PDA

View Full Version : Saint has left the building...er lamerc...

[uGa] Saint
November 11th, 2004, 07:26 PM
It's with deep regret that Im informing you of my departure from lamerc. I'm not leaving with ill will towards anyone, nor am I leaving because of, the lets just say, "high emotions" that were currently goin on. I've never really played on many other servers, and I consider all of the mercs friends, and even some of the server regulars. To avoid any confusion, I am leaving with the hopes of starting another clan, not because I dont like this one, but because I want more control over the clan that I'm in (ie admin and all that crap). lamerc has so many longtime members that being an admin is something that wouldnt (and i guess shouldnt) happen for someone as new as I. I'm still gonna be spamming the forums like usual, and playing on the server, just time for me to move on. I hope you guys understand. I'm being straightforward, and if you have any questions let me know. If a new clan is made, I'll be sure to let you guys know about it. Take care, and I'll talk to you in like an hour when i sign back on. haha.

peace ya'll,
Ryan P. - F47 K|D 4 L|F3

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 11th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Sorry to see you go man. Hope your plans to start a new clan goes well for you. Good luck sessy.

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Ima miss you sainty poo.......

But good luck with the rest !

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 11th, 2004, 07:45 PM
take care man. As long as this is what you want, go for it :)

LA_MERC_goose
November 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Just go away ya punk!

nah, just kidding. Wish ya well my friend.

Benny_B
November 11th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Wow, i might never talk to you or see you again....o wait, we are roomates, I see u everyday anyway. I wish u the best of luck, and...I love u.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 11th, 2004, 08:16 PM
c ya, what is wrong with nubs not posting this in the private forums..lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 11th, 2004, 08:21 PM
SO does that change your LAN status?

SweetGirL
November 11th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Well, how ya like them apples? I say it sucks royally, Saint. If my family left me everytime something better came along, or they didn't like how things operate around here, or "things changed", I'd be sleeping under a friggin bridge. I'm not real thrilled, but I do want you to be happy at whatever you do. Me wubs you. :sad:

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 11th, 2004, 08:34 PM
i was thinking the same thing dirge was. thought i would get to meet you at the lan.. lol

[uGa] Saint
November 11th, 2004, 08:53 PM
InfectioN']i was thinking the same thing dirge was. thought i would get to meet you at the lan.. lol

if its cool i'd still like to go.... but if its a problem, then i can step away from it...

And I'm not ditching the family, just starting a new part of it, lol, dont worry, ill still be around to bug you about making me brownies sweets, haha. Let me know dirge/diesel

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 11th, 2004, 09:02 PM
LATER ON Saint,

Hate to see the new enzyte guy go,

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/ENZYTE1.jpg

Hey if you do come to the lan...bring some of them purple pills with ya...

I want to get me one of those PERMA smiles TOO!

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 11th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Hate to see ya go but I wish you the best in everything you do!

See ya around!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 11th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Saint, you know how I feel, bro...keep in touch, and peace outside!

Apocalypse
November 11th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Later Ryan...I took you under my wing, I took you under my wing. Papa bird has a surprise for you this weekend, it's called "kick in the junk" ooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no, but seriously...goodluck...wait jk, cya

Swedish
November 12th, 2004, 01:18 AM
ya know, out of all the people i have played with on the server, id have to say saint is by far my least favorite. WHAT? he can still read this? wow dont i look dumb. jk. talk to you later man.

TFL|Navy
November 12th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Sainty-poo!! I hope to see ya around on the server... as soon as I get some downtime. I've been extremely busy these days and haven't had time for myself.

:havemercy

LA_MERC_Spark
November 12th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Saint you turd!!! You just got here f00! Well i guess good luck d00d... And I hope you still make it to the LAN... I can introduce to my lil friend Glen......levit that is..mmmmmm scotch!

