November 2nd, 2004, 12:58 PM
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=6675259

intresting...

Little Birdy
November 2nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Very interesting...

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
cool...now when will the rest of the country wake up...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
November 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
yea so instead of DUI it will be DWH driving while high.. sorry but that looks like it could cause more problems then good.. to me at least

Slayer
November 2nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
Er...I think that's a bad idea.

Silent_Killer
November 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
u know whats funny...me and iccey are going to alaska for christmas.

LA_MERC_Spark
November 2nd, 2004, 06:32 PM
its exactly like trying to make alcohol illegal.... IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.... The ammount of lives and money saved by making drugs legal and tax them can't be measured... You think people don't drive stoned now!?!

SaBeR512
November 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
then theyll grow it in alaska and smuggle it to other states.... idk

LA_MERC_Shadow
November 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Heck, at least when you're stoned you don't WANT to drive. And if you do then it feels like you're going lightspeed (or so I've heard).
Why not leagalize it? It isn't any worse than tobacco or alcohol.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
November 2nd, 2004, 07:41 PM
I'm for, and always have been for legalized pot - I don't feel it's anyworse than Alch. or tobacco - probably better than either one of them...

That's just me.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 2nd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Huh? Pot is illegal? Woohoo no more cooking.

roXet
November 2nd, 2004, 11:36 PM
What I don't understand is how people can look back a prohabition and everything that went on back then with Al Capone and the birth of organized crime in America and *not* see a connection to what the "War on Drugs" is doing to America today.

-FA- ManiacalClown
November 2nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
I am VERY for the legalization of marijuana. Go Alaska.

Swedish
November 3rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
if you grow your own and dont put any crazy crap in it then its fine in my book. i think driving while high would be alot easier then driving while drunk too. not that either are good, and i have not done either of them. i think it would save alot of money on drug provention programs anyway. ive always had this thought that the ONLY reason it isnt legal now is because people could just grow there own and the government wouldnt beable to tax it at all.

Jim_Marshall
November 3rd, 2004, 02:05 AM
Hehe, I voted to legalize it, but it looks like it won't be passed anywho.

Oh well.

Although, we have enough problems with Alcohol and such already, so it probably wouldn't help to have another one...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==