PDA

View Full Version : HI GUYS!

[sG] Dutchman
November 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
hi guys I know I haven't been playing cs for awhile well the reason is because i'm deicating myself to school i'm been doing bad for awhile I had D's and F's and now I want to bring then up so i'm going to work harder in school and because i've been ground for aleast two weeks now still. And I've been REALLY slacking at homework. I guess you guys can beat over at my house and beat me up lol. But right now i'm have c's and one F so i'm still trying to work harder. I i'm you guys are like OMG :e2 so cya all later in 2 or three weeks from now lol. I'll write back a soon as possible. :) Oh yeah hey Jester you Can ground me even more to make you happy lol lol. :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 2nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
School is more important than gaming...don't let any of these nubs tell you any different (especially EoB!). Get your grades in order, and then we'll see you on the server.

LT

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
School is more important than gaming...don't let any of these nubs tell you any different (especially EoB!). Get your grades in order, and then we'll see you on the server.

LT

It is???? Of course I failed 9th grade 4 times...LMAO

Sergei Criffnoobsky
November 2nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
ouf... you gotta work on it jay

LA_MERC_goose
November 2nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
It is???? Of course I failed 9th grade 4 times...LMAO
So, Jay, have you made it out of 11th grade yet?

Dutchman, keep the grades up. That will help you further in life than the ability to play a game.

Swedish
November 2nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
stay in school man. get a scholarship and make somthing of yourself. dont be a pro freeloader like me.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 2nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
So, Jay, have you made it out of 11th grade yet?

Dutchman, keep the grades up. That will help you further in life than the ability to play a game.

whats the 11th grade like?

LA_MERC_goose
November 2nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Well for me it getting to go to the Junior Prom three times, with three different girls and two of them were Seniors at the time. GO ME!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
w000000000t!

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 2nd, 2004, 07:52 PM
Wait. You guys had to go to school?

Little Birdy
November 2nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
School?

[sG] Dutchman
November 3rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
whats the 11th grade like?

HAHHAHHAAA in this rate if your fail school this year i'll be in the same grade you LOL oh yeah I GOT A QUESTION HOW COME I AIN"T IN LAMERC all my friends are going to be soon in LAMERC except me hmmm I guess if I work harder in school then maybe in i'll be in LAMERC sometime well anyway all you smart people out there whats the answer to question 21 its [(-2)x23] + -[ (4) ]=n
can any1 answer that for me :) :)

OH yeah try and answer this for me too lol -[ -(-4) ] remember this is only integers so it should be fairly easy maybe for riverrat it will be hard lol j/k you should know it lol
just to tell you all this is what i'm learning in 8th grade and no i'm not in high math if you get these two right you will win Latech's underwear *hint* *hint* *there made out of gold thread* ahum and if latech gets it right he gets to keep his own oh don't feel dumb if you don't know this i'm just testing your brains remeber trying and get the prize LOL LOL LOL good luck hahahahaha oh yeah AND YES IT IS POSSIBLE I DID IT IN MY HEAD and paper

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 3rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
2+2 = 22
4+8 = 48
5-1 = 50

umm...whats the other number?

[sG] Dutchman
November 3rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
2+2 = 22
4+8 = 48
5-1 = 50

umm...whats the other number?

:stick your hopeless i feel sorry for you :sad:

Swedish
November 3rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
math SUCKS. ive never used used anything above 8th grade math in real life. then again i have only had minimum wage jobs so who knows. the only subjects i have found useful in real life are government, english, P.E., and art. if i ran a school thats all i would have and class would be and hour each.

P.S. pay extra attention in english class or you will have crappy grammer and spelling like i do. and stay away from drinking untill your out of high school.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==