PDA

View Full Version : ROFL

TFL|Navy
November 8th, 2004, 09:41 AM
TODAY's FUNNIES!

Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table. He looks into his small bowl. It is empty.

"Who's been eating my porridge?" he squeaks.

Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty.

"Who's been eating my Porridge?" he roars.

Momma Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, "How many times do I have to go through this with you idiots?

It was Momma Bear who got up first; it was Momma Bear who woke everyone in the house; it was Momma Bear who made the coffee; it was Momma Bear who loaded the dishwasher from last night, and put everything away; it was Momma Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper; it was Momma Bear who set the damn table; it was Momma Bear who put the friggin cat out, cleaned the litter box, and filled the cat's water and food dish, and, now that you've decided to drag your sorry bear-a$$es downstairs, and grace Momma Bear's kitchen with your grumpy presence, listen good, cause I'm only going to say this one more time:

"I HAVEN'T MADE THE F@%#N PORRIDGE YET !!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 8th, 2004, 09:50 AM
LMAO!!!!

MindWerks
November 8th, 2004, 10:06 AM
Momma bear is a slacker. LOL

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 8th, 2004, 10:48 AM
LOL!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 8th, 2004, 11:09 AM
hmmmm.....that sounds all to familiar..:)

Slayer
November 8th, 2004, 11:11 AM
LOL

Mama Bear should tell them to nibble on Goldilocks alittle bit. :D

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 8th, 2004, 11:59 AM
hahaha!!! good one navy!

Silent_Killer
November 8th, 2004, 02:44 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahhaaha that funny

TruckGuy
November 8th, 2004, 02:57 PM