PDA

View Full Version : Gone for the weekend

}{y|3ri|)
October 13th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Heather and I are flying down to Mississippi to visit friends and family, to goto a wedding, and also celebrate my birthday. We will be back on sunday night. Hope you all have a safe and fun rest of the week and weekend!

Later!

-}{

[uGa] Saint
October 13th, 2004, 09:49 PM
have a happy birthday J-bone, hope you and Heather are safe and have a good trip, peace out muh brutha

Sergei Criffnoobsky
October 13th, 2004, 09:56 PM
HBD and Enjoy yourself down there.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 14th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Ohhh a m=Mississippi wedding. Will there be shotguns?

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 14th, 2004, 07:11 AM
ha ha, lets hope the parties involved are not blood :p:
:stick

LA_MERC_Drax
October 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
LMAO!!

SweetGirL
October 14th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Hmm, a Mississippi wedding, huh? Are they "keeping it in the family"? Cousins perhaps? lol I just pickin'! Have a good time you lovebirds! Think of old folks while you are gone - we'll be doing some yardwork and carving friggin pumpkins for the kiddos (they are drivin' me NUTS about carving damn pumpkins.....I bought four of them, and they can carve til they puke!! lol).

Slayer
October 14th, 2004, 11:25 AM
YES! Another state gets it instead of Arkansas! WOOHOO

Cajunwife
October 14th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Hope you have a happy birthday!! Cajun and my daughter's birthday is also on the 19th. Have a great trip!

SweetGirL
October 14th, 2004, 01:10 PM
YES! Another state gets it instead of Arkansas! WOOHOO

Arkansas has given us enough jokes and laughs....................Bill Clinton. :doh

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 14th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Hey guys...I hope you have a great time in Missississississississipppppppi. weeeeeeeee!

LA_MERC_Drifter
October 14th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Have fun and have a Happy Birthday!!!

Uther
October 14th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Does the Bride wear those white shrimp boots at the weddings in Mississippi?
I think Cajunwife wore some at her wedding.

Slayer
October 14th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Arkansas has given us enough jokes and laughs....................Bill Clinton. :doh

Hehe, yeah I know.

He's from Hope, a city who used to have "Hometown of the President" on their welcome sign. They took that off of course. ;)

Sides, the guy's a pimp. LoL
I love how they make him look in the JIBJABs.

}{y|3ri|)
October 18th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Heather and I are back in town.. at work. weeee. We had a great time, at least i think we both did, i was doing my best man "stuff" all weekend and Heather had time to get to know my parents better. Great trip safe flight down and back, if you are interested in seeing the photos (dont wana miss me in a tux) then click away:

http://www.morphistation.com/gallery/album01

And as for my birthday, i only had time to get a slice of my own b-day cake when i was down south, but since its not offically my birthday till tommorow im hoping to make up for lost cake eating!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
October 18th, 2004, 08:59 AM
LOL! Look at you pimping the tux with RED vest and tie.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 18th, 2004, 09:08 AM
}{ is one sexy beast...

SnAkEbItE
October 18th, 2004, 09:57 AM
And as for my birthday, i only had time to get a slice of my own b-day cake when i was down south, but since its not offically my birthday till tommorow im hoping to make up for lost cake eating!

I'm wondering if we really want to know how you plan on makeing up for the loss of cake? :ldm :slap

SweetGirL
October 18th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Glad to see you kids back! I'll expect to see you tonight on the server, Mr. }{.......I'll even guard yerr hot body for ya while you make beer runs to the fridge!! :drunk1

}{y|3ri|)
October 18th, 2004, 12:23 PM
dewd! i cant drink heavy this week.. i like have to move n stuff!

(as if im going to follow that line of logic though)

w00t!

SnAkEbItE
October 18th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Oh I thought you might have ment Birthday sex, silly me...

Cajunwife
October 18th, 2004, 02:02 PM
No I did not, be nice lil boy....

Does the Bride wear those white shrimp boots at the weddings in Mississippi?
I think Cajunwife wore some at her wedding.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==