PDA

View Full Version : WOOT BUSH OWNED KERRY!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 3rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
It's official Kerry has CONCEDED. O'l W has another 4 years :vet: :survivor1 :survivor1 GO W and as for Kerry :tribe

:iwo :iwo :iwo :iwo :owned :owned :owned :thewave :politics: :politics: :dance1:

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 3rd, 2004, 09:35 AM
yep...read that a bit ago also. Congrats to President Bush, and a good move by Mr. Kerry...

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 3rd, 2004, 09:38 AM
yeah i was hesitant to post because Gore conceded then said oops ima be an idiot i dont concede. Kerry has more class then he did so I think it is over and he will offer his true support and not badmouth. Go Bush

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 3rd, 2004, 10:07 AM
It was a close race, congratulations to him.
My question is why do the majority of the "rural" states always vote GOP?
What has he done for this country except take a surplus and create unbelievable deficit.
I don't feel that he has made my life any better nor safer in his first 4 years, I'm hoping to see a 180 in his next 4.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 3rd, 2004, 10:19 AM
The thing I found to be the most interesting thing about the election was that it came down to the morals of the people involved, rather than their political ideals (war, economy etc). I thought that was rather impressive.

Also, I'm sure you all know but Tom Daschle lost his seat (as did several other Dems). Eleven other states also voted to ban gay marriages as well (which was also interesting)

LA_MERC_Heater
November 3rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
I fill it was the right thing for the country in the time we are in.
Good Job Bush!

Daedelus
November 3rd, 2004, 11:20 AM
well it was a close one. iam happy that alot of messure whent the way i was hoping in my state but was dissapointed that the president would stay another 4 years. i guese to look at it the good way would be after these next 4 years ill never have to see the idiot in office again haha.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 3rd, 2004, 11:43 AM
well it was a close one. iam happy that alot of messure whent the way i was hoping in my state but was dissapointed that the president would stay another 4 years. i guese to look at it the good way would be after these next 4 years ill never have to see the idiot in office again haha.

hmm Whatever happened to gg or even "is you can't say anything good..."

Funny how you label him an idiot, which is probably based on your impressions of his grammar and speech, which your grasp on seems less than firm.

bah nm

gg to Bush and Kerry. Kerry showed a lot to me by conceding in the fashion he did compared to the lunatic 4 years ago (if you doubt my label, check out some of his recent speeches).

SnAkEbItE
November 3rd, 2004, 11:52 AM
I agree with Dirge on this one, Kerry did the right thing and showed he did have some morals and ethics.

As to answer why he carried the Center States vs. East and West Coast simply put, that is the bible belt and 80% of Weekly Church goers voted for Bush.

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 3rd, 2004, 11:53 AM
I'm actually surprised that he conceded, yet impressed. I truly thought that history was going to show it's ugly face in Ohio this year.

I think using the term 'idiot' is a little drastic. He was elected by what 60 some odd million people? gg Bush and Kerry.

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 3rd, 2004, 11:56 AM
yep that was typical Deadelus..:loser:
W00t go W!!!!
Now Korr ask yourself this, what did Clinton do...what did so many others do!! Really do..... our forefathers made it so no one person could have too much power..check and balances..no one person is going to suddenly create jobs, that's what was so retarded by that goof, Kerry... to think the president created the defecit after the 9/11 attacks is so...I will remember what Dirge said ;)
We ask ourselves Korr wtf are those goofy yankees thinking about someone like Kerry...I feel much safer knowing our President will do everything in his power to protect us and fight for America...unlike Mr Clinton half-harted attepmts.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 3rd, 2004, 12:09 PM
Well both canidates had their pros and cons, everybody can have their opinions on what previous Presidents have done or didn't do.
I just feel that since there are so many problems in the USA today, the government should focus more on their own country and people instead of other countires.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 3rd, 2004, 12:14 PM
AMEN

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 3rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
the problem with that opinion Korr, is that other countries have brought their problem to us...remember 9-11? There is no option other than to address these other countries. I agree that more emphasis needs to be within our borders, but not at the expense of watching people like Sadam develop wmd's or let bin laden train more terrorists.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 3rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
PFFFT!!!! 4 more years or redneck, religious stupidity. Doesn't this belong in On Topic???

