PDA

View Full Version : ASIAN SENSATION O_O

P4nda0o0
October 22nd, 2004, 07:51 PM
haha hello eveeryone i guess im the first asian here lol (i think) well i hope to see u guys in the server ^_^ anyways AZN POWA!! lol

npor
October 22nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
I love you avatar...

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 22nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
nope, not even close...we have had several Asians here...ig.deviant being one of them along with a few others...but more are always welcome...

have fun...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 22nd, 2004, 08:18 PM
who IS ig.deviant in "merc terms"?

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2004, 08:59 PM
Navy has you beat...she's a FEMALE Asian...so there.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 22nd, 2004, 09:01 PM
deviant is just as hot! haha

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2004, 09:01 PM
Oh, welcome to the serve and forums, btw...sorry. heh

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 22nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
welcome!

P4nda0o0
October 22nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
haha thx everyone ^_^ i think im gonna have lots of fun ^_^ its like goin to skool im gonna have lots of frends learn alot of things lol o yea and thx npor lol thats me

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 22nd, 2004, 10:26 PM
but noboy answered my question :(

TFL|Navy
October 23rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
Hey now!! There's only room for 1 "Azn Sensation"!!! AND THAT'D BE ME!! :blue:

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 23rd, 2004, 08:20 AM
HELL YEAH!

[uGa] Saint
October 23rd, 2004, 10:10 AM
whats up panda, welcome to the forums! I'm Saint, aka Ryan, I'm and irish F47 K|D who loves food, i really dont contribute much to lamerc, i just laugh and talk about food a lot. Stay away from old farts like Sweetgirl... er... I'll let Drax elaborate on that one. Anyways, welcome, hope you stick around!

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 23rd, 2004, 10:57 AM
to answer you question max, deviant was never a merc, he just has been playing around here for a long time..

aCiD
October 23rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
how foes it? im also the o|3ese one - lmao.. welcome to the server and forums, and Navy, looks like you've got some comptition teheheh :ldm

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 23rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
ty mercy....just wonderin'

P4nda0o0
October 23rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
hahaha nice meetin u all haha im the MALE ASIAN SENSATION muahaha

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 23rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I vote for navy but ... Welcome !!

Nyc.Coqui
October 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Naaa Navy won!!!!

P4nda0o0
October 23rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
won wat? bein a male asian sensation?!

IamTylerDurden
October 23rd, 2004, 05:56 PM
LOL! I vote P4nda0o0 as the "2004 Male Asian Sensation" then I vote Navy as the "2004 Female Asian Sensation"!!!

Nyc.Coqui
October 23rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Naaa Navy is a 12 year old lil boy shes a dude!

SweetGirL
October 23rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
... Stay away from old farts like Sweetgirl... er... I'll let Drax elaborate on that one...

You little ******!! lol Don't EVEN begin to listen to Saint da Noob, Panda. Oh, well, nice to meet you. I am the 60-year-old female CS player around here, and proud of it!! *giggles* ~Samantha/SweetGirL~

P4nda0o0
October 23rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
You little ******!! lol Don't EVEN begin to listen to Saint da Noob, Panda. Oh, well, nice to meet you. I am the 60-year-old female CS player around here, and proud of it!! *giggles* ~Samantha/SweetGirL~

ahahah nice to meet u too u dont look 60 =_=

Silent_Killer
October 23rd, 2004, 08:11 PM
Hey now!! There's only room for 1 "Azn Sensation"!!! AND THAT'D BE ME!! :blue:

me agree

P4nda0o0
October 24th, 2004, 12:30 AM
me agree

u agree that i should b the asian sensation right?

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 24th, 2004, 02:26 AM
i actually vote Yoko Ono as the Asian sensation - but that's just me?

Swedish
October 24th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Naaa Navy is a 12 year old lil boy shes a dude!

coqui is right, navy is really a 12 year old boy. he just says he is a chick so you wont kill her in CS.

Nyc.Coqui
October 24th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Indeed!!!

