PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, }{ybrid!!!!!

SweetGirL
October 18th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I am going to play CS for a bit, and then head to bed; so, I won't be able to post at midnight. Just wanted to wish you a really happy birthday! *huggz* This is what you have to look forward to in the years to come.....

Dear Diary,

For my 30th birthday this year, my wife (the dear) purchased a week of personal training at the local health club for me. Although I am still in great shape since playing on my college football team years ago, I decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and give it a try. I called the club and made my reservation with a personal trainer named Belinda, who identified herself as a 20 yr old aerobics instructor and model for athletic clothing and swim wear. My wife seemed pleased with my enthusiasm to get started! The club encouraged me to keep a diary to chart my progress.

MONDAY: Started my day at 6:00am. Tough to get out of bed, but it was well worth it! When I arrived at the health club, I found Belinda waiting for me. She was something of a Greek goddess -- with blonde hair, dancing eyes and a dazzling white smile. Woo Hoo!!!!! Belinda gave me a tour and showed me the machines. She took my pulse after 5 minutes on the treadmill. She was alarmed that my pulse was so fast, but I attributed it to standing next to her in her Lycra aerobics outfit. I enjoyed watching the skillful way in which she conducted her aerobics class after my workout today.

Very inspiring, Belinda was encouraging as I did my sit-ups, although my gut was already aching from holding it in the whole time she was around.

This is going to be a FANTASTIC week!!

TUESDAY: I drank a whole pot of coffee, but I finally made it out the door. Belinda made me lie on my back and push a heavy iron bar into the air, and then she put weights on it! My legs were a little wobbly on the treadmill, but I made the full mile. Belinda's rewarding smile made it all worthwhile. I feel GREAT!! It's a whole new life for me.

WEDNESDAY: The only way I can brush my teeth is by laying the toothbrush on the counter and moving my mouth back and forth over it. I believe I have a hernia in both pectorals. Driving was OK as long as I didn't try to steer or stop. I parked on top of a GEO in the club parking lot.

Belinda was impatient with me, insisting that my screams bothered other club members. Her voice is a little too perky for early in the morning and when she scolds, she gets this nasally whine that is VERY annoying.

My chest hurt when I got on the treadmill, so Belinda put me on the stair monster. Why the hell would anyone invent a machine to simulate an activity rendered obsolete by elevators? Belinda told me it would help me get in shape and enjoy life. She said some other crap too.

THURSDAY: Belinda was waiting for me with her vampire-like teeth exposed as her thin, cruel lips were pulled back in a full snarl. I couldn't help being a half an hour late; it took me that long to tie my shoes.

Belinda took me to work out with dumbbells. When she was not looking, I ran and hid in the men's room.. She sent Lars to find me, then, as punishment, put me on the rowing machine -- which I sank.

FRIDAY: I hate that witch Belinda more than any human being has ever hated any other human being in the history of the world. Stupid, skinny, anemic little cheerleader. If there were a part of my body I could move without unbearable pain, I would beat her with it.

Belinda wanted me to work on my triceps. I don't have any triceps. And if you don't want dents in the floor, don't hand me the *&%# (#&**!!@*@ barbells or anything that weighs more than a sandwich!!

The treadmill flung me off, and I landed on a health and nutrition teacher. Why couldn't it have been someone softer, like the drama coach or the choir director?

SATURDAY: Belinda left a message on my answering machine in her grating, shrilly voice wondering why I did not show up today. Just hearing her made me want to smash the machine with my planner. However, I lacked the strength to even use the TV remote and ended up catching eleven straight hours of the Weather Channel.

SUNDAY: I'm having the Church van pick me up for services today so I can go and thank GOD that this week is over. I will also pray that next year, my wife (the witch), will choose a gift for me that is fun like a root canal.

LA_MERC_Mercy
October 18th, 2004, 08:46 PM
OMG...now that was good

Happy Birthday Ya Boon

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 18th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Happy b-day bud...hope you have a happy one.

Little Birdy
October 18th, 2004, 09:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HYBIRD!!! w00t

-Burdy

Wow I misspelled alot of stuff... oh well lol! HBD,HBD (HappyBirthDay, HyBirD)

LA_MERC_Drax
October 18th, 2004, 09:44 PM
LMAO sweetz, HBD jared!

Cajunwife
October 18th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Happy birthday }{. It is also Cajuntech's and my daughter's birthday!! :) Hope you have a great day and get to finaly eat some cake :)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
October 18th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Man happy birthday to everyone!

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 18th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Happy Birthday H, I hope you have a good one

LA_MERC_JESTER
October 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM
So it was 23 yrs ago to day that you hatched huh, humm have a great day man!!!

[uGa] Saint
October 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM
J-dawg... I would like to wish you, on this very special day, a very happy birthday. May your dualie speed hax continue to flourish, and may Sun treat you to a special "dessert" after the birthday cake. er.... w00t!!!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
October 19th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Happy Birthday to you sir!!! Wahoo!!!
:birthday

Widow

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 19th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Happy birthday }{.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
October 19th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Happy Birthday }{!!!!

23? I thought you were older then that. I'll be 25 next month and I'm scared!! My nephew will turn 10 in 2 years. and in 5 years my babe girl will turn 10. I thought about this all night long before I feel alseep... and I cryed about it!!! LOL....

ANYWAY, I hope you have a great Birthday }{.... :birthday

LA_MERC_Spark
October 19th, 2004, 05:33 AM
HBD f00! Hope u have a g00d one!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 19th, 2004, 06:14 AM
:birthday :birthday :birthday

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 19th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Happy Birthday Nub!

TFL|Navy
October 19th, 2004, 06:51 AM
/sings

Haappy Burfday To youuuuuu...

Haappy Burfday, Haappy Burfdayyyyyyy...

Haappy Burfday To youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 19th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Happy B-day }{!!!

Suntrails
October 19th, 2004, 07:50 AM
:ldm Happy Birthday baby! I hope you get everything you want today! :ldm :birthday

LA_MERC_Sniper
October 19th, 2004, 07:56 AM
happy birthday you nub

LA_MERC_goose
October 19th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Happy Birthday, young'en. Drink a lot and sleep a little.

}{y|3ri|)
October 19th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I show up to my office this morning and i have my own personal cake waiting for me! weeeeee. Mine! Sweets thanks for the glorious story =-) now be a dear and go get me a beer! w00t! Navy thanks for the song, was worried that maybe one of the guys where going to try to sing to me... dont know if you have heard any of them sing but damn... ok maybe andy... ;p oh look sun.. you got some icing on you when you jumped out of the cake.. here leme get that...

Its a great day to be me! <3 j00 all!

LA_MERC_Shadow
October 19th, 2004, 09:16 AM
HBD, H :birthday

Slayer
October 19th, 2004, 11:15 AM
HBD }{-foo!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 19th, 2004, 11:19 AM
HBD baby!

LA_MERC_Blown68Kamaro
October 19th, 2004, 11:44 AM
Happy Birthday Late!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 19th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Happy B day H

LA_MERC_Yankee
October 19th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Happy Birthday f00l. Try not to have too much fun. :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM
You should of had a cupcake and have a midget jump out of it!

Happy Birthday, try to use something other than your knife to eat the cake, okay?

}{y|3ri|)
October 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
You should of had a cupcake and have a midget jump out of it!

Happy Birthday, try to use something other than your knife to eat the cake, okay?

hahahah its funny how well he knows me..

FINALLY work is over... gawd.. ima go have some fun now!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==