PDA

View Full Version : Woman Killed In Mistaken Case Of Rapture

SnAkEbItE
October 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
The Rapture

ARKANSAS CITY (EAP) -- A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car's sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses.

Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air, and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.

"She started screaming "He's back, He's back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.

"I was slowing down but she wouldn't wait till I stopped," Williams said. "She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.

"This is the strangest thing I've seen since I've been on the force," said
Paul Madison, first officer on the scene. Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow up sex dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.

Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who's been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back here," just as the Williams' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.

When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anything like this to happen."

Now I got this in email today and laughed my butt off and of course had to find if it was true or not. Hey I have to defend my home state any way it is not here is proof but still none the less it's funny.
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mistakenrapture.htm

P4nda0o0
October 26th, 2004, 07:04 PM
wow why will jesus appear walkin at the side of the highway......? thats very believible (i think i spell it wrong anyways) and the husband could of pull her back in so yeah first time i read it i was like this isnt real and i was right :)

aCiD
October 27th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Yea, im pretty sure drugs were involved with this one. Herowin, Ganja, LSD- etc. Yea... ugh yea - 100% sure.

LA_MERC_Drax
October 27th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Yea, im pretty sure drugs were involved with this one. Herowin, Ganja, LSD- etc. Yea... ugh yea - 100% sure.

Don't feget acid.....

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 27th, 2004, 06:59 AM
come on, you mean to tell me you would not jump otta your car if you saw 12 blowup sex dolls flying in the sky!?!?

ig.clean
October 27th, 2004, 07:00 AM
One Word............strange

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 27th, 2004, 07:01 AM
I heard this story last year, I'll bet if I searched the forums, we already have a thread about it.

Redneck
October 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM
It was also a sceen from a move. Think it was "6 Feet Under" no sure though. A truck of blow up dolls filled with helium is going down the road and the netting comes loose letting the dolls float up into the air. A woman in a parking lot next to the busy road sees them against the sun and thinks same thing, that they are angels, and runs out into the road chasing them and gets smacked.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 27th, 2004, 11:49 AM
The part I find unbelieveable is the fact that the sex dolls are filled with helium. Why would you use helium. Its a smaller molecule than air and leaks faster than air through membranes and you wouldn't want your sex doll floating away. I mean I have enough trouble trying to keep real women from running away during sex why would I want to make it possible for my blow up partner to "GET AWAY" Come on.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 27th, 2004, 12:02 PM
lmao..you b00n

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 27th, 2004, 03:08 PM
lmao, now even the sex dolls are getting "limp"

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 27th, 2004, 03:20 PM
andy just made beer come through my nose :)

Slayer
October 27th, 2004, 04:11 PM
First Bill Clinton...now this! LoL We Arkansans sure do get a bad rep!

I liked the way Jenkins tried to act all cool. "Ah yeah man, this is just too weird for me. What these? Sex dolls? Naw man! They're balloons are for the kiddies at the fair!"

SnAkEbItE
October 27th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Umm it was a joke guy's quit anylizing things just laugh.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 27th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Yeah I saw that episode of "Six Feet Under"

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 27th, 2004, 05:15 PM
what good is a joke if I can't over-analyze the joke to see how analytical I can get while analyzing a randomly submitted email type joke to a fourm, but then again, it probably wasn't randomly submitted, so I guess, I'm over-analyzing agian, but then again, it may have been random. What i'm saying is that I'm trying not to analyze this thing too deep, but I want to understand the real meaning of the whole thread, and all the post made within the thread body itself. But then again, under further analysis, I see that perhaps I am over-analyzing the whole thread to the point that I am failing to see the original analysis completely. Who knows, I have a headache anyway - or perhaps the thread gave me the headache, or perhaps I got the headache just typing this post - anyway, just want to say....

ANALYZE THAT!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 28th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I just want to say it was woth the post to get beer to come through someone's nose.

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I get my lovin' on the run
Wooo Wooooo

You're the cutest thing
That I ever did see
I really love your peaches
Want to shake your tree
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Ooo-eee baby, I'll sure show you a good time

Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Wooo Woooo

People keep talking about me baby
They say I'm doin' you wrong
Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama
Cause I'm right here at home

You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Come on baby and I'll show you a good time

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 28th, 2004, 01:18 PM
is anyone else confused?

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 28th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Nope...that made perfect sense.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 28th, 2004, 03:30 PM
now i have "Space Cowboy" stuck in my head for the rest of the night...sigh...

Slayer
October 28th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Come on baby and I'll show you a good time

Naw I'm good, Andy. :p:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==