PDA

View Full Version : Very hard for me to say.

aCiD
November 2nd, 2004, 04:55 PM
Guys - Gals, im sorry if this is a shock to some. But i have been thinking about it for quit some while. I have decided to resign from LA_MERC. I no longer have the want nor need to play CS. With that being said i really am as of no help to the LA_MERC clan. I dont want to just keep an open spot for a potential Merc. Im sorry it has to come to this, but please i want you all to remeber you are all still my friends and i have grown very close to some of you. I will still be around the forums and on ther server but i just dont have the time to play as much as i once did. Alot of things are happening in my life right now that are just draining my time. Im sorry again, please dont hold any grudges towards me for leaving - im not leaving because of someone or because someone did something to me, its just that, i have really grown to dislike Counter Strike. Untill we meet again.

aCiD

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 2nd, 2004, 05:05 PM
Hey Frank,
man I hate to see you leave man, as you were allways a blast to play with on the server.. Take care man!

BTW, stay around the forums dude, we got to have a SPAMINATOR around here :)

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
I hate to see you leave man - but like me, I'll be you'll be back. I thought I'd grown to really hate CS, which, I in fact, HAD grown to hate it, but once I left I missed it, and found that I really just needed a break from it...

Stay around the fourms man - don't just dissapear :)

aCiD
November 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Naw ill still be playing it hehehe, just not as much ya know? But i will still be on thu servers w00t

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 2nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
lol cs sucks.. you love it you hate it you miss it.. right now I hate it...again.. I just wanna play guildwars lol.. anywho on topic, do what ya gotta do mate.. if this is what u want, then hope you be okay :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 2nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
I agree with EoB...you gotta do what you gotta do man...nobody can tell you otherwise, and nobody else will understand the way you do.

Hate to see you go, though...

LT

SweetGirL
November 2nd, 2004, 05:32 PM
:confused: Then why not just take a break?!! Aww, I'm really gonna miss seeing you; I mean, I know you say you will still be around, but I can't harrass you if you aren't wearing the MERC tag. *sigh* I wish you the best with whatever you are going through. Don't be a stranger. :cryy

LA_MERC_Drax
November 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
not mah pledge bro! hang around frankie, you're too fun to let go.

Slayer
November 2nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
I hate to see you go, but...

*gets on soapbox*

THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN COUNTER-STRIKE!!!

*steps off*

You gotta do what you gotta do.
LoL, cya around man!

Silent_Killer
November 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
man frankie dud like someone once said " a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do"
take care of your buisness man see ya around homie.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
come on d00d! take a beak... go inactive or something!! lol!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
November 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
geez Frankie..Hate to cya go but I do understand bro...Just dont be a stranger... :crybaby

SaBeR512
November 2nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
ACID!, ive been playin cs with you for quite awhile, your really a good guy and it will be ashame i wont see you on the server anymore :dunno

Good Luck acid :vet:

Iccey
November 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
good luck man and wish u didnt have to quit but u better still be commin to the next LAN lmao :D later bro :D

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 2nd, 2004, 07:14 PM
Good luck with whatever you have to do. Cya around the server.

aCiD
November 2nd, 2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys for all the support, but i will still be talking with yall regualry, just not as much.. heheheh, but thanks the same weee

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
lol cs sucks.. you love it you hate it you miss it.. right now I hate it...again.. I just wanna play guildwars lol.. anywho on topic, do what ya gotta do mate.. if this is what u want, then hope you be okay :)

i agree with EoB.. lol

i just get burnt out on CS.. i think i am again. but it goes away after a week or so.

guild wars is only cool if i get a new computer (which i dont have money for) and if i play with all you guys.. lol

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 2nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
WhDon't worry Acccccc id. If I see you on I'll still get my kid to talk to you. hehe

LA_MERC_Diesel
November 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Well thats what makes this clan so special, as many will or have found out, we are so much more than CS, so gl in your adventures and ttyl.
Just like American Express, memberhip has its advantages :)

Nyc.Coqui
November 2nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
Acid Best To Ya Bro.....Catch you out on the Field....