Daedelus
November 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=LA_MERC_Diesel]yep that was typical Deadelus..:loser:

Well iam sorry if this was suppossed to be a good game type post
yes it was close and good that it was conceeded rather than drawn out and contested with lawyers witch i thought it would have been,i was just really dissapointed.

And i never have made any cracks at any of you or had any problem with your guys oppinions and to say thhat was typical (what does that mean)
that you really know me and you expected me to say that and that iam a loser?

and yes i could see the post above yes he did get 60 million votes good job
i just hope he trys to work with and for the 54 million that didnt like him or care for him,that will be the challenge now to unite the country that was so split down the middle.

i would hope to see from this a way to get all states way of voting fixed before the next election.If they saw the had a problem with floridas voting method 4 years ago and fixed it why not do that nation wide so there is no close calls like Ohio almost turned out to be.

oh i would also like to ask a question? i cant remeber all the info on how the electorial college think works again but had my self thinking why does ohio have 20 some votes when california had like 11? is it off population?
if so does california have more population than ohio?

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 3rd, 2004, 12:21 PM
California has 55, I think.

Nyc.Coqui
November 3rd, 2004, 12:21 PM
Kerry Chickened Out!!!! Bullll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT ABOUT THEM ABSENT WAVERS OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE THAT DIDNT GET TO VOTE IN FL PLUS OHIO POLLS BEING OPEN TILL 10 PM AND SOME OF THOSE STUPID PEOPLE WHO VOTED TWICE USING THE MACHINES AND THE ABSENT WAVERS!!! I SAY RECOUNT

But Woootttttt Bush Won!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Went to bush anyways !!!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 3rd, 2004, 12:36 PM
world is getting worse whom ever is elected, its ending.. armageddon is coming soon, do not trust to hope in material things. paradise is near, amen..

anywho just glad its over. Maybe now I can watch some tv weeee! Gj in all the work both kerry and bush did in the election.

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 3rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
I was quite impressed with the lack of any "meltdown" in the system. I was very concerned that we would have a repeat of Florida - 2000. BTW, most of the folks over here are happy no matter who won b/c at least Florida is not screwing everything up with hanging chads and such.

Koodoo's to Kerry for being a true statesman and conceding the election rather than draggin this through a recount or litigation that might cause more problems in the country.

As for the electoral college "Each State is allocated a number of Electors equal to the number of its U.S. Senators (always 2) plus the number of its U.S. Representatives (which may change each decade according to the size of each State's population as determined in the Census)." That's the basics anyways.

Congrats to Bush and the other winners in the election. And Good Job to Kerry and the others that put up a good fight.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
November 3rd, 2004, 12:46 PM
the problem with that opinion Korr, is that other countries have brought their problem to us...remember 9-11? There is no option other than to address these other countries. I agree that more emphasis needs to be within our borders, but not at the expense of watching people like Sadam develop wmd's or let bin laden train more terrorists.

You would think with all of our technology that we would have caught Bin Laden already. :saddam1

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 3rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
We cannot even catch criminals on the top 10 most wanted in our own country..much less in the caves of Ubbla Goobla...but hopefully our inteligence department gets better, as we have a long time to go...maybe we can get the record indusrty after Osama :p:

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 3rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
in the caves of Ubbla Goobla...

lol, but i thought he was hiding out in unga bunga?

LA_MERC_Drax
November 3rd, 2004, 01:01 PM
gawd, i agree 100% with ya CFH, get this crap into on topic. I can't stand political mumbo jumbo!

Seductive
November 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
lol, but i thought he was hiding out in unga bunga?
nah, he's out in cooka munga land living with the oompa loompa's ;)

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
yes like i said above he bowed out lioke a gentlemen and it is hwat i expedted him to do gg to him he fought a good fight and actually had me a little woried tha he could win but it turned outthe right way( atleat my opinion). and yes Cali had 55 electorals not 11 and i think there were only around 100,000 absentees not million in florida and you forget that most of these absentees are military or atleast a good part and statistically mopst of htem vote Bush. Oh and Coqui you can bet Kerry would have stayed in if he THOUGHT there was ANY and I mean ANY remote chance of winning but he knew that he lost.

