PDA

View Full Version : Rotation CHANGE

SaBeR512
October 15th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I was just wondering when the rotation will change because its been the same for a while now. :sad:

:newyears: :vet:

SaBeR512
October 16th, 2004, 10:29 AM
anybody?

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 16th, 2004, 10:58 AM
We're all ignoring you...thanks.

LA_MERC_goose
October 16th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I saw this shirt yesterday and Tech's comments reminded me

Would you shut up ... I'm trying to ignore you

Slayer
October 16th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Haha, LA.

Well, to add SOMETHING to this, why is there no de_dust here? It's a pretty popular map, or is that the reason yall don't have it, since everybody's played it like a million times?

Wow, it was hard to put something in here.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 16th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Ok, I'll join in here with some Merc representation...

Some maps I miss and would like to see in rotation for a while:
de_survivor
cs_rio
de_dawn
de_storm
de_morningstar
de_arizona
cs_bloodstike
de_simpsons
cs_robbery
fy_party
cs_mansion
de_torn
deagle05 (low grav of course :) )

However, I don't know what of these are 1.6 compatable...

Anyway - just some suggestions :)

LA_MERC_goose
October 16th, 2004, 11:50 AM
']However, I don't know what of these are 1.6 compatable...

I don't know how many of us boons are left in the 1.6 world. hehehe

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 16th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Hopefully there will be some for a while - because I don't think my current machine would play CS:SOURCE worth a crap - and it'll be quite a while before I can upgrade :( Maybe at least a new vid card after the first of the year...

npor
October 16th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I just wished the rotation had more variety, I get bored of the same map every 3 maps or so :\

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
October 16th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Max, all those maps have been in rotation as some point and time and over 60% of the people hated them.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 16th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I know - lol - I have weird taste - and Sabre didn't specify WHAT maps, he just asked for DIFFERENT maps...

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 16th, 2004, 01:12 PM
People still play 1.6? Oh yeah and please no more dust. I think I had my fill of dust with Beta.

[uGa] Saint
October 16th, 2004, 02:51 PM
People still play 1.6? Oh yeah and please no more dust. I think I had my fill of dust with Beta.

Please.... no more dust.... pleeeeeeeeeease....

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
October 16th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I'm not getting CS:Source till de_Foption is ported over to the Source engine.

SweetGirL
October 16th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Well, to add SOMETHING to this, why is there no de_dust here? It's a pretty popular map, or is that the reason yall don't have it, since everybody's played it like a million times?

Well, I'd also like to know where Dust went. I love that map and would enjoy seeing it on the rotation.........perhaps in place of DEAGLE FACTORY!! UGH!!

npor
October 16th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I'm not getting CS:Source till de_Foption is ported over to the Source engine.

How about you do it yourself? :)

Slayer
October 17th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Well, I'd also like to know where Dust went. I love that map and would enjoy seeing it on the rotation.........perhaps in place of DEAGLE FACTORY!! UGH!!

I hear that Sweet! I'd rather use a knife than a deagle. I'm more of a USP guy myself. :shootme:

SaBeR512
October 26th, 2004, 01:09 PM
yeah i just thought i'd kindly ask again when there would be a new map rotation. I'm speaking for a few people :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

:birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday

LA_MERC_Sabre
October 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
so...who are speaking for? do you have a list with signatures? we don't tolerate this kind of behaviour in these parts!

that is unless you are speaking for the three gremlin thingy's in your post :)

SaBeR512
October 26th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Sabre i was obviously speaking for the grimlin thingys in my post. sorry if i didnt clearify that :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 ONE MORE! :ldm

LA_MERC_MadMAX
October 26th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I vote for ANY kind of change...

Especially one that puts cs_winternights in regular rotation - every one seems to love it when it's been changed to it recently.

SaBeR512
October 26th, 2004, 03:11 PM
yeah i dont care what the maps are really, just a bunch of new ones!

SweetGirL
October 26th, 2004, 03:35 PM
yeah i just thought i'd kindly ask again when there would be a new map rotation. I'm speaking for a few people :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7

I'm the second one from the left. :hb

SweetGirL
October 26th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Hey, I wasn't finished....lol.....If I don't get some good ole dust soon, Imma die!! May the mapmakers of DeagleFactory, CS20 Fighter, and Iceworld suffer all eternity in a place that rotates their surroundings to those maps!

aCiD
October 26th, 2004, 03:44 PM
How about you do it yourself? :)

How about I slap you in the face with my foot?

Slayer
October 26th, 2004, 04:24 PM

LoL, well back on subject...

Assault maps like leet and upc are good, and dust is awesome too. And how about just the basic fy_iceworld in stead of x?

*Ducks head*

LA_MERC_Drax
October 26th, 2004, 04:43 PM
.....If I don't get some good ole dust soon, Imma die!!

May i suggest you look south... :whisperd:

aCiD
October 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OMG ahahahahahah

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 26th, 2004, 05:43 PM
dude, thats just plain wrong...letting a few cobwebs and dust accumulate every once in a while makes it all the more enjoyable when the cleaning lady comes...

DOH

SaBeR512
October 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I realize this thread has gone "Jiggy", but the question still remains........when (if ever) will the maps change? Will we ever play diffrent maps?? *Scary Music* :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7 :xmas7<==sweetgirl :xmas7

[uGa] Saint
October 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
maybe put fire back on? i liked that map... just a few of the ones we used to have would be nice... i dunno

aCiD
October 27th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Never! i say we keep just two maps! MAKE IT CBBLE! and ICEWORLD_X, for J. w00t

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 27th, 2004, 09:35 AM
omg frankie.. i'm dyin laughin.. thats omg I just pee'd my pants.. thats just too freakin funny...

SweetGirL
October 28th, 2004, 07:22 AM
May i suggest you look south... :whisperd:

OMG! ROFLMAO!! I can't say what I want to here! :help :help :help You're a bully, Drax! LMAO

I think Sniper put on Ever Winternights last night, and we had hella fun! That map is usually a T-sided map, but since I was CT (ahem), we were owning! lol Well, they were owning long before I got on, but I'll take a little credit. =) Glad you got to see a map you like, Max! I'm still waiting to see some Dust on the server.....maybe just once in a while....like could we make a scheduled thing of it - let's say, Friday nights at 10pm or something? Sniper, can ya pencil that in for me??!! :notworthy *giggles*

eNdOfBeGinNinG
October 28th, 2004, 09:12 AM
problem with dust, since it was created, about 80% of the time the clock will run itself to 00:00 before bomb is planted or a team is all dead. That is more of a camping map then italy. don't get me wrong, I love being terr on that map because its fun to rush, but GL tryin to get a team rush, and GL tryin to keep the T awper away from T spawn.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==