PDA

View Full Version : Obvious hacker

npor
October 30th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Scoutknivez. Around 8:00PM Central, still on server. Aimbotting, probably everything else too.

# 8 "Illuminaughty" 5698 STEAM_0:0:3105578

npor
October 30th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Noone has viewed this? Whats the deal...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 30th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Give the admins a chance to see it, review it, and I'm sure they will post here when they do - I'm sure with tonight being the official night to celebrate Halloween, real life might just be getting in the way of CS Land, especially as a lot of the Admins have Kids and families.

Be patient.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 30th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Does seem like a wallhack.

npor
October 30th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Oh, sry Max, just realized that.

Nutria, do you not see the aimbot? He was clearly hacking when I demoed him, let me go watch it.

BTW - Some of it was me playing at the begenning, watching him from first person, near the end I get in his view and you can see him aimbotting.

npor
October 30th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Yea, definately aimbotting. You can see how he pops around the corner and gets a hs, thats aimbot, and the shaky-ness is anti-recoil. Also, at the very end, you can clearly see him lock to the head of the AFK. :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 30th, 2004, 10:38 PM
YEP, hes Hacking,

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 30th, 2004, 11:46 PM
hey there npor, while we are in the mood for "pointing out" things not to do on the server, take a look at this guys who hada temper tantrum with a cs player not but 20mins ago...

btw I kinda avoid talking, and biting my togue towards you for some of the stuff you say. Specially to my boy acid, but tonight you said something to me personally, and you were also tickin off a few merc friends on the server... so I thought I'd be an ass, I mean a nice guy and post this for ya.. :xmas7

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 30th, 2004, 11:52 PM
awwww - poor npor got pwned!

npor
October 31st, 2004, 12:08 AM
Well, you know how it starts right?

Everytime I come on the server, somebody has to go and say something. I try hard not to be a hothead like I was right there, but with people making rude comments every 5 minutes, its hard not to. I'll try to tone it down, but please, to everyone, you should too.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 31st, 2004, 12:13 AM
well, npor, I'm gonna come right out and say this...

from what I've read from you on the forums, I don't like you.

You post a lot of "ADVICE" that seems to be drawn strickly from what you've read around the web, and quite frankly, coming from someone who makes thier living working on computers, is quite dangerous. You seem to put way too much stock in what you read on the web, and you really shouldn't. One prime example is that "BlackViper" dude, you should realize that these people aren't a computer god, and that they MIGHT actually not know what they are talking about; and stop passing along their information as "fact".

You seem like the type that is the self-proclaimed computer geek in your circle of teenaged friends, and think you should be passing along the stuff you read on the web to everyone that will listen to you.

Sorry to seem to come down hard on you, but that's just the impression I've gotten.

Please prove me wrong.
j.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 31st, 2004, 12:23 AM
can a get a amen?

npor
October 31st, 2004, 12:38 AM
What kind of "ADVICE" are we talking about here? Computer related? You've got me sort of lost.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 31st, 2004, 12:43 AM
Computers, yes. I thought I was quite clear.

Let's please not make this into a shouting match though. That was building up for some time, and I had to get it out. Like I said, please prove me wrong, and please fully read my post, as I don't think it was confusing at all. I know several other members agree with me, as well, as we have talked about it extensively.

npor
October 31st, 2004, 12:53 AM
You want me to prove you wrong, and I would give my input, but as you said, we shouldn't make it a shouting match, so I just won't say anything...

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 31st, 2004, 03:21 AM
Well, you know how it starts right?

Everytime I come on the server, somebody has to go and say something. I try hard not to be a hothead like I was right there, but with people making rude comments every 5 minutes, its hard not to. I'll try to tone it down, but please, to everyone, you should too.

Who is saying what?

Also, Did you forget who owns this server and this forum? Something thats not very hard is, if you don't like, join one of the other 15000 servers out there.

Seductive
October 31st, 2004, 11:01 AM
You want me to prove you wrong, and I would give my input, but as you said, we shouldn't make it a shouting match, so I just won't say anything...

Why? Can't you prove a point without getting into a shouting match??? Maybe THAT is the reason there is a problem here. hmmm??? maybe??? Maturity is what gets people where they are in this world. Think about your maturity level and where you are and then think of some of the MERC's maturity level and where there are. Toby is right, if you can't take the MERC's maturity level on their server and forums maybe you should try somewhere else.

ig.deviant
October 31st, 2004, 11:09 AM
wow even eob's wife had to get up in this lol

Seductive
October 31st, 2004, 11:11 AM
Immaturity makes my blood boil! ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 31st, 2004, 11:19 AM
before someone post sayin something to the level of "why you marry eob then?" I can be mature at times. Specially when it comes to my family and friends.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 31st, 2004, 11:28 AM
he only LOOKS like he's 12 years old :)

SaBeR512
October 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM
npor i think you should zip it and let the admins do what they think is necessary. :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

[uGa] Saint
October 31st, 2004, 12:41 PM
ok... ima gonna be a liiiiiiittle bit blunt here, and apologies for offending anyone, but i just need to make a statement, im not gonna argue back and forth, just need to let you know some things...

first of all, most the time I witness you being a "hothead" on the server is started by YOU saying something rude to the other team, or a person that died, (obviously getting them pissed) then them responding back to you with just as rude of a comment. It's not their fault, its yours, grow up.

being straightforward.... i do NOT like you. You are a very immature cs player who besides baiting team members (which doesnt matter in a pub, except just means your a score ho), you talk trash on the server, but usually try to stop if a merc is watching. You get regulars that have been on way longer than you irritated to the point they wont play on the same team as you and if they have to... they leave.

In the forums you just post crap, i dont even read your posts cause i know it will be uninformed, childish, and either sucking up or whining (depending on the threads subject). Because your good at a VIDEO GAME doesnt mean you have earned respect, and no one will give you any if you type the kinda CRAP eob posted in the SS. You want people to try and be nice to you so you wont "have" to be a hothead?? then grow the F up.

aCiD
October 31st, 2004, 12:51 PM
***removed by i||ega|-op because of content***

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 31st, 2004, 02:53 PM
lol frankie... looks like you have to be little less honest :p: Just bleep your own words its easy ha

aCiD
October 31st, 2004, 02:56 PM
it was bleeped..
lol
whine

Hes still a loser.
:loser1

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 31st, 2004, 02:57 PM
ouch lol

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 31st, 2004, 03:05 PM
***removed by i||ega|-op because of content***Hmmm someone had some nice things to say huh?

aCiD
October 31st, 2004, 03:12 PM
I thought they were particularly vague myself.
:bigok

[uGa] Saint
October 31st, 2004, 03:28 PM
hahaha... i read it... minus the cuss words it was fine... er.... hahaha, nice frankie

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 31st, 2004, 03:30 PM
i missed it :(

Slayer
October 31st, 2004, 06:22 PM
before someone post sayin something to the level of "why you marry eob then?" I can be mature at times. Specially when it comes to my family and friends.

You took my thunder, EOB. :) LoL, just playing. You cool wit me.

And, overall, I agree with the opinions floating around in this here thread; I just won't get as vocal as acid did...:D

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 31st, 2004, 08:18 PM
Well, this thread got off subject... BTW.. I think the guy Npor demo'ed was hacking...

And the other subject.. " No Comment "

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 1st, 2004, 07:29 AM
Thread closed for obvious reasons

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==