PDA

View Full Version : I'm a hacker...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 21st, 2004, 08:44 AM
you wish :p:

Well I tried to fight my banning from LAG server. I stated my case, gave as much proof as I could, and then they make the final disicion on the banning. The final word was.. I'm to be stayed banned! Turns out my play style changed and thats when I started hacking. I must be one stupid hacker though, cause the time I turned them on was when 2 admins were playing, 3 were in spec mode after I killed them, and the server was full of LAG players!! Not only that, I even told fellow team mates "I bet they are watching me".. I guess I should have turned them off eh? lol.. Ohwell, its their server, they pay for it. Just wish there was a demo, guess they forgot to record one :stick . I have no hard feelings towards them, they got a lot of good guys in the clan, but people make mistakes, all are imperfect. Maybe I can show them inperson if they let me. LIFE MUST GO ON!!

Heres the thread if interested
http://www.lagcentral.org/forums1/viewtopic.php?t=2903

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 21st, 2004, 09:55 AM
lol...I've always been suspicious of you, EoB...I guess this confirms it.

}{y|3ri|)
October 21st, 2004, 10:01 AM
we are going do ban him from our server now right? Isnt that policy?

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 21st, 2004, 10:42 AM
Just wanna say H is a good guy, even though he jokes a lot :p:

Thanks again H for the reply to the LAG forums :ldm

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 21st, 2004, 10:51 AM
I don't care what }{ says.....he's a dang hacker! And I've got holes in my head to prove it!!!!!!

lol....j/k end

I truly find it hard to believe that banning you was because of a hack. Everyone that plays here knows that you don't.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 21st, 2004, 12:40 PM
thnx sabre.. good to know I've fooled you guys all this time and got away with it haha :p:

LA_MERC_Drax
October 21st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Haven't we always knew he hacked....but hes not good at it so we dont' ban him... :)

SaBeR512
October 21st, 2004, 01:11 PM
well eob i got one solution for you. STOP OWNING EVERYONE!!

LA_MERC_BS
October 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
EOB , oh yeah I know that dude... He HAX!!! But theres no mistaken his holla hoop skills...

SnAkEbItE
October 21st, 2004, 01:49 PM
Well, ummm we encourge it over at our place EOB so you can come there and hax it up lol.

npor
October 21st, 2004, 02:25 PM
I love when people think that just because others are better/waybetter/owntheirmom, doent mean they hack. Im sure these LAG guys have seen and or been to competetions where people play competetively. EoB is nothing out of the ordinary, just out of their league :)

LA_MERC_Temp
October 21st, 2004, 03:18 PM
i feel ya eob. i contacted phantom when i got banned and he told me not to worry about it and took care of it. If they dont, you can always come home to the Merc server or COPS. I'm always up to owning you, woops, i mean getting owned by you. Later man.

[C.O.P.S] InfectioN
October 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
i still havent gotten their ip address to go there and play

and by the way.. you hack EOB.. face it.. i mean.. good lord.. quit trying to fool everyone.. i got on your computer at the lan and found the hax.. you were just covering them up the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!

haxor leetzor ownzor!!!!!!!

haha

aCiD
October 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM
bah furget those asol people ovur thur.. heheheh we all know you hack over here and have come to the conclusion we dun care :bigok

LA_MERC_goose
October 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
EOB = h4x0r! 100%, full blooded - I have the 1300 to 3 record against him to prove it! keep up the ownage E!!

Slayer
October 21st, 2004, 04:31 PM
Oh of course he hax! He's killed ME dozens of times. :p:

*Sarcasm*

ig.deviant
October 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
well i can vouch for eob because i got a permanent ban a week before he got banned. i supposedly "wallhack and aimbot" according to dik dastardly(whose the owner of the lag server btw and hates my guts because im asian or something :-X ) the guys in charge over there cant stand it when they get shot in the face by the same guy 3 rounds in a row :P

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 21st, 2004, 06:54 PM
holy crap.. thank you big and sniper for backing me up like hybrid did. I didn't mean for you guys to post replies to the post. But it means a lot to me that you guys did. You guys will always be true family

Captain
October 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
Well, ummm we encourge it over at our place EOB so you can come there and hax it up lol.

Really?? *cough ; cough*

Little Birdy
October 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Bslap']EOB , oh yeah I know that dude... He HAX!!! But theres no mistaken his holla hoop skills...

BS Have you forgotten my mad Holla hoopin' skilz??

Infection']i got on your computer at the lan and found the hax.. you were just covering them up the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, a hacker trying to blame someone else for hacking! ahah, Ironic... I think not! It's a set up....

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 21st, 2004, 09:04 PM
Look EOB, I suck, but the rest of yall, (yes I'm not just kissing ass), are damn good. I'm a noob as everyone can contest, but even I know you don't hack cuz yes I watch ur moves (TO LEARN). I can defend myself decently in CS...sometimes. Dude, you need more of a challenge and that include crappy people like me.

ig.clean
October 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Heh, EoB hacks thats never going to happen on the face of this planet lol. Fatal your just too damn good and I know you too well for you to ever be hacking or some stupid stuff like that man. I back you up lal the way on not hacking, so good luck!

