PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars III Update.....

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 29th, 2004, 09:49 AM
The teaser is almost here!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/news20041028.html

Check out the movie poster too!

LA_MERC_Onji
October 29th, 2004, 09:57 AM
so this is a teaser....for the teaser? hehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 29th, 2004, 10:28 AM
a pre-teaser teaser, yes...but, it's still cool.

Swedish
October 29th, 2004, 05:57 PM
owwww i cant wait. i have high hopes for this one.. you cant go wrong with 2 and a half hours of lightsaber fights (which is what i think this movie will be).

aCiD
October 29th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Yea i remember when i was a Sith Lord, was alot of hard work. Had to wake up early in the morning, but you cant tell its early, i lived in space on the Dark Star Pimp ship. She was a beauty - anyway back to my life. Blowing up planets, that takes alot of will power.. But i managed to pull through.. In the end, i was Pimp Vader - Dark Jedi. :jk2

Nyc.Coqui
October 29th, 2004, 10:16 PM
This Movie Better Own Because the last 2 sucked ballz except Yoda....Doing His Thing!!
Yoda=PIMP

Omega_Prime
October 30th, 2004, 12:39 AM
the last two did not suck ballz....there just as good if not better. i agree that there was to much jar jar in episode I but never the less i loved the movie. you people have to understand the first episode is setting everything up....people keep saying the acting sucks and lines are corney......have you ever sat down and really listened to the lines in orginals? also the orginals just look plain dated when set up next to these.it even had some of the horrible acting it had in it dont make me name off the scenes. its star wars its going to have corney lines and some bad acting get over it. as far as episode III i have to think that it will blow the rest away period! the fight scenes and i really think they are going to let ewan really show you how good of a actor he really is. he is what makes the new episodes thats my only gripe about one other than jar jar...george should of gave obi more screen time. trust me youll see.

Omega_Prime
October 30th, 2004, 12:43 AM
and as far as episode II take away the one love scene between anakin and padme next to the fire and the movie is almost perfect....i cant remember a single movie that had me on the edge of my seat like II did. as soon as the whole kamino sceens started playing that movie rocked! i will say they cut to much of the duel between obi and tyranus out....it was orginally alot longer of fight but and tyranus was supposed to take anakins or obi's saber and use two blades against yoda. never the less it rocked.

Omega_Prime
October 30th, 2004, 12:51 AM
o and just a quck update for you in III when it reaches the "duel" theres a lil treat in store from what i hear.....think of it as the "duels" two of them at once...all together around 20 mins of non stop back and forth duels...think of of it like this you have one jedi master going after one sith on a world we have yet to see and you have the other jedi master going after one sith on a all to familer set.......if you cant figure that out ill just leave to you think on it................that my friends is just going to rock. all together its said episode III will have anakin/obi vs tyranus......mace and jedi vs papatine.....obi vs grevious and then the two duels that will really blow your mind.

Omega_Prime
October 30th, 2004, 12:54 AM
expect the movie to be pg-13 and to be a lil longer than any other star wars movie to date.

Swedish
October 30th, 2004, 01:30 AM
OMG PG-13 that means i cant take the children OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! j/k when i was reading about the movie(like 4 months ago) i remeber some people saying that it would make less money if it was pg-13 and that they wouldnt want to see it as much. NERDS! (actually, whos the bigger nerd? the guy that wrote it or the a-hole that reads about it. ouch, just owned myself)

Silent_Killer
October 30th, 2004, 10:58 AM
w00t poster looks awsome anikin holding a red lightsaber with his cape in the from of darth vader mask. i getting one of those.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 30th, 2004, 11:37 AM
See this whole Star Wars thing confuses me - When I think of the first one, I think of the FIRST ONE that came out in the Seventies - then folks will call the one that came out in '99 the first one...

sigh -

i should have kept up with this stuff from the beginning...

Silent_Killer
October 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
lol poor MM he confused.

ig.clean
October 30th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Man Now I cant wait to see 3 due to omega talking about those duels, heh it soudns like its going to be a tight mofo movie :D

Nyc.Coqui
October 31st, 2004, 10:32 AM
For This Movie To Own Skywalker And Obi Have To Have the biggest fight!!!....there should be a scene where Vader Ownz all the Jedi!!! there has to be more then 45 mins of saber fighting i wanna see thing get really crazy.....its the last movie its gotta go out with a bang......

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==