Uther
November 12th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Best wishes Saint.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 12th, 2004, 07:49 AM
wth? well I can't say I'm not disappointed...:(

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Well, how ya like them apples? I say it sucks royally, Saint. If my family left me everytime something better came along, or they didn't like how things operate around here, or "things changed", I'd be sleeping under a friggin bridge. I'm not real thrilled, but I do want you to be happy at whatever you do. Me wubs you. :sad:

That was put perfect Sweetgirl, some people are just not made for the family, I had said that same thing as Ryan and bam..complete change in the clan came about, many power hungry people have come and gone here..
For the old timers is it just me, or does this sound like ole deadhorse..gl in your adventures, you should have talked to Apoc the force is stong in that one.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 12th, 2004, 07:53 AM
many power hungry people have come and gone here.. Um...what are you trying to say, D? I mean, dang...I know I Ruthless...and I know I'm the TechTator...but, couldn't you have masked your words a little better so I didn't know youw ere talking about me!?

(Just kidding Mike!)

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2004, 08:04 AM
no you are still here f00!! ;)
you have never gotten the gone part down :stick
:p:
I just see c0rbin and deadhorse race through the brain
when I read this, and just shook my head.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 12th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Saint was in Merc? wth?

}{y|3ri|)
November 12th, 2004, 08:39 AM
no you are still here f00!! ;)
you have never gotten the gone part down :stick
:p:
I just see c0rbin and deadhorse race through the brain
when I read this, and just shook my head.

As a good friend of saints, you can trust when i say that hes not power hungry.. hes just tierd of the resistance he gets when he wants to follow through on a project / ideal. He is not a deadhorse by any means.

<3 j00 saint, and im sorry merc didnt work out for you!

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2004, 09:16 AM
hes just tierd of the resistance he gets when he wants to follow through on a project / ideal.

humm...okay
I guess my definition of resistance and of follow though are different.
np, its just what poped through my head, although deadhorse was way out there, I believe he said he had achieved everything since he was the #1 rated player for the month..lmao

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 12th, 2004, 09:38 AM
I only ask 2 things....
1: Don't do like so many others in the past who have done what you are doing. That's leave, take a few MERCs with, get bitter because things are alot harder then you thought. Then start flaming MERC or return with hat in hand asking to come back.

2: Be happy with your decision and still come around once in awhile...Oh, and come to the LAN. :)

Alot of other came to mind when I read this. I can name at least 5 clans that tried and died after spliting from MERC. It always comes down to money (for servers and web hosting) and too many chiefs and not enough indians. Not flaming or discouraging you man, just giving you a small history lesson. Best of luck in your endeavors.

[uGa] Saint
November 12th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Let me clear some things up. I suck at CS. When I play, as most you know, I play for fun. I did meet some resistence with some crap, and I'm seriously trying my hardest to make sure you guys know that I'm not gonna start flaming merc or the people in it. The guys that really know me here (like jared) know that I'm not power hungry (sorta sucks you say that Diesel), and I dont get bitter. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work, and I'll just end up a server regular like everyone else, lol.

If and when I make a new clan, I hope YOU guys won't get bitter and flame me and whoever is in it. I was really hoping to have and keep a good relationship with lamerc, but its understandable if some people have hard feelings on the subject. I really love doing graphic design as some of you know, and I really want to make another fully functional web site, and just like lamerc did, I want to start it up with good friends who just want to have a good time. In my eyes, nothing has really changed except my name, i still consider you guys my family, but again, I understand any people who might be ticked off. Flame me for my decision if you want, sometimes you just need some change though.

dunno, just trying to clear it up a bit.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 12th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Saint, good luck in your endeavor. Its not the easiest task to take on but its pretty fun at first.

I'm sure Diesel didn't quite mean it like it came out on text. Its kind of like getting burned a bunch of times, as soon as you see fire, you start trying to stomp it out or put water on it. Your reasoning for leaving was just a spitting image of what a couple others have given and I'm sure Diesel went straight to defensive mode.

We've gotten flamed before and lived though it so if it happened to happen again, we'd heal but I doubt your clan will get any flaming from us. We just ask that you continue to respect our members, forums, and our server and that if someone from your clan comes wearing your tag, that they do the same..

Good luck

SnAkEbItE
November 12th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Did some one say we was haveing a flame fest?? Oh goody it's been what? A month since we had one of those?