Your Buddy,
clean

[lag]DikDstrdly
October 21st, 2004, 09:36 PM
well i can vouch for eob because i got a permanent ban a week before he got banned. i supposedly "wallhack and aimbot" according to dik dastardly(whose the owner of the lag server btw and hates my guts because im asian or something :-X ) the guys in charge over there cant stand it when they get shot in the face by the same guy 3 rounds in a row :P

Hi guys, hopefully I can attempt to clear up a few things. First of all and most importantly, Deviant you are a LIAR. You know not what you speak of. I am not THE owner of the [lag] Servers, but I am ONE of the owners. We have 6 admins that all operate autonomously and each own a share of our servers. We each have an equal vote at admin meetings where these topics are discussed. If you are banned from our server by one admin, all the rest of us are going to keep banning you if you sneak back on until your case has been resolved at an admin meeting of all of us. Sneaking back on is a first class ticket to a permanent ban. You obviously couldn't figure that out. As for hating your guts cause you're Asian, nothing could be further from the truth. I dislike you cause you are a whiny little punk who tries to stir up trouble. Your race has absolutley nothing to do with it. The "guys in charge over there" cant stand someone who pwns on the server then cant hit the broadside of a barn at the LAN then go back to pwning the very next day. The bottom line is that you are banned, and you aren't going to be UNbanned because of HOW you handled the situation more than ANYTHING else.

Now onto the topic at hand. EOB was banned by another admin other than myself, and he has his reasons. It will be discussed at an upcoming admin meeting and a decision will be made. I have personally witnessed your unorthodox style of play at the first Armageddon, and I have maintained that I don't think you cheat. However, you must realize that we run our server very differently than most. For us, it's more about our members having fun with each other than anybody pwning anyone else. When someone comes in and starts kicking ass, people aren't having as much fun and get discouraged. It's all about having fun with our community. As for the other night, I rebanned you after I found out that another admin had banned you previously. That's my job to backup the decisions of our other admins regardless of whether I agree with their choice. I have no hard feelings towards you, as I believe that you have handled it well. We should be having a meeting within the next week or so and a final decision will be reached and we'll let you know the outcome.

ig.deviant
October 22nd, 2004, 12:19 AM
you know dik the whole thing about me being asian was a joke because i dont take that kind of stuff seriously but i dont really want to start something on the lamerc forums so ill just end it at that....and im still with eob on the situation

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 22nd, 2004, 05:46 AM
DikDstrdly']However, you must realize that we run our server very differently than most. For us, it's more about our members having fun with each other than anybody pwning anyone else. When someone comes in and starts kicking ass, people aren't having as much fun and get discouraged. It's all about having fun with our community.

seems to me that maybe you should put a password on your server and only let the people that you can have 'fun' with in.....lol....ie...people who you can kill.

lmao, sorry man but that seems pretty rediculous.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 22nd, 2004, 06:06 AM
It's not...it's how they choose to run their server. It would be like someone coming over here and saying that we have abusive admins (God love 'em) and that we hand out bans like it was candy at Halloween (which...heehee...I do). We have no riht to say how someone runs their server isn't right just because it differs from how we run ours.
Sorry, Sabre, don't mean to seem like I'm coming down on ya...I just disagree.

LaTech

aCiD
October 22nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
What kind of candy? :bigok

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 22nd, 2004, 06:46 AM
yeah dik thanks for considering having a meeting about the issue

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 22nd, 2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks Dik for the reply. Just to let you know I knew you banned me the second time. I didn't mean to join game when I was banned, I though I was unbanned after talking to an admin, so I tried to connect and I did. I understand your rules and regulations on the server, but I didn't think playing well would hurt my welcoming to your server. I tried to handle my banning as mature as I could, and I never was really upset, only at 1st when I was banned. I think its great you look out for your clan, and your servers well being for having fun. Just like merc, if you swear on the server you get banned, is it illegal to swear? No, but people don't like it and they don't have fun listening to it. In your case its "owning" everyone, illegal? No, just same as swearing its not fun. But maybe like merc does with swearing, put up a notice or something warning that this is a fun clan server, not a I owned you server. Hehe btw, merc is one of the best, most fun, and enjoyable server I have ever played on, and they have many skilled players "owning" people.. Anyways thanks Dik for the reply, and the fact you are going to look into it. Shows you guys care, instead of just ignoring it.

-brandon

Swedish
October 23rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
LOL i just got kicked from some random server for hacking and im the worst player in merc. thats pretty funny

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 23rd, 2004, 01:16 PM
TRUST ME! You're not the worst player in Merc :) :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 23rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Hey now...what are you trying to say?!

Yammer Hammer!
October 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
hey guys can ya'll give me the ip address to that lag server? : /

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 23rd, 2004, 06:23 PM
no

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 23rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
']TRUST ME! You're not the worst player in Merc :) :D

no WONDER I'm so happily invited to play with you guys...
I make everybody else look like an expert!

:doh
Widow

LA_MERC_BS
October 23rd, 2004, 06:57 PM
Ok I'm back, what did I miss ........

Yammer Hammer!
October 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
wow, thanks for the help. i really appreciate it.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
anytime man

SweetGirL
October 24th, 2004, 06:58 PM
']TRUST ME! You're not the worst player in Merc :) :D

True, true....it's all true........................Saint holds that position. *mumbles* Boon! *mumbles*

Slayer
October 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I would throw my name in, but I'm not in LA_MERC! :D

Little Birdy
October 25th, 2004, 12:08 AM
I'm the worstest of them all w00t, wait I'm not merc w00t! I PWN YOU! :)
As for servers and regulations, everyone has a right to what they want... I'm glad teh Mercs want me!

Love,
Birdy! Lol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==