Daedelus
November 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the reply on how the electorial college thing works wasnt sure i was going to get a responce because my grammar is so bad, And i dont have a full grasp on it yet.

I would like to give a big congatulations to the record amount of voters that turned out.It was great to see all the people out there trying to get voters to vote good job.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
lmao Daed...you're a goofy guy. And I agree...with over 100 million people voting...that's a VERY large turnout

Swedish
November 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
im pretty selfish, so as long as the draft doesnt start and he doesnt get us nuked im fine (for now). if the draft starts im goin to mexico for cheap alcohol and because i speak a bit of spanish. anyone wanna come? lol

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 3rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
No draft dodges here man!!!
Real men do not run, they do what there country ask them to do, when their country needs them too...just think if in 1942-1945 people ran instead of fighting the tyrants

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
November 3rd, 2004, 03:11 PM
So Ralph Nader is out of contention? WTF???

Congrats to Bush, the best man won despite all the mud slinging and false facts spewed by the liberals throughout the campaign.
Congrats to Kerry for being enough of a man to admit defeat.

Swedish
November 3rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
No draft dodges here man!!!
Real men do not run, they do what there country ask them to do

im glade there are people like you to cover for chumps like me.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 3rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
I really hope some things change in the next 4 years...... We cannot afford to drag this crap out any longer...... and I'm not sure how I feel about adding discrimination to the constitution..... (i assume the administration will try to stop same sex marriages at the fed level) School voutures program??? ouch! Faith based initiative? Stem cell research? Wars on two fronts? I really think we could've done better if we finished in Afgan. b4 we pounnced on Iraq but whats done is done... I just know that the ONLY way we win is with a soild democracy in place in the middle east, and i really hope the President can get it..... I pulled the trigger for the bible thumper one more time... I'm just not 100% sure it was the right thing..... I don't think he is capable of establishing any kind of soild relationships with other leaders..... I just don't think they respect him... Anyway... props to both candidates for their hard work... good job Mr. Kerry for not putting the country through the same mess.... congrats to the President.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 3rd, 2004, 04:40 PM
I am just glad it is over.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 3rd, 2004, 06:36 PM
..... I don't think he is capable of establishing any kind of soild relationships with other leaders..... I just don't think they respect him...

Check out Drudge for links to media articles on world leaders expressing pleasure with the Bush re-election. ;)

This one particularly has a quote from Italy's premier with evidence of just one of the many strong rapports Bush enjoys with many world leaders (just not with France and Germany like the mdia high light).
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/terror/20041103-0827-election-putin.html

Oh yeah, it shows Putin's support as well.

To Daedelus, I'm glad you took offense to the remark about your grammar and went on to state how we didn't know you and inferred that we couldn't make judgements about you. I hope you will see that what we did to you may mirror some of the things you did in your name-calling of Bush. It's hard to know everything about someone and even harder to find them likeable in every way. But on the same hand, it does anything but help when someone such as yourself (feeling disapointment in the outcome of the election) resorts to name-calling and poor sportsmanship such as you did.

I apologize for any disparate remarks about you and hope we can all do as both candidates have said and go forward, healing the rifts created by this election.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 3rd, 2004, 08:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Slayer
November 3rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
1. I'm glad Bush won! WOOHOO

2. I'm glad it's over!! WOOHOO

3. I'm glad that Mr. Kerry took it like a man, instead of yelling "WTF! VOTE HAX!"

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 3rd, 2004, 10:42 PM
I say congrats to Bush, AND to all of us for putting up with this whole campaign junk (mudd slinging etc, man there was a lot here in FL) on TV for so long. J/K. Gotta take the good with the bad in our democracy. That's what makes it great.

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 08:32 AM
yea, gj bush, winning the most powerful and prestigous position in America, and doing it with a bit of style as well.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=bushuncensored.wmv

gg bush.... gg..

