PDA

View Full Version : OUCH!!!!

Slayer
October 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
OUCH! OUCH! AHHHH! I was mowing, and I felt a little sting on arm and thought it was nothing. Then all of a sudden, there were more!! I ran like a fugitive all the way into my house!! Much to my surprise, there were THREE YELLOW JACKETS in my clothes. I am now the owner of FIVE YELLOW JACKET STINGS!! AHHH!!!!

Sorry for the yelling, but it really hurts!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 29th, 2004, 05:50 PM
You better check the yard out for an underground nest.

aCiD
October 29th, 2004, 06:22 PM
stop whining
lol jp
yea i was stung by those things a while back, they were in pampas grass, i was cutting em, and they were in there, i got attacked, but i fought like a warrior till the end. go me! w00t

Slayer
October 29th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna check.....

Tomorrow.

Fought like a warrior, huh? Oh don't worry, the yellow jacket numbers just went down by 3. I swatted em down and got em with some RAID. Oh yeah, feel the burn little ones...

MindWerks
October 29th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I came across an under ground nest once. Got stung just once and plotted my revenge. Late at night I ran up to the next shoved 5 gallons of gas down the hole of the nest and lit it on fire.... looked like a roman candle in the night... That will teach the damn bugs whose boss.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 29th, 2004, 07:16 PM
When i was in high school, i was mowing my uncles yard. I hit an underground hornet nest. I got stung all over, abandoned the riding lawn mower, ran for cover. I got stung like 40 times, my uncle saw me across the yard and thought i was crazy, til he made the mistake of tryin to save the lawn mower, then they got him.

aCiD
October 29th, 2004, 07:19 PM
lmao!!

npor
October 29th, 2004, 07:27 PM
When I was 9, I was mowing the yard and I struck an ant bed. Funny part is, I ran over an ant bed that was atleast 2 feet high.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 29th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Reminds me of when I was 8 or 9 - my Mom still hung clothes out to dry on a Clothesline (remember those?) anyway, she'd hung some clothes out, and we were supposed to go eat with my aunt and uncle, and I was filthy as usual, so she made me take a bath and change clothes...so I get to the pants, put them on and take them off VERY fast, as there was a big freakin bumble-bee in them and he got me right on the nads!!!

I was walking funny for a WEEK!

SweetGirL
October 29th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Sorry to hear you got hurt, Slayer. Hope it feels better soon. :hug

Slayer
October 29th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks. :)

I put some ice on them so it's alittle better now. I'm sure it looked funny. I was lying on the floor watching tv sprawled out with ice packs on the stings! Had one on each arm and leg, and I have one on my chest. Woohoo

Don't worry, tho. I can still play CS. :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==