PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about taking leave

SaBeR512
November 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I am seriously considering uninstalling counter strike from my computer becuase i have become very addicted to it. Im not sure if i will, but if i dissapear for a few weeks or months thats prolly why. Ill let u guys know.

lata

[uGa] Saint
November 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
lol, ive been uninstalling/reinstalling cs every couple of weeks... takes so long to reinstall that I at least stay away from the computer for an hour or so. although you do lose all your saved preferences and favorite servers... but that just gives you another reason not to play.

gl with whatever you decide dawg.

Swedish
November 8th, 2004, 05:25 PM
yeah ive thought about this too. its gotten to the point that i play out of addiction and not because its fun. its sad that they are going to have to make some kind of gamers help program like AA. its weird because i cant play a single player game for mroe then 30min but any online game i could play for like 3 hours non-stop. i dont get it.

SaBeR512
November 8th, 2004, 07:04 PM
i thought i was the only one like that :LOL1 :LOL1 :LOL1 :LOL1

:partys :bigok :feet: :blue:

Daedelus
November 8th, 2004, 08:16 PM
lol my wife gets mad when i get a day off during the week and all i do is play cs or some game and she comes home and is like did you play all day long hehe.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 8th, 2004, 10:33 PM
well, i can't even feed my addiction between work, school and the family....wish I had that problem.

Nyc.Coqui
November 9th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Best Cs Killer In The World- Find Your Self A Very Demanding Woman!!!....And Cs Will No Longer Be Part Of Your Day...But Be Advised Looking At Your Computer,For It Will Cause Great Mental Damage. And Your New Found Love Will Be KnowN As The (Beast, Warden, Hellspawn) Etc....

Just An Idea And Story
(Weeps) The Horror Thank God I Gave Her The Kick!!!!! Crazy Woman!!!!

Slayer
November 9th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Just say no...

Little Birdy
November 9th, 2004, 12:13 PM
regulate yourself... I had to... You can do it... A little birdy to you...

-Birdy

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==