~a/c
October 24th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I'm asian and I've been here before Navy and Panda :P

But I'm not an asian sensation. I put the asian in caucasian

Silent_Killer
October 24th, 2004, 12:46 PM
u agree that i should b the asian sensation right?

nope, navy is the asian sensation, woohoo! she is a real looker to.

Swedish
October 24th, 2004, 01:00 PM
SHE IS A HE!

Little Birdy
October 24th, 2004, 02:14 PM
what's an asian?

Swedish
October 24th, 2004, 02:54 PM
no clue

LA_MERC_BS
October 24th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Asian chicks are hot. For some reason none of the asian chicks in my area will go out with looser white guys like myself..... Not really sure why. Even the fat Asian chicks won't do it. Why is that?
Theres this one asian chick I see every once in a while. She's a SUPER HOTTIE!! Her family owns a couple of gas stations. Every time I try to make conversation with her, a bunch of her aunts and uncles come running around the corner and form up a wall. They won't even let me get a chance at her.....

LA_MERC_Drax
October 24th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Go ahead saint, take sweetz's hatred off of me and have it all yourself....

P4nda0o0
October 24th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Bslap']Asian chicks are hot. For some reason none of the asian chicks in my area will go out with looser white guys like myself..... Not really sure why. Even the fat Asian chicks won't do it. Why is that?
Theres this one asian chick I see every once in a while. She's a SUPER HOTTIE!! Her family owns a couple of gas stations. Every time I try to make conversation with her, a bunch of her aunts and uncles come running around the corner and form up a wall. They won't even let me get a chance at her.....

LOL!!! mayb those asians are RACISE!

Merdawk
October 24th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Who was the first canadian?

I-AM-CANADIAN but who cares

Welcome welcome panda. I'll update you more on who's a boon and who isn't, later, but i'll give a few people right now:

LA_MERC_AciD

All I can think of right now, so have fun ^^

[uGa] Saint
October 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I'm asian and I've been here before Navy and Panda :P

But I'm not an asian sensation. I put the asian in caucasian

hahaha, nice air conditioning

SweetGirL
October 24th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Go ahead saint, take sweetz's hatred off of me and have it all yourself....

Now now, boys......no need to fight over me. I can harrass both of you just nicely. :d:

Bslap']..... For some reason none of the asian chicks in my area will go out with looser white guys like myself..... Not really sure why. Even the fat Asian chicks won't do it. Why is that?

Did you offer her an all expense paid trip to the local BARNHILLS or GOLDEN CORRAL buffet?????! Just ask Drax for his tips on dating fat chicks........he loves them in the winter. Speaking of fat chicks......hey there Saint, how ya doing?? :biggrin

Slayer
October 24th, 2004, 09:56 PM
I think I'm the only person from Arkansas that plays here consistently, as far as I know. Well, lol, that's not very far to begin with. Are there anymore?

P4nda0o0
October 24th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Did you offer her an all expense paid trip to the local BARNHILLS or GOLDEN CORRAL buffet?????! Just ask Drax for his tips on dating fat chicks........he loves them in the winter. Speaking of fat chicks......hey there Saint, how ya doing?? :biggrin

AHAHAHHA LOL

[uGa] Saint
October 24th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Speaking of fat chicks......hey there Saint, how ya doing?? :biggrin

im pretty good sweets, how are you?

Little Birdy
October 24th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Hey BS if I get to go down there this next summer... I'll hook you up... go show her my 1337 hoola hoopin' skilz and she'll talk, yea... she'll talk!

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2004, 04:54 AM
I'm not sure what the deal is P4nda0o0, but I know I'm not an Asian sensation lol.

Good idea Birdy, if you can distract the guards, I'll make my move.

You know Sweet thats not a bad idea, Hey Drax which is it:

Buffett or drive through?
Go out to see a movie or go home and watch a movie?
Go pick her up, or give her directions to your house?
pay for everything or lost your wallet?

