PDA

View Full Version : Need help to get a girlfriend

[sG] Dutchman
November 9th, 2004, 02:07 PM
ok HOW DO I GET A GIRLFRIEND I have one mind mind already so how do you get her!!!!
by the way I bought 2 packs of AXE deoderant so I should be good on that (kilo)

any clues

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 9th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Axe is a shabby start but hey.. you gotta do what you gotta do.

Swedish
November 9th, 2004, 02:17 PM
you have to go look for ANY girl walking around in the mall/school, hit them over the head with a club, then drag them by there hair to you cave..uhh i mean house. it usually works.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 9th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I saw the title to this thread and thought "Boy have you come to the wrong place..." lol

Silent_Killer
November 9th, 2004, 02:27 PM
:stu

Suntrails
November 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Cook her dinner. Seriously.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 9th, 2004, 03:14 PM
The best way to get a girl is to not try. As conterintuitive as that may sound, it works. Well...I would say it worked for me, but considering my track record...maybe you shouldn't listen to me afterall.

[uGa] Saint
November 9th, 2004, 04:02 PM
lol.. latechs right, if your supposed to be together it will fall into place and you'll end up making a move when the times right

npor
November 9th, 2004, 04:07 PM
OK, first you take her to a bar right...

Yeah, you get it :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 9th, 2004, 05:53 PM
OK, first you take her to a bar right...

Yeah, you get it :)

I dont think hes old enough for that yet... I might me wrong though..:)

FAKE ID ANYONE???

SaBeR512
November 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM
i thought the exact same thing Dirge did, i dont think you'll find much help on a gaming forum, just use your instincts :ldm :ldm

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 9th, 2004, 11:02 PM
hold the door for her...that is ask her on a date first.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
November 10th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Okay, here we go. I'll try to tell you about getting her attention, but I'm only one opinion here so keep that in mind.

Women like to see the nice guy in you...the one who they can imagine having children with, sharing all things personal with. On the other hand, the bad-boy jerk usually gets the girl. So what's a guy to do? I'll tell you what works on me. Talk to her, share information, but not too much. Be lighthearted and laugh with her so she remembers happiness associated with you. Do this a few times. When you see she's interested, maybe move on to evening phone calls. The day has slowed down and the darkness makes for a more personal setting with quieter talking. Now here's the hook...don't ask her out. At first a girl will think, "Well he's nice. I dunno. Maybe I'll go out with him if there isn't anything else going on." Everyone feels strong when they feel a choice is up to them. If she's interested, trust me, she will be thinking of you more often than you know. She'll start to worry that maybe she doesn't quite "have it in the bag" like she thought and her interest will grow. You want to ask her out sometime in between making her wait and wonder if you like her, and tired of waiting and getting frustrated. Does this help? If it would help to ask a girl questions, I'm not shy about answering and nothing really shocks me....just so you know.

If you're already past this stage, say so and we can take it from where you've gotten to. Give me a PM if you like.

Widow

Nyc.Coqui
November 10th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Ok The Love Doctor Is In Session...First Of Axe Just Doesnt Cut It...Start Of With Liz Clairborn's Curve For Men..Its In Style, And It Smells Sexy As Hell, Second Women Like Bad Boys You Gotta Present Your Self Smooth...And Relaxed, Be Spontaneous Out Going...Oh Yes And Being Funny Gets You Far.. Women Dont Like Men To Be To Serious..And Yes Women Do Talk Alot But Listen To What They Have To Say You Learn Alot About Them... And They Love Good Listeners...Also Don't Go Straight To The Point...Ya Gotta Wait On Popping The Question (Will You Be My GirlFriend) Time is Everything...Just Relax, Most Of The Time They Will Let You Know How They Feel About You....

In End Play Sweet Dumb And Cuddly

Sessions Over
Coqui

P.s Any Questions Pm Me Or Just Ask Me On The Server!!

P4nda0o0
November 10th, 2004, 08:06 AM
heres one DONT LISTEN TO PPL HERE ESPECIALLY ME so well now you can go on and read other ppl's comment :D

Swedish
November 10th, 2004, 01:12 PM
hey dutch, you ever hear of roofies? jk

[sG] Dutchman
November 10th, 2004, 02:19 PM
lol one more question ok I"M A SHY MAN (BOY) but do I just go up to her or write her letters? :) I think she like letters(notes)

oh does this help too she looks at me alot does that mean anything?

