PDA

View Full Version : Okay, NOW PC has gotten ridiculous...

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 21st, 2004, 08:57 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=184701&page=1

No more witches? Of course, maybe there aren't any evil wives there (j/k no offense to wives reading this ;) )

Slayer
October 21st, 2004, 09:31 PM
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2004, 05:38 AM
omg...that has to be one of the most stupid things I've ever read...

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 22nd, 2004, 05:52 AM
how idiotic can people get :(

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 22nd, 2004, 06:26 AM
Ummm...yeah. Stupid

aCiD
October 22nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
Wow someone ate there helping of idiot.

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2004, 07:09 AM
by the comments given in this here thread on said topic.....i'm not wasting my time to read it...I lied, I read it.....dumbarses!!!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 22nd, 2004, 07:15 AM
Morons.

LA_MERC_Spark
October 22nd, 2004, 09:32 AM
..... just plain pitiful... that's the kinda stuff that just really pisses me off... bunch a friggin turds!!

SnAkEbItE
October 22nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
The district said Halloween celebrations and children dressed in Halloween costumes might be offensive to real witches.

"Witches with pointy noses and things like that are not respective symbols of the Wiccan religion and so we want to be respectful of that," Hansen said.

Well I find it offensive that they push their belifes on to everyone around them. I personaly like women with long pointy noses with warts on them to me that's just a bonus.

P4nda0o0
October 22nd, 2004, 10:00 PM
Well I find it offensive that they push their belifes on to everyone around them. I personaly like women with long pointy noses with warts on them to me that's just a bonus.

well you see......... oh screw i cant hold it in AHAHAHHAHAHA LOL

Big Mama Funk
October 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
I don't see what trying to be respectful, if not tolerant of someone's beliefs is stupid. That school district may have gone a little far, but just shows a lack of creativity on their part. Most schools in the bible belt don't have Halloween parties anymore in any case. They have "Harvest Festivals" and demand that the costumes be light hearted and fun.

It's no more offensive than having Christmas parties in public schools.

aCiD
October 23rd, 2004, 09:51 PM
What?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 25th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I'm sick and tired of everyone being PC. This is America and I have the right to say, do, act, dress, etc as I want and if that upsets you, TOO BAD!!!! Now you have the right to object but then I will simply laugh in your face and tell you "You're stupid. Stupid. You're an Idiot, grow up." This country was founded on the fact that everyone should have the right to say and do as they like, but don't try and impose sanctions on me or my children becasue it offends you. If it does go away. The only time I think you would have right to ***** and complain is if I pitch tent outside your house and harrass you, which I won't becasue you wouldn't have my attention for more than a moment to say "You're stupid. Stupid. You're an Idiot, grow up. My oldest son wants to be a cowboy this year and I bought him a hat, boots, chaps, mask, bandana, plastic guns, holsters, and a sheriffs star and he is going to go around town and too school wether it offends cowboys or not and be shooting everyone and telling you "your stupid. Stupid. You're an Idiot, grow up." LOL just kidding he will just be saying he got you and you need to fall down dead or put your hands up (This is when I trained him to go for the candy while there hands are up). He will also be saying phrases from CS. He loves Source and the dualing BAretas are his favorite.

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 25th, 2004, 12:28 PM
rambling thoughts... by andyconda

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 25th, 2004, 12:39 PM
the thing about andy's posts, is that they make a LOT of sense...you just have to weed it out of the run-on sentences, and out of order thoughts :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==