PDA

View Full Version : BUSH WINS BY LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

JUNKY
November 2nd, 2004, 03:11 PM
In Guam.

http://www.guampdn.com/news/updates/9807.html

Hell I didnt even know that Guam or the other American Territiories had an electoral vote.

NoXiOuS
November 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
Campagna Badnarik 53

WHO?!

Slayer
November 2nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Wow, I didn't know either. I thought territories couldn't vote. They don't pay taxes...

JUNKY
November 2nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
WHO?!

Michael Badnarik was the Libertarian candidate. I actually heard a few of his speeches, and I was kinda impressed.

Richard Campagna is his running mate

The biggest problem there is that Libertarans are against big government, so it's pretty hard to run a big government campaign, when your whole party platform is opposed to it.

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 2nd, 2004, 08:48 PM
OMG LOL guess what I was born In Agana Guam haha my dad was if the Air Force. I didnt even know that hahahahah

Little Birdy
November 2nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
Lol sweetness 17000 to 9000

JUNKY
November 2nd, 2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah -- turns out that Guam , American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico all can send delagates to congress, but have no electoral power.

I'm not sure what those votes are -- either they were a mock election "just to see", or those are the votes sent in by full american citizens that have residence in the US, that are allowed to vote absentee -- but I don't thik that those votes would be counted in Guam, but in the states they are registered in.

Little Birdy
November 2nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Yes that is interesting... maybe the people they send will try to persuade electoral votes lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==