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 10th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Well...assuming you don't have any food stuck in your teeth or a bird perched atop your head, it could be a good thing. Dude...if you can write, write. If you can talk, talk (eventually, you'll actually have to talk to her, so get used to this idea). Learn how to use your talents to best suit yourself.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 10th, 2004, 02:41 PM
yeah, don't be too shy and miss out.....the hardest part is starting the conversation, once you get over that hurdle it becomes easier.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 10th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Make sure she understands that you like to frag, if not it can cause a lot of probs in ur relationship

MindWerks
November 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
You should kick her butt at CS then ask her out for a drink to celebrate your victory. They can't resist a guy like that.

:ldm

CajunTech
November 10th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Make sure she understands that you like to frag, if not it can cause a lot of probs in ur relationship

Just get her hooked on puter games like I did :)

A little expensive at times (2 comps, 2 copies of every games), but works out in the long run. Never getyelled at for always playing on the computer.

Swedish
November 10th, 2004, 04:22 PM
whats she like dutch? would be alot easier to give you advice if we knew what she was like. like if shes a "nerdy" type chick (nothing srong with that) then you can talk to her about what kinda games she plays or waht books she read. if shes like a crazy arse party girl (wich never make good girl friends anyway) then ask her to go to a party with you sometime.

Silent_Killer
November 10th, 2004, 05:10 PM
being the lil pimp i am.......maybe i should chip in some advice.
women like complements lots and lots of em.
Treat a woman with respect.
Have proprer manners. *burp*
Most of all though the number one thing: Tell a girl how ya really feel. trust me, ya feel better after ya do. i did. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
thats how i land all my women.

SK/D.Morales

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 10th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Wear tight pants. Then it will be :ldm :ldm

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 11th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Just get her hooked on puter games like I did :)

A little expensive at times (2 comps, 2 copies of every games), but works out in the long run. Never getyelled at for always playing on the computer.

You need a woman like this http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/295/

Nyc.Coqui
November 11th, 2004, 08:47 AM
SileNT a Pimp Haaa Dont Make Me Laugh!!! lol!!!!!!!!! wooo that was a good one

LA_MERC_Drax
November 11th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I would give relationship advice....but then again, i don't go for relationships ;)

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 11th, 2004, 09:10 AM

lmao i was thinking the same thing....hehehe

Nyc.Coqui
November 11th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Holy Crap that morgan webb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Cajunwife
November 11th, 2004, 12:17 PM
You need a woman like this http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/295/

Ummm and why would he NEED a woman like that????????

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 11th, 2004, 12:30 PM
:stick Cuz she likes to frag!!!! And it doesn't hurt that she's not bad on the eyes!!!!!! :ldm

Silent_Killer
November 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM

quit hating coqui.just cause im the man doesnt mean u have to hate me. u to sabre.

Nyc.Coqui
November 11th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Lmao Too Much Seriously Everybody knows im Top Pimp!!!!

blondie
November 13th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Well ummm Can yall help me find a man? lol jk :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 13th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Fnding a significant other isn't that hard...its finding the RIGHT significant other that is difficult. Blondie, you're still young...don't stress over it. Just live your life, and when the timing is right, you'll meet the person you're supposed to be with.

LA_MERC_BS
November 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Dutchman I'd love to be able to help you man, but if you took my advise you would end up with some crazy chick.

Swedish
November 13th, 2004, 01:34 PM
so dutch, you hook it up... er i mean have you found the right women to properly respect yet?

MindWerks
November 14th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I found this instructional video just for you. Watch it and you will know exactly what it takes to get a Girl friend.

http://webpages.charter.net/mindwerks/life_as_a_guy.asf

Swedish
November 14th, 2004, 01:57 PM
LOL thats exactly how you get chicks. i like how he just walks right past the fat one. lol

AWWWWW i can not stop watching that fat kid dance. i even ahve that song playing in my head.

Slayer
November 14th, 2004, 02:29 PM
LOL, that was great!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==