LA_MERC_Drifter
November 2nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
Hate to see ya leave Merc Acid, but hope to see ya around the server every now and then.

Little Birdy
November 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM
Three words: Sorry you're leaving.

Three more words: I love you.

Three more words: w00t. An opening! (for me! :P) jp

Peace out Bro... and see you at future Lans...
Birdy

aCiD
November 3rd, 2004, 05:37 AM
5 words = No one loves you Birdy :D
Jp teheh

TFL|Navy
November 3rd, 2004, 06:23 AM
ACID!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby

Hope to still see you around, cuz you know you "Rockzorz my Thingzorz" like no other could!

Hey, you know what they say... "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave." ;p

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 3rd, 2004, 06:48 AM
yeah man, I would just try going inactive for awhile. but I hope things go well for you just the same.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 3rd, 2004, 07:40 AM
yeah man, I would just try going inactive for awhile. but I hope things go well for you just the same.
maybe its a lil more then just not playin cs? :stick I'm sure he knows he can go inactive if he wants, thats one of the good parts about merc. Since is not a comp clan, you can go inactive, and its all good.

MindWerks
November 3rd, 2004, 09:16 AM
Right, see you on the server at the same time tomorrow then Acid.
:roll

[uGa] Saint
November 3rd, 2004, 10:00 AM
lol, thats always something to think about acid, ive sorta been in the same frame of mind recently, hate to see you go, but you IM me all the time so I'll still be annoyed with you like always, talk to you in like ten min or so, peace.

LA_MERC_Heater
November 3rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
Take care Acid...Hope to see you on when you can..Has always been fun playing when you are on!
Later man

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
Fwanky.. I just hope to see you around now and then Take care !

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
please dont leave meh!!!!

:crybaby :crybaby :crybaby :crybaby :crybaby :crybaby

Imma miss you man!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
November 3rd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Bummer dude, I am going to miss rapping with ya on the server.
Hope to see you soon.
Jason

Guys - Gals, im sorry if this is a shock to some. But i have been thinking about it for quit some while. I have decided to resign from LA_MERC. I no longer have the want nor need to play CS. With that being said i really am as of no help to the LA_MERC clan. I dont want to just keep an open spot for a potential Merc. Im sorry it has to come to this, but please i want you all to remeber you are all still my friends and i have grown very close to some of you. I will still be around the forums and on ther server but i just dont have the time to play as much as i once did. Alot of things are happening in my life right now that are just draining my time. Im sorry again, please dont hold any grudges towards me for leaving - im not leaving because of someone or because someone did something to me, its just that, i have really grown to dislike Counter Strike. Untill we meet again.

aCiD

SaBeR512
November 3rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Do you guys really belive hes leaveing because hes tired of CS. no way!
ITS NPOR WHO MADE HIM QUIT!!!!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!! :shootme: :shootme: "NPOR" :camper:

JK :)

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 3rd, 2004, 07:06 PM
where meh damn ball bat!?!?!

Little Birdy
November 3rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
5 words = No one loves you Birdy
I know this is very true... But the thing is no one has to love me... As long as I love them it's okay... (But it still hurts my heart to know when someone doesn't like me too...Yea, I could go on and on about that, but anyways!)

1 Big abreviation for you! Ilylafklc! (guess what that is! LOL)

-Birdy

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
November 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
I love you like a fat kid loves cake, stealing from 50 cent aint kewl.

Hope everything works out for you Frankie, your fun to frag with brudda man.

aCiD
November 4th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Well after talking with a few people, i guess i have regained some thoughts. Ill just be going inactive for a while - still playing on the server but not really like i used to. Im making this decision after speaking with some mercs and made me think twice. I guess when i posted the beginning post i was just po'ed. Im sorry if this has caused any type of with a lack of a better word "disgruntlement" towards me. Thanks again for talking with muh guys ill see you all on the battle grounds later on. Well.. after i get my computer put back together.. was meesing around with muh other one, and now it wont turn on, yay! lol, anyways, talk to you guys later.