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
LOL OMG BS.... the man needs help yall...lol

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 25th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Hey BS if I get to go down there this next summer... I'll hook you up... go show her my 1337 hoola hoopin' skilz and she'll talk, yea... she'll talk!

lol Hey birdy, I don't know where you keep getting the idea that you are the owner of some 1337 hula hoop skills... Unless you mean the power to inspire laughter and finger pointing... :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 25th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Don't we have that video somewhere? I know I have it at home...

LA_MERC_Drax
October 25th, 2004, 06:39 AM
Aw BS, these are so easy....

1. Drive through
2. Movie at home, easy to make that move on the couch
3. NEVER, under any circumstances, GIVE HER DIRECTIONS, pick her up, blind fold her, make her lost. Can't have any crazy women like sweetz chasing after me.
4. When the bill comes, just give her a stern look and pass it her way. Don't even flinch at your wallet, she'll pay.

*this has been an advisement by your local pimp Drax, please send all donations to your girlfriend's house, ill pick em up later*

TFL|Navy
October 25th, 2004, 07:05 AM

1. Drive through
3. NEVER, under any circumstances, GIVE HER DIRECTIONS, pick her up, blind fold her, make her lost. Can't have any crazy women like sweetz chasing after me.
4. When the bill comes, just give her a stern look and pass it her way. Don't even flinch at your wallet, she'll pay.

*this has been an advisement by your local pimp Drax, please send all donations to your girlfriend's house, ill pick em up later*

Ooohhh... now I know why guys always seems to lose their wallets!! j/k

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
October 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
OMG u guyz are b00ns.
I'm am the original Asian Sensation!!! Muahh!!!!!!

SnAkEbItE
October 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Bslap']Asian chicks are hot. For some reason none of the asian chicks in my area will go out with looser white guys like myself..... Not really sure why. Even the fat Asian chicks won't do it. Why is that?

Well BSlap I like to think myself a student of oberving the obvious, as in have you taken a look at your Avatar? I know that Ron Jeremey is a sensation and has many claims to fame, however if he's you hero and you dressing like him. Such as have naked with your bling bling all sparkling and such that maybe a clue. I'm just takeing a wild shot in the dark here so all this is just speculation. If I'm way off target here please just ignore it and I'll slither back into the Snake Den...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 25th, 2004, 07:33 AM
BS Look at Number 3 of Drax post!!!!!! Thats your misstake you make EVERYTIME!!! All them crazy women in BS's past... lol

P4nda0o0
October 25th, 2004, 07:54 AM

1. Drive through

*takes notes* XD

LA_MERC_Drax
October 25th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Number 3 is not that much of a problem for me, cause after im 'done' with em, they're blind deaf dumb and crazy. So off the insane asylum with em!

*edit* this explains many many things about sweetgirl :stick

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2004, 09:29 AM
LOL Drax, yeah thats where I keep making my mistakes. They always know where I live. Now that I have the Pimp Masta's advise, I'll follow you lead on #3.

Snakebite, I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to Ron Jeremy. The only time I have game with a chick is if she is crazy. Only the crazy chicks dig me.

Man I think we all forgot about Korr. He without a doubt would be the Male Asian Sensation. Korr's old school. He's been around since CS started...

P4nda0o0
October 25th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Bslap']
Man I think we all forgot about Korr. He without a doubt would be the Male Asian Sensation. Korr's old school. He's been around since CS started...

lets just say he fell down the stairs muahaha! lol jk who is korr?

Silent_Killer
October 25th, 2004, 03:42 PM
this thread is starting to scare me.

LA_MERC_BS
October 25th, 2004, 03:59 PM
lets just say he fell down the stairs muahaha! lol jk who is korr?

shhhhhh, he'll hear you....

Korr is very sneaky and all knowing. He doesn't say much, but he see's everything.

shhhhh, did you hear something? I got to go, I can't tell you any more than that....

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Did he fall down the stairs, or was he pushed?

SweetGirL
October 25th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Number 3 is not that much of a problem for me, cause after im 'done' with em, they're blind deaf dumb and crazy. So off the insane asylum with em!