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 4th, 2004, 08:45 AM
gg saint finding a video clip from the 1990's with no relevance to the 2004 election campaign.

maybe you can find a video of clinton smoking weed (er I mean not inhaling) that would be about as relevant.

Oh wait, here's one of Edwards "I'm like the common man"

http://slate.msn.com/id/2108216/slideshow/2108085/entry/2108087/speed/100

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 08:49 AM
lol dirge, thought it was funny, never saw it before, and not like it matters...

lmao gg

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 4th, 2004, 09:06 AM
ha ha real funny Mr Wisconsin..don't be bitter..because your state chose a loser...
That is great I want a prez like that.
Has an avatar ever fit someone so well :p:

}{y|3ri|)
November 4th, 2004, 09:11 AM
moved thread to on topic... congrats to bush and all but im glad election is over. Tierd of politics already.

Suntrails
November 4th, 2004, 09:30 AM
I'm glad the election's over. I'm glad Kerry took the high road instead of dragging out the election like 2000. I'm not glad that Bush was re-elected, but it seems that is what the majority of people wanted. So we'll see how it goes for the next four years.

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 09:35 AM
w00t, my heads heavy! they need to divide up the electoral votes... kerry won by .5% in Wisconsin yet got all the votes for our state. It seems to me that they should divy up the votes based on the states voting percentages.

So anyways,.... how many people were killed from P-diddys "vote or die" threats???

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 4th, 2004, 10:21 AM
lol I think lots because I heard somewhere that turnout for 18-22's was like 20% or something....That had to be the worst and dumbest saying eva! :)

Slayer
November 4th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I've never understood it...Why have an electoral college? The popular vote shows the actual number of votes for each candidate.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 4th, 2004, 12:18 PM
i didn't vote saint, and I am still here.. false advertisement I tell you! But I am with you H, just glad its over. Even among friends you can see how something like this could bring hurtful feelings. "Then don't read or click on the political forums".. pfft maybe if they didn't take up the whole news sections it be easy hehe..

MindWerks
November 4th, 2004, 12:46 PM
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for this:

http://webpages.charter.net/mindwerks/Hippyx20Kerry.jpg

Little Birdy
November 4th, 2004, 01:12 PM
LOL AHAHAHA

LA_MERC_Yankee
November 4th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the laughs MindWerks

Swedish
November 4th, 2004, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=LA_MERC_Saint So anyways,.... how many people were killed from P-diddys "vote or die" threats???[/QUOTE]

he killed my mom for not voting, but then he realized she couldnt cause shes not a citizen. then he felt bad and gave me a mil for my troubles. gg overpaid rapper gg.

}{y|3ri|)
November 4th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I've never understood it...Why have an electoral college? The popular vote shows the actual number of votes for each candidate.
its in place so one state cant tottally outvote another state. Remeber United States of America still has two main governments, State and National. So each state has to be represented fairly.

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 4th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I would not have minded one bit if the lead in Ohio was slim enough that the provisional ballots needed to be counted for the winner to be determined, but since it obviously wasn't, I'm definitely glad it's over.

Also, with Ashcroft retiring, maybe Bush can put someone decent in that position. That would be a step in the right direction.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 4th, 2004, 04:45 PM
The college servers a popurpose... what you should be asking is why does the winning candidate get 100% of the college votes without getting 100% of the votes? Esp. with the more populated states like cali that have 55... All you need to do is win that state by say 51% and you'll get 100% of the college votes.... wtf is that? some reform is in order IMO...

NTuser
November 4th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I say we blow up the moon :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
No no...didn't you see Time Machine?! it would tear up the Earth!

Daedelus
November 5th, 2004, 08:31 PM
I am not sure how to reply as i am pretty upset.so i will bite my tounge and go down the mending road path. rather than hold a grudge but it will be hard.

LA_MERC_Mercy
November 5th, 2004, 08:40 PM
well i can see that is a very emotional subject....after reading some of the posts, i think it is time to just move on and everyone get back behind the President and support him..

and for now, im going to close this, before it cause more problems.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==