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 07:07 AM
well.... i AM really disgruntled about the whole damn thing... but I guess I can forgive you since your so damn fat.

lmao... welcome back... sorta...

LA_MERC_goose
November 4th, 2004, 07:12 AM
YEA!!! The salt water hasn't completely rusted the brain. Do what you can, no one can ask for anything more. Well, they can ask but they ain't gonna get it. **now if I could just get my wife to understand that concept**

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 4th, 2004, 07:13 AM
yeah....i know that was you who answered the phone!

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Yeah...see...some of us TRIED to call...but nooooo....SOMEONE doesn't return calls! jk...his dad answered and I was like, "Yes, may I speak to Frank please?"
"This is he."
"Hi...this is Scott...um, LaTech."
"You must want my son."
"Um, yeah. Sorry..."

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 4th, 2004, 07:25 AM
I will say this acid; if that was your dad; please accept my apologies!

It sounded exactly like you do when on the server.

Answering Party: Hello
Me: Wuzzup ya nub?
Answering Party: Huh?
Me: You know who dis is.
Answering Party: Umm...No I don't
Me: You do to you friggin retard (laughing)
Answering Party: Who is this?
Me: You know who I am.
Answering Party: This is Frank, Jr.

(at this point the voice sounded different)

Me: You know who I am.
Answering Party: No I don't. This is Frank, Jr.
Me: C'mon Frank, you know who I am.
Answering Party: No I dont.

(click)

[uGa] Saint
November 4th, 2004, 07:37 AM
hahahahahaha, you just hung up the phone??? LMAO!!! omg... you live up to the river retard name, lol.... gah, everyone just looked at me cause i started laughing really hard, oops, lol..

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 4th, 2004, 07:46 AM
OMFG IF THAT WAS YOU - YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I SEE YOU IN GAME!

and no I didnt hang up, the other person did...

LA_MERC_Maverick
November 4th, 2004, 07:54 AM
LMAO!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
November 4th, 2004, 07:56 AM
lmao!!!! now I'm disgruntled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 4th, 2004, 09:21 AM
Well after talking with a few people, i guess i have regained some thoughts. Ill just be going inactive for a while - still playing on the server but not really like i used to. Im making this decision after speaking with some mercs and made me think twice. I guess when i posted the beginning post i was just po'ed. Im sorry if this has caused any type of with a lack of a better word "disgruntlement" towards me. Thanks again for talking with muh guys ill see you all on the battle grounds later on. Well.. after i get my computer put back together.. was meesing around with muh other one, and now it wont turn on, yay! lol, anyways, talk to you guys later.

:dont

LA_MERC_goose
November 4th, 2004, 09:38 AM
I think he's trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what it is. lol :D

aCiD
November 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Ahahahahahaha omg guys im sorry about the phone thing... yea he told me some people called, the next morning. I was like "thanks...er...short term memory loss is awesome?" ahahaha.. anyways, im having problems with my puter now, it wont turn on, theres power to the MB, cause the green light is on, but nothing is happening any suggestions??

Seductive
November 4th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Throw it out the window ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Check where you have your power button hooked up to...that is, if you changed cases or something. If not. I would do what Seductive said...always made me feel better.

Silent_Killer
November 4th, 2004, 05:05 PM
yay! acids not leaving!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 4th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Glad you decided to stay.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 4th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Smart move...

I wish I'd gone inactive instead of leaving...but then again, I'm a nub...

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 4th, 2004, 06:13 PM
FWANKY STAYS NANANANANANAH !!!! YAY !

Little Birdy
November 4th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Omg I stole from 50cent for no reason... Acid... BLAH I take back my ilylafklc LOL and my other 3 worder's :) oh well... I guess I still <3 U...

Seductive
November 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I would do what Seductive said...always made me feel better.
This man is a genius I tell you genius! I will always have a place in my heart for you sir!

ig.deviant
November 8th, 2004, 04:37 AM
lmao...just read the part about river rat calling your house acid. i've done that a few times myself only to hear the click on the otherside of the phone rofl. glad to see you stay but if you need to take a break take one...dont stay around and get po'd all the time.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==