Seriously though let me address what some have spoken here, and I think it was well spoken by Uncle Ben and I quote "With much power comes much responcibility". I have started up two clans the first one died because I was a idiot and did not know what I was doing. The one that I head now is stable and we do strugle from time to time with funds so my first suggestion to you is get your funding lined out, cause if you can't get that lined out then forget it. The second thing is to establish just what type of clan your going to run. Just as a side note here, you can't run a competitive and buddy clan at the same time does not work I have tried it. So pick and stick on that subject. Personality's are the final issue, you must have a mature person who is a people person that can smooth feathers cause you will have issues, and on top of that if you pull any people who play or you have met on the Merc server or forums be very carefull cause it can turn into a bashing party when it comes to that. I have been guilty of it in the past because I disagreed greatly with some of their choices, however the one thing I had to get through my thick skull is this. It's their house and their rules.

Final peice of advise, have fun it's a nice ride.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 12th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Sorry to see you go Saint. You're always welcome here and I for one have no reason to talk bad about you. I will even try your server out if you get it going. One thing I can say is that having admin responsibility is just that. A responsibility. Like Snakebite said it takes character to maintain a fair and even hand with absolute power. A good saying also is "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" remeber that. Take care in your endevour and good luck.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 12th, 2004, 12:13 PM
wow, lot of input here. Diesel when I read your post I was like "wow", but after reading what toby and others said I can see why you posted that. Deadhorse was someone that I doubt many of us are. That guy was one odd person. Saint it seems wants to see how things are outside of lamerc. One thing lamerc does not offer (at least I don't think they do regular? right?) is comp. play. Now snakebite is right, its hard, very hard to run a family clan AND comp clan. Fights break out, things are said, and the clan dies, or almost dies in the end. But we are going to get all the kinks out before we start up the clan. Yup i'll be joining saints and a few others journey on the new clan. But def, DEF read tobys and CFH post. Hopfully we can learn from past clans exp, and act on them. And to sweetgirl, once you get to know lamerc, and how they are as a family its hard to forget that feeling. Just because you don't wear the la_merc tag does not mean you can not be apart of their house. Speaking from exp I do miss the merc tag from time to time, but im still just as good of friends with them even though the tags not on. Saints not leaving the family, he is just testing the outside world :) Anyway I hope mercs and the new clan will get along great, and I can assure you we won't put up with friends bashing friends.

SnAkEbItE
November 12th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OMG EOB is turing into the Clan Ho....he's jumping from clan to clan, actully I'm jealous he didn't try mine out and everyone knows I have the best monkey love out there ....

Just kidding man...

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Yes we are afficted lately with the over-read-into-post sindrome :p:
I was talking to Saint about power hungry people like Deadhorse, not calling him power hungry, he could be?? but I can not make that call yet, he has not been around here that long to determine that..lol

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 12th, 2004, 01:42 PM
im not even in the clan and some of you feel like family to me :)

awwwwwwwwww

i'm going to cry!!

Daedelus
November 12th, 2004, 01:47 PM
good luck saint in your endevors and see you around.
And to snake bite thank you for your very well spoken post it was nice to read.

LA_MERC_Onji
November 12th, 2004, 02:03 PM
good luck man, i wish you the best

}{y|3ri|)
November 12th, 2004, 02:27 PM
InfectioN']
i'm going to cry!!
:crybaby

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 12th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Yeah, don't be a stranger! Hope you the best on your journey. :)

SaBeR512
November 12th, 2004, 03:33 PM
cya round man......good luck :vet: :vet: :vet:

so many recruits leaving, making room for possible new recruits.......hint hint :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 12th, 2004, 03:38 PM
OMG EOB is turing into the Clan Ho....he's jumping from clan to clan, actully I'm jealous he didn't try mine out and everyone knows I have the best monkey love out there ....

Just kidding man...
lol your right, I have been jumping from clan to clan past few months. I feel with good reasons, and others followed me so I guess the same goes for them.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
They are scared of your hax! :stick

LA_MERC_goose
November 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
so many recruits leaving, making room for possible new recruits.......hint hint

hummmm, yeah right. lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Dude, don't think that we think you are abandoning us...it's more like youre leaving the nest. In th past we would get pissy with people who left and it was wrong then as it would be now. We wish you well and good luck. One thing that was hinted at but not said was you should have posted in the privates first. No worries though. :)

EoB....we are a family. Once youre in...YOURE IN. That is unless Tech kisses yo on the lips and says "youre dead to me." :D

LA_MERC_Spark
November 12th, 2004, 05:02 PM
OMFG!! Horrible image man...just plain horrible!!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
LOL!

bighead
November 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
see ya saint..GL w/ your new clan

SaBeR512
November 12th, 2004, 10:49 PM
hummmm, yeah right. lol

you never know goose, anythings possible

~a/c
November 13th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Good luck saint! I probably won't see you on the server less than I do now :( but I just want to wish you a formal goodluck and goodbye. You are probably one of my favorite people on the server and the only one to learn my name :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 13th, 2004, 10:33 PM
GL dude, hope everything goes well

Swedish
November 14th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Dude, don't think that we think you are abandoning us...it's more like youre leaving the nest.

i feel the same. i dont think you can be in a "brotherhood", as some have called it, like merc and then all of the sudden not be welcome back. and while you are leaving the nest, i hope you learn to use those wings before you hit the goround, or some cheesy proverb like that. (sorry ive been drinking tonight and feel poetic for some reason)

PaRaNoiD
November 14th, 2004, 08:50 AM
*sniff* no comment *sniff*

bahh :(

Preludestress
November 15th, 2004, 09:38 PM
SAINT OMG I could SO be like your sexy mistress and stuff and we could have a clan affair and OMG THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[uGa] Saint
November 15th, 2004, 10:25 PM
SAINT OMG I could SO be like your sexy mistress and stuff and we could have a clan affair and OMG THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
November 16th, 2004, 05:15 AM
lol

SweetGirL
November 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Pre, will you bake him brownies? He won't leave me alone!! lol

[uGa] Saint
November 16th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Pre, will you bake him brownies? He won't leave me alone!! lol

THATS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!!! you tell everyone else you'll make THEM brownies... jeez... and no... i do not want any brownies from pre. lol.

SweetGirL
November 16th, 2004, 07:21 AM
THATS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!!! you tell everyone else you'll make THEM brownies... jeez... and no... i do not want any brownies from pre. lol.

ROFL I makin' you jealous now, aren't I?

Where's ma brownies, Saint? I want some with white icing on top, and I'd prefer if you'd sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of the icing while you're at it. I also like the multi-color sprinkles too.

LA_MERC_goose
November 16th, 2004, 08:02 AM
NO BROWNIES FOR YOU, ONE YEAR!! NOW YOU LEAVE!
lol, wub you, mean it.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 16th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Aw I say we get Dirge to bake some brownies for Saint, the whole clan can pitch in for his special Cartman recipie..kinda like a going away present.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 16th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Um...I probably don't want to know, do I?

[uGa] Saint
November 16th, 2004, 08:52 AM
I've heard about those... and you'll get those back with a "return to sender" on the box... thanks for the thought tho diesel

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 16th, 2004, 08:56 AM
It is the least we could do for your service.
:)

LA_MERC_goose
November 16th, 2004, 09:16 AM
We'll even give you some white icing and maybe we can find some of those color sprinkles Sweetz mentioned.

Silent_Killer
November 16th, 2004, 09:17 AM
bye bye saint good luck with the whole clan thingy.

O yea, by the way sweet when u gonna make me some food? im starving.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 16th, 2004, 09:31 AM
/me sings

"Ooooooh, Suck on my vanilla salty balls! Stick 'em in your mouth and suck 'em."

Silent_Killer
November 16th, 2004, 09:50 AM
My name is silent killer, I can almost spell kat

Slayer
November 16th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Haha HAX!

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 16th, 2004, 10:51 AM
silly silent.......big words are for adults....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==