love some of you guys from the computer, but, geez, if it were THAT bad around here, you wouldn't be sitting here posting alongside a clan that you don't have anything good to say about!! In other words, if you don't like the crap that goes on here, seems to me you shouldn't let the door hit you in the arse. I say that with all due respect............if respect is due, then there ya go.

Now, I wasn't directing that at you, Jay. All this "crap-stirring" just gets a bit redundant. I think alot of you, and I understand your feelings, just as I have tried to understand everyone else's. This is not good-bye to me, so I won't act like it is. I regret that you made this decision though. I love ya, buddy. Sam

Swedish
November 13th, 2004, 05:04 PM
i dont think he ment any harm. he cant see the stuff going on "inside"

SweetGirL
November 13th, 2004, 05:13 PM

Then it doesn't really affect him, does it? Nothing worse to see people witchin' about crap and making comments that are none of their friggin business. The "inside" involves LaMercs, and not people just standing by to watch the "person jump off the building while they cheer him on"....that's what some of this crap looks like.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 13th, 2004, 05:53 PM
infection <3's sweets...

donner summers

now reverse it

now slow it down now

j/k

not sure who all is going to show up to the lan.. but there was a lot at the arma II i didnt meet. looking forward to getting to know all of you this time :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 13th, 2004, 06:27 PM

Neither can I [sniff, sniff] :(

SweetGirL
November 13th, 2004, 06:35 PM
']Neither can I [sniff, sniff] :(

ya big cry baby :crybaby *giggles*

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 13th, 2004, 07:09 PM
quit whining you little terd!!!!!!! hehehehe...

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Wow, there's only 16-18 people total in MERC?

and that's funny I've only seen total of about 4 or 5 that were not happy, and it looks like they are mending the rift and talking to the ones they have issues with.

And people care jay, oh yes, people care. just remember - worrying is like a rocking chair, sure it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere. write that down.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 13th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Wow, there's only 16-18 people total in MERC?

and that's funny I've only seen total of about 4 or 5 that were not happy, and it looks like they are mending the rift and talking to the ones they have issues with.

And people care jay, oh yes, people care. just remember - worrying is like a rocking chair, sure it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere. write that down.

lol @ LA_MERC_Socrates

NIcely put...both times Sweet

bighead
November 13th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Jay the only problem I have with what you said is the admins or leaders never cared what was wrong w/ the state of the clan. B/c quite frankly, you were an admin. So you should put yourself in that same boat as all the other admins :) take care jay and gl in whatever you do. Like CFH said Merc is still strong just some people want to leave b/c of differences that they can't resolve with the clan as a whole. Now i'm closing this thread simply b/c I see it becoming a flame fest real fast from both sides of the field. Members and Non-members alike. If anyone has any questions for concerns, Please PM either the leaders of Merc or one of the admins.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
November 14th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Good bye Jay. Best of luck.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==