View Full Version : screen shot of website

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 2nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
hey guys.. how would i take a screen shot of a full website's page

not just ctrl + print screen

i want to import the whole page to photoshop

npor
November 2nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
On Windows XP, for me, you don't have to hold control. For me, it takes pictures of the entire screen, including taskbar and exit, minimize, restore. After that, you ctrl+v, as you probably already know, inside Photoshop. If something is not working, there are programs out there.

http://www.hyperionics.com/

[uGa] Saint
November 2nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
On Windows XP, for me, you don't have to hold control. For me, it takes pictures of the entire screen, including taskbar and exit, minimize, restore. After that, you ctrl+v, as you probably already know, inside Photoshop. If something is not working, there are programs out there.

like he said however.... he wants to take a screenshot of the whole page, not just of his screen....

sorry foo, i only know how to import wep pages into dreamweaver and web apps...

LA_MERC_RiverRat
November 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
i havent found a way.... i usually screen-shot the top half, then the bottom half seperately, then stitch the two together in photoshop

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
That's what I was going to suggest also...take multiple screens and just paste 'em together.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 2nd, 2004, 03:42 PM

http://www.hyperionics.com/

npor - alt+prtscrn takes a pic of the active, or foregrond window, just prntscrn by itself takes the whole screen including taskbar.

just fyi.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
November 2nd, 2004, 04:14 PM
yeah thats what i done.. i got tired of waiting for a reply.. lol

LA_MERC_goose
November 2nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Infection, I'm not familiar with PhotoShop but can you do a new object in PhotoShop and then a Select All from the website, Copy, and Paste into PhotoShop?

**don't mind me - I'm the resident idiot. lol**

npor
November 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
Oh, I didn't understand your question. I guess you're talking about taking a long picture if there is a scroll?

aCiD
November 2nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
:twak

npor
November 2nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
8) Sorry, I'm slow :P

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
November 2nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
We have those days! LOL!

LA_MERC_Sniper
November 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
hey cut the guy some slack he was trying to help just misunderstood