PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love...

LA_MERC_Drax
November 4th, 2004, 09:23 AM
When professors give test that no one can finish, although, i believe i was the only one in the class that pulled it off. My last 15 minutes of work look like chicken scratch, and my numbers are prolly off the wall, but hey, i finsihed it.

:shootme: :shootme: :shootme: :shootme:

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 09:30 AM
haha, awesome....

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2004, 09:40 AM
heheh...gj on finishing at least.

LA_MERC_goose
November 4th, 2004, 09:42 AM
You know you are not getting a bonus for getting your name correct. lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 4th, 2004, 09:57 AM
which professor?

npor
November 4th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Heh, that sucks. What class is this?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 4th, 2004, 02:32 PM
was it "The Nutty Professor"?

LA_MERC_Drax
November 4th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Dr. Palmer Sabre, theres a 100 dollar reward for anyone who wants to sneak up on him at night in a black outfit with a ski mask and kick him straight in his nads....i just need video to completely enjoy it :)

Seductive
November 4th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I've accomplished that quite easily in the past. I'll do it as long as you provide the outfit and NEW shoes to go with it! ;)

Little Birdy
November 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Lol Drax, I can't wait to see him to see what he looks like... Which subject Math245?

LA_MERC_Drax
November 4th, 2004, 06:12 PM
nah birdy, CMEN 430 ( plant design, aka senior design one for chem e's)

|Team Moped| Kripto
November 4th, 2004, 06:46 PM
One day in the middle of a chem test last year, a guy in a gorilla suit ran down the isle, grabbed some tests, ripped them up, jumped onto the front table throwing stuff and ran out the back door. We were all stunned and the professor just stared at him in amazement...
We all got bonus points on that one!

Captain
November 4th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Dr. Palmer Sabre, theres a 100 dollar reward for anyone who wants to sneak up on him at night in a black outfit with a ski mask and kick him straight in his nads....i just need video to completely enjoy it :)

Can i get a description of his daily routine? And you have a cam corder i can borrow? i need to make some extra Cash

Suntrails
November 5th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I've accomplished that quite easily in the past. I'll do it as long as you provide the outfit and NEW shoes to go with it! ;)

Forget the outfit and the whole sneaking up on him thing - I'll just take the new shoes! :biggrin

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 5th, 2004, 11:02 AM

Maybe we could work on that one the next time I'm up in Ruston. :cheers

Preludestress
November 5th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Forget the outfit and the whole sneaking up on him thing - I'll just take the new shoes! :biggrin

I'm with the princess on this one.

Seductive
November 5th, 2004, 03:20 PM
I admit getting a new pair of shoes is nice and everything, but the rush you get just seeing the look in his eyes right after you kick the....... actually maybe I just need the shoes, I could use my aggression in other ways tonight. eOb and myself are home with alcohol. nuff said. ;)

LA_MERC_Drax
November 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Maybe we could work on that one the next time I'm up in Ruston. :cheers

Long as your the "high" one all night Reed.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==