*edit* this explains many many things about sweetgirl :stick

FYI, 14 psychiatrists across the country tell me I'm not asylum material............yet. :P Oh, shaddup, Drax....you're women are ALREADY "deaf, dumb and crazy" BEFORE they end up with you........they'd have to be. :owned

LA_MERC_Drax
October 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
FYI, 14 psychiatrists across the country tell me I'm not asylum material............yet. :P Oh, shaddup, Drax....you're women are ALREADY "deaf, dumb and crazy" BEFORE they end up with you........they'd have to be. :owned

you fergot blind...... :dunno

SweetGirL
October 25th, 2004, 05:32 PM
you fergot blind...... :dunno

I see you are no longer in denial, my child.......... lolol

Nyc.Coqui
October 25th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Im The Hispanic!!! Including FACE AND SPLATTER!!!!

SweetGirL
October 25th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Im The Hispanic!!! Including FACE AND SPLATTER!!!!

And you live somewhere other then Texas??!!! lol

Little Birdy
October 25th, 2004, 08:03 PM
lol Hey birdy, I don't know where you keep getting the idea that you are the owner of some 1337 hula hoop skills... Unless you mean the power to inspire laughter and finger pointing... :D

Psshhh... I know I'm 1337. Just 'cause you can't handle this. Your laughter is b/c you think of yourself hoola hoopin' against a real masta like me... and your finger... I'm not gonna say what that's for.... (But you can shove it :))

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 25th, 2004, 08:13 PM
hehe okay

On another note, guys please remember that one of the rasons these forums are so much fun is that we try to keep them clean. Please remember that and keep the sexual innuendos and outright suggestions to a minimum.

Thanks

P4nda0o0
October 25th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Did he fall down the stairs, or was he pushed?

i wind pushed him..... yes the wind *evil grin*

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
October 26th, 2004, 10:06 AM
OMG H4X!!! You're plotting against me? Me thinks me will PWN you f00!

LA_MERC_BS
October 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I told you, I told you.... now look what you've done.

[uGa] Saint
October 26th, 2004, 12:29 PM
i still cant figure out how someone saying hello on the forums always ends up being a 5 page thread of random crap, haha

SweetGirL
October 26th, 2004, 02:46 PM
i still cant figure out how someone saying hello on the forums always ends up being a 5 page thread of random crap, haha

That's OUR way of saying "hello". lol :p:

LA_MERC_BS
October 26th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Oh by the way, hey P4nda0o0 . Good to meet you.

P4nda0o0
October 26th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Bslap']Oh by the way, hey P4nda0o0 . Good to meet you.

lol didnt u already say that? hmm well anyways thx ahah o no KOrr gonna get me AHH help!!

npor
October 26th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I like cheese.

P4nda0o0
October 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I like cheese.

*throws up*

ig.deviant
October 27th, 2004, 06:12 PM
lmao this is such a random thread but ill put my 2 cents in. sup P4nda0o0...yup thats right ig.deviant here to come tell you, my friend, are not the asian sensation. :-X j/k i just started recently to play on the LA_MERC server after a break (breaks from this game are good for some of you people :-P) I been to one of first lans LA_MERC had a long time ago...I forgot when but Mercy and a few other people should know. Its a pretty good environment and i think you'll enjoy playing here. Well with that being said, see you around in the server

Little Birdy
October 27th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Lol I don't think I ever said hey... Hey pando! lol

P4nda0o0
October 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
ahaha you guys are very nice.... thx guys for making me feel like home

SweetGirL
October 27th, 2004, 09:28 PM
.... thx guys for making me feel like home

If your "home" is anything like this place, well, my friend, I am sorry for you. lol (Drax has fleas - pass it on).

npor
October 27th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Drax has ticks - modify and pass it on.

SweetGirL
October 28th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Drax has ticks - modify and pass it on.

OOOOOh this is getting better and better............ :ldm

LA_MERC_Drax
October 28th, 2004, 08:36 AM
least i don't have crabs like some girl i know.....(hint sweetz!)

P4nda0o0
October 28th, 2004, 09:02 AM
least i don't have crabs like some girl i know.....(hint sweetz!)

OO